Mrs Hinch #205 7 minutes a day or full time job? Anyone else think Sophies a thingamabob?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As cute as he is, every time I see Ronnie dancing I just think of those dancing bears you see abroad on holiday 😢
I agree, he is quite cute but does she and everyone around her not see that it’s exactly what you say, it’s conditioning like those bears and Pavlov’s dogs. It makes me feel very uncomfortable.

Reactions: 18
Oh look. Ron is dancing to Whitney for the 173940920376392th time this week. Bore off!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
new here but saw the light around the time of her extension and so glad I found tattle! Because now I know there are others who think like me!

but I just need to say her house + Ronnie stresses me out! My son is 3 weeks younger then Ron and all I see is danger 🤦‍♀️ Does he not pull the curtains, climb the chairs, smash those stupid glass candle things, throw everything off the table?! Where’s the real life of living with a toddler?! Why is it not safe for him? I get a feeling he hears the word ‘no’ a lot!

Reactions: 32
Why does she keep standing that poor child in the same spot every bastard morning like he’s some sort of performing monkey? Bore off Hinch and clean your plug holes

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I think our zoph might be booking a holiday soon, she's worked so hard for two days this year it's time to get away for some rest 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Genuinely thought my insta had just started playing yesterday's stories...then realised it hadn't they are this morning's. 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 21
My goodness her content is predictable 😩 bore off now. I have no idea why I even watch it ....I’m just as nutty as she is for watching the tit show 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ok but is Ronnie not hot in that long sleeve? Her stories are so boring and predictable

Reactions: 5
Random???! Nothing random ever happens in that bastard house!

It’s like Groundhog Day and poor Ronnie is playing the part of Bill Murray.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Has sh

Has she actually read that BOOK? I’ve never seen her recommend books - only showing off books that she remembers from childhood 😂 what happened to the BLM books - I thought she was ordering a set of educational books which she said she’d share?
Did the ghost writer help her with that particular book review? 😉 that was probably another deadline she had to meet.

also why can’t her mum teach her how to cook a roast dinner?
Exactly this if someone had asked you to do a quote you’d at the very least promote their book on your page wouldn’t you

Reactions: 8
Is anyone else curious to see what the Mrs Hinch brand consumer profile looks like? 🤣

My background is in social media / branding / PR so I’m quite sure this document will exist. In case you’re not aware, it will show what the ideal customer would be for the Mrs Hinch brand and her content will be strategically planned to target it. My guess would be female, age 18-35, mother of young children, lower socioeconomic status, tech savvy etc.

I’ve worked for global brands who will even predict the daily routine of the ideal customer I.e she wakes up at 6am and goes to the gym, heads straight to the train station for work at 7:30am, she will read XYZ magazines on her Kindle on the way, etc. 😬. I’m not implying that Mrs Hinch profiles customers as specific as this. It’s more of an insight into how we’re all being profiled without realising it 😬

Next time you watch her stories, try to think WHY is Sophie sharing this? Every story will have a reason and a way to target her ideal customer. Using EBay & her love for bargains (socioeconomic), the focus on skincare & make-up (female) showing her meals for Ronnie (mother), the trolling (Tech savvy) - everything targets her ideal customer. I don’t necessarily think she does these things to appear relatable, it’s strategic.

I’m not interested in discussing Sophie as a person, only the Mrs Hinch brand because I find it interesting. Everything will be extremely calculated and strategic. I would be surprised if she doesn’t have a content calendar, which is why we see so much pre-recorded content.

If you take a step back and view her Instagram as a brand, rather than a person, then you will notice that she’s no different to any other brand. She’s just doing it in a unique way. You have to hand it to her, she is very good at what she does 🤣

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 95
Has anyone noticed that it is always sunny in Hinchville? Is that because the sun shines out of Sophie's arse or maybe there is a bit of pre recording going on?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hi so Iv been checking tattle out for a while then decided I’d join. I followed hinch right back at the beginning. Iv never gone in for all the copying or buying products because she uses them. But I did find her fun side gave me the motivation to get off my bum. She could use this fame that’s shes got to do some really good things. But instead everything with her is just pure greed. It annoys me how it seems she clicks her fingers and gets what she wants. Like the kitchen and the garden. We’re these things booked in ages ago and she’s lied. Or does she pay over the odds just to click her fingers and get her own way. This year I’m paying to have my garden done. It’s costing a fortune but it’s took 16 years get to this stage of being in a position to have it done. It annoys me how she will always post how grateful she is for this life thanks to all her followers. But again she’s thankful for the material side of it. Me and my husband are back at work now but we got furloughed for 13 weeks. As much as I hate and quite scared of the whole covid thing. It was amazing to actually spend time together with our 2 young children. We’ve got loads of gardening done, the house decorated, played board games. Just the simple things. She never seems to address how thankful she is to have had all this time as a family unit. It’s like it’s just a given to her. Then to come out with the mum guilt. Just my little grumble.

Reactions: 36
Why does she keep standing that poor child in the same spot every bastard morning like he’s some sort of performing monkey? Bore off Hinch and clean your plug holes
As we know, he's not allowed anywhere else and that's the only thing the right height to hook him on to in his grey 4ft world ...

Reactions: 9
As cute as he is, every time I see Ronnie dancing I just think of those dancing bears you see abroad on holiday 😢
I thought the exact same. And when he was kneeling on the ground just swaying back and forth it reminded me of those animals you see in the zoo who are distressed and swaying from side to side.

How is he meant to progress at all if every day of his life is the same sheltered, indoor, limited routine? He’s a cute kid yea but he’s going to really start falling so behind if that’s genuinely all he’s exposed to.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
OK so is it me or does she seem to be getting more and more dull? The Whitney every bloody morning, the same old story style frames, I feel like she's loosing momentum guyz?!

Reactions: 24
Back to roast chicken gate, I think Ma Baker is always cooking & brings round dinner for poor lil Zoph and that’s why we only see Grinch’s cooking in the evening occasionally. She’s just made it out to be a big deal and a well done to make herself feel special about doing a proper working day (although I use that phrase lightly)

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.