Mrs Hinch #205 7 minutes a day or full time job? Anyone else think Sophies a thingamabob?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kate to the party I know but I can’t believe what a twit my mum is because she has never brought me a fully cooked roast dinner round after I’ve done a full days work and I’ve done literally thousands of them. I can’t believe I’ve had to endure that when all over the country, people who do 7.5 hours work a day and meet their deadlines are treated to a home cooked meal, straight to their door. It’s just not fair.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
All of sudden she has turned in to working mum when we know 90% of the time she pisses around editing insta pictures and cleaning already clean things. Her followers are likely holding down full time jobs, childcare, house work etc and her mum cooking her dinner just cos she did something other than swan around home bargs for the day is ridiculous. She is not relatable at all.

Reactions: 38
Wow I'm so excited! I never thought my suggestion would make a thread title! Thank you for the votes.

Am I a proper tattler now? This makes losing my VIP all the more palatable

Sophie's still a knob! We know it's not a rude word really unless you're 6!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Wish she’d make her mind up on her favourite dinner from mummy tonight it’s chicken wen it’s always been toad in hole

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I bet her puppets, sorry - followers, would spend their last pennies on her memoir, her last few stories have honestly shocked me. I know i joke alot but she has been so offensive to those that are truly working hard, those on the frontline, those that are trying their very best for their families after being made redundant with no idea whats going to happen next. & shes celebrating for finishing a deadline, while being gifted god knows what 24/7, a new unnecessary front door & help at hand whenever she wants it. If her puppets cant see that then they’re more brainwashed than i thought.

Reactions: 20
Kate to the party I know but I can’t believe what a twit my mum is because she has never brought me a fully cooked roast dinner round after I’ve done a full days work and I’ve done literally thousands of them. I can’t believe I’ve had to endure that when all over the country, people who do 7.5 hours work a day and meet their deadlines are treated to a home cooked meal, straight to their door. It’s just not fair.
This, exactly 👏👏👏 As well as it not being fair, it's the facilitation of people around her that because she worked a full day (actually 7.5 hours is not a full day) she deserves a 'celebratory' meal that some one else cooked. I mean, WTAF 🙄 As soon as I saw it I came straight over to the dark side cos I knew 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Awww mummy brought round her din dins. Fed her on a spoon, choo choo here comes the train. Does she wipe her arse too? What exactly did she do today that warranted Freda of the high plains rushing round to mop her fevered brow? She’s a 30yr old baby ffs. And everyone enables it. Useless baggage. Next time 1 of my daughters manages to breathe properly I shall run up the A9 with a nacho surprise and a barrrrrrsket

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I’ve never understood why a roast dinner is regarded as the gold standard of cooking. As far as I can understand it it’s a piece of piss!

1.Get meat and bung it in the oven and ignore it for a couple of hours.
2.Stick veg on a tray and bung it in the oven some time later
3.With any luck everything is ready at roughly the same time. Carve, serve and eat the fucker.

What’s the challenge?

• Haha
Reactions: 78
Awww mummy brought round her din dins. Fed her on a spoon, choo choo here comes the train. Does she wipe her arse too? What exactly did she do today that warranted Freda of the high plains rushing round to mop her fevered brow? She’s a 30yr old baby ffs. And everyone enables it. Useless baggage. Next time 1 of my daughters manages to breathe properly I shall run up the A9 with a nacho surprise and a barrrrrrsket
Fiestyfreed couldn't let her loose her grip.She's living the dream!

Reactions: 8
She wouldn't know a hard day's work if it slapped her in the face 🙄

Reactions: 17
I’ll try again with this one, god only knows what happened with my last post 😂😂

What fresh bleeping hell is this? Why is she being asked to provide comments for a book cover which is about ‘Mum Life’ when she knows precisely ZERO about being a mum???

Knobber.
Since when did Zoph read books? I’m surprised she’s got time being a full time ’working’ mum 😂 ATV

Reactions: 17
This woman infuriates me 😡
Millions of followers from “cleaning” a clean, grey dull and boring house (not even safely) also manages to get on TV for it?!
Dull as dishwater personality and face always covered by filters yet gets gifted make up and god knows what etc
Now she’s commenting on books and other influencers?! Excuse me?!
Who the duck has she sold her soul too?
I know people who take cracking photos, have content about homes, cleaning mum life etc make YouTube vids and carry a job... yet don’t seem to get half the recognition she does... I just don’t get it.
That cupboard filled with stuff on Facebook (off the other thread) that one of her followers posted actually makes me sick! How does she think that’s alright? Then other people were bullying that poor girl who’d made a Instagram about “overcoming” the stress that Hinch had contributed too and people called her a Troll! 😡 Sorry but no... Hinch is just a talentless scrubber who got lucky.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
That chicken looked rank as anything! Sitting in a pool of fat, not a sprinkle of seasoning anywhere near the damn thing. It just looked pale, greasy and utterly tasteless (like Jamie) Think we know why Sophie is such a crap cook now 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I really worry that young girls are going to grow up aspiring to achieve her mentality.

Do sweet duck all for months then one day, you’ll have hours to meet a deadline (she probably had to pick whether to add a cartoon dog or cartoon sponge to her memoir) and the whole world should stop and stroke your hair because of your achievement.

I only see her present any form of gusto, attitude or oomf when it’s time to clean a sink. Something most of us do without a fanfare.

What a sad message to send to girls: real life is hard and to be avoided most days. You’re better off sticking to cleaning, which you can do because you’ve got a vagina, and real work outside the house is only possible if you’ve got a team of enablers around you.

I pray she never has a daughter. “Oh princess! Did angels brush their own hairs?! Mummaz loves her mini-me!”

With her platform, she could be modelling what women in 2020 actually are and should strive to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.