Mrs Hinch #205 7 minutes a day or full time job? Anyone else think Sophies a thingamabob?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll try again with this one, god only knows what happened with my last post 😂😂

What fresh bleeping hell is this? Why is she being asked to provide comments for a book cover which is about ‘Mum Life’ when she knows precisely ZERO about being a mum???

Knobber.
"just perfikt" 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 i cant role my eyes enough

• Haha
Reactions: 6

What fresh bleeping hell is this? Why is she being asked to provide comments for a book cover which is about ‘Mum Life’ when she knows precisely ZERO about being a mum???

Knobber.
Just perficktttt 😂

Reactions: 3
Posted her last 4 pics for relevance to what's been said.
Tinned spaghetti in a jug for breakfast! Scruffy bastard!!
Office?? Opening a laptop and chucking a few sheets of blank paper round you living room does not qualify as a bleeping office! Why not use the space you created in your garage anyway?
Just get in the bleeping bin you whiny cow!!

Ya roast chicken looks tit too! Looks like it’s got a massive roast turd hanging out of it!!

And breathe!.....😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Fuming! Just got in from work, started at 07:15. Had to transfer a patient from my ICU to an ICU up north. 4hr journey non stop with an intubated and ventilated, comatose patient. Administering drugs non stop, listening to the Dr snore the whole way, sweating in full PPE and bursting for a wee! Journey back was even longer as it wasn’t on lights and sirens. Anyway, got in and my partner is deployed with the Army so no dinner from him, rude. And mum hasn’t popped round with dinner either - she only lives literally an hour away too, the lazy cow! 🤷🏼‍♀️ How does everyone manage to work a job and cater to their own basic needs at the same time guys? Seems impossible to me! Off to bed starving it is.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 103
I can just imagine it round swipe up towers today. Soph on the sofa with her jug of spaghetti reading tattle to get content for next weeks insta stories. Onslow flip flopping his way down to Willy Hill for a cheeky bet with her book advance ££. Feisty Freda in the kitchen with Ron on her hip destroying a chicken with a fag hanging out of her mouth and that fat duck Henry laying in bed with his cock out eating sweet chilli nachos.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Arrghhh the fake sickly sweet messages she puts on to keep her shoppers sucked in 🤢 I bet so many of them stay up until they can say goodnight to her and Jamie and the Handsnomess 🤯

Reactions: 10
Probably took her 7.5hrs to reach a 500 word count. Spent 2.5hrs typing ‘perfikt’ and wondered why it was highlighting red with ‘No matches found’.
That chicken looks grim. And erm aren’t you meant to remove the string from the chickens legs for it to cook properly? 😂
She’ll be pining the loo all day tomorrow with the squits.
🤮🙄🤮🙄

Reactions: 6
How out of touch from reality is this woman?? She is going to start alienating even those who “love” her the most if she keeps up with this woe is me, never worked so hard in my life, girl boss, super Mum palaver! People work so, so hard and get little reward whereas she sits on her arse all day, plays Mummies and Daddies, plays work, plays babies/dolls etc. And is a bloody millionaire with a load of other perks and benefits on top!! I was so furious reading all that tit the other day, I just felt so deflated and annoyed that I couldn’t even face Tattle. So instead I made this little compilation of Ronnie dancing - Maybe his mum/manager should consider using this song instead of Whitney, as it’s way more appropriate #DanceMonkey!!
Admin, I’ve tried blocking his face as much as possible, must there are some angles it doesn’t cover.

Edit - have no idea why my videos load like this 😡 If you can’t seem to view it, press and hold the file name, select to download it and it will appear in the top right hand of screen and once you’ve watched gives you the choice to clear. @mammaof3 your vids always show perfectly - any tips?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Just wanted to pipe Up and say I commented yesterday or the day before saying ma cooks all her dinners and then oh look here we are....

I really think she does either come over and cook or they go to hers before lockdown ma was ALWAYS at hers or had Ron I’m sure it’s gone back to that

Reactions: 19

Knobber.
Also noticed the book has mentions of child abuse and the first part of her comment says ‘hilarious’ 🤔

How out of touch from reality is this woman?? She is going to start alienating even those who “love” her the most if she keeps up with this woe is me, never worked so hard in my life, girl boss, super Mum palaver! People work so, so hard and get little reward whereas she sits on her arse all day, plays Mummies and Daddies, plays work, plays babies/dolls etc. And is a bloody millionaire with a load of other perks and benefits on top!! I was so furious reading all that tit the other day, I just felt so deflated and annoyed that I couldn’t even face Tattle. So instead I made this little compilation of Ronnie dancing - Maybe his mum/manager should consider using this song instead of Whitney, as it’s way more appropriate #DanceMonkey!!
Admin, I’ve tried blocking his face as much as possible, must there are some angles it doesn’t cover.

Edit - have no idea why my videos load like this 😡 If you can’t seem to view it, press and hold the file name, select to download it and it will appear in the top right hand of screen and once you’ve watched gives you the choice to clear. @mammaof3 your vids always show perfectly - any tips?
Goes to show how easy it is to take photos and videos off Instagram!
Seriously Hinch! Stop putting Ronnie out there like you are!
Was a great compilation by the way 😂

Reactions: 3
I reckon she was just sat playing candy crush all day 😂.
Grinch: 'Mumazzz, Jaymehhhh I've reached level 112'
Ma Barker: 'fabulous news we are so proud of you, I'll put your celebratory roast in the oven'
Vest: 'Ill carve into your ice cream about how proud if you I am'

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What an absolute streak of wank dribble she is! She so proud of herself but I really don’t know why, I think she’s an absolute embarrassment! She’s 30 and can barely do duck all for herself.....hope some of those gifted pampers fit her skinny ass, because I’d be surprised if she was ever potty trained, massive spider legged baby! 😡😡😡😡 (I’m ranting because I’m 44 hours deep into my 48 hour shift and I’m really bleeping tired!) not as tired as fuckbollocks though I’m sure! 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Well! My family are clueless!

I’m going to have to inform my husband and kids that when they come home from work every evening, they have been enjoying a celebratory dinner.

Also that I would like some recognition and thanks for preparing it. Preferably on social media

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Surely her or Jamie are capable of chucking a chicken and some frozen roasties in the oven?! 30 & relying on your mum to cook you and your husband dinner because you've had to 'work' for 2 days of the year. 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Can’t wait for my good morning from Ron & Hen!
Also I was looking through her grid posts most
Posts don’t receive over 600k likes... which speaks volumes.
I said it on the last thread her true amount of followers are around 600k.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.