Mrs Hinch #205 7 minutes a day or full time job? Anyone else think Sophies a thingamabob?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Selfish isn't it. If Jamie had more balls then I'd think he'd be pissed off with always hearing that.
My husband earns way more than me, so has always been able to get more things for our home. Generally one half of a relationship has this, so its no big deal. Anything he's bought has always been referred to as ours. Then anything I've bought is referred to as the same.
Even savings, that he can put more into is ours, not his, or mine (even though we use an account in my name).
We'd both be so insulted, and vice versa, if all we heard from each other say was 'mine', 'my', 'I bought this'.
She has zero respect for her husband, and barely any for her son either, but then her being a narcissist is why she won't see that, or she does and loves to demean the person she relies on so much
[/QUOTi
100% this! 👏👏 My husband makes more than I do and he always has done but we see our marriage as an equal partnership. Everything is ours in terms of savings, considered purchases and big financial decisions. We have proper respect and consideration for each other and I would never treat him like Sophie treats Jamie. Don't get me wrong, after almost 30 years of marriage I can tell you it hasn't always been easy but no one said it would be.
I don't believe the way they go on is all an act for Instagram either. I think she's a totally selfish and he's far too soft for his own good. It's such a shame that their son will ultimately suffer because of his greedy game hungry mother.

Reactions: 5
"today is going to be a good day" how the duck do you know that, Sophie?
Some of us have actual tit going on. Silly cow.
She’s only talking about for herself, she really doesn’t give a rats ass about anyone else. Followers are atm’s to Soph & Jamie, funding the grey life.

Reactions: 19
"today is going to be a good day" how the duck do you know that, Sophie?
Some of us have actual tit going on. Silly cow.
She means for her, she's not bothered about anyone else, probably means she's off on a spending spree again ...to her that's a good day

Reactions: 13
Looking forward to making an ice cold chocolate milk shake ?? Who sits and plans making milkshake? Let alone it being something to look forward too.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I’m still raging at yesterday’s breakdown (or was it the day before lol) when she was “so busy” and her mum brought her dinner. She has no bloody idea. My husband is an ITU doctor and has worked non stop during the pandemic so me and the kids haven’t seen him. He’s exhausted most of the time as he spends all day saving people in full PPE. She really doesn’t live in the real world does she? And as for Jamie sponging around at home - don’t even get me started!!!
Big love and respect to you and your husband and family! Without the devotion and expertise of ITU doctors and nurses, my mam would never have survived the brain injury she had. ( sadly lost in 2009 but we got 19 more months with her because of ITU! 💙💙

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Looking forward to making an ice cold chocolate milk shake ?? I have no words today.
That one bugged me too. How many of her sheep would love to be able to faff around in the kitchen making milkshakes when they’re busy with ‘Fresh n Up Friday’? Jeez, some of them probably couldn’t afford all the ingredients as they spend the housekeeping on Febreeze and Zo-bloody-flora.

Reactions: 16
So she's given herself 4 hours to post pre recorded crap tidying up and spraying chemicals everywhere, those poor sheep that will be staying in again to keep up 😂

Reactions: 11
Didn’t she mention about having some porcelain tiles laid in the garden when she was first going on about getting a perGOALa or she might have said it when she was getting the sleepers? 🤔 I vaguely remember.

Reactions: 3
Ice cubes, milk, milkshake powder - done. Such a treat and something to plan and look forward to 🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm so disappointed by the finished pergola:confused: Imagine having so much disposable income, on top of pretty much unlimited gifted tit.........and that's what you end up with:oops:
If I was their neighbours over the back I'd be livid, as that pergola is so high that any time people are on it they are head and shoulders above the fence line.
She said yesterday that they were going to replace the trellis on the back fence. I bet the neighbours are insisting on them installing higher fences so they get their privacy back. Hopefully the new fences won't be on the same angle as the old ones because the current ones make me seasick 😂

Reactions: 11
I’ve never understood why a roast dinner is regarded as the gold standard of cooking. As far as I can understand it it’s a piece of piss!

1.Get meat and bung it in the oven and ignore it for a couple of hours.
2.Stick veg on a tray and bung it in the oven some time later
3.With any luck everything is ready at roughly the same time. Carve, serve and eat the fucker.

What’s the challenge?
oi! Don’t spoil the illusion 😉
my family think I’m amazing especially when it comes to Christmas dinner! 🤓🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow she is so bleeping boring isn't she? Looking forward to a chocolate milkshake. Thats just a drink throughout your day, Soph, its nothing to get the talc out for 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
There’s her making a chocolate milkshake whilst I’m making 500 roast dinners , begging admin for your addresses and hiring a hot plate van 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why doesn't she push the sofa back, move the hazardous coffee table and put Ron and his toys in the middle so they can sit on the sofas and actually see him! Put on CBeebies or Peppa. He'd love it. Makes me so sad how he's confined to the square behind the sofa.
As soon as he is walking properly she won’t be able to contain him anymore. He will be all over that house, trashing it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She said yesterday that they were going to replace the trellis on the back fence. I bet the neighbours are insisting on them installing higher fences so they get their privacy back. Hopefully the new fences won't be on the same angle as the old ones because the current ones make me seasick 😂
Ah, I watch with the sound off :LOL: The pronounciation grates on me.....even though I also have an Essex accent!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I watched Jaymehs highlight last night, how many bloody pics does he need to take of her asleep with the dog? She must go 'Jaymehhh ill pretend to be asleep with the dog and take a pic for my adoring fans that follow you' and he will reply saying 'awrite babe al do it. Al get you an ice cream right after because your so hardworking and you can take a pic of it' 🤮

Reactions: 15
😂 jeesh...Jaymeh sounds so inarticulate.. wow they really are 2 cheeks of the same arse that couple 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.