Mrs Hinch #205 7 minutes a day or full time job? Anyone else think Sophies a thingamabob?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Just perfick!’
Bloody hell, nothing would make me less likely to pick up a book than having Hinch’s seal of approval.
She doesn't even bloody read! Not a single book in her house except for copies of her notebooks in every bleeping room. Not exactly a ringing endorsement is it?

Reactions: 15
Okay this dancing to Shitney is really winding me up now. Ron is obviously plonked against that basket every bloody morning like some kind of dancing bear to perform for the dumb asses that think it's cute, ITS NOT. That poor child, get on the floor and talk, play with him instead of sticking your sodding phone in his face for christ sake! I used to love morning routine with my children when they were all fresh and smiley from a good nights sleep; precious times that go so quickly. All she can think of doing is exploiting it; it's boring, predictable and dare I say it; abusive.

Reactions: 24
I thought the exact same. And when he was on the ground just swaying back and forth it reminded me of those animals you see in the zoo who are distressed and swaying from side to side.

How is he meant to progress at all if every day of his life is the same sheltered, indoor, limited routine? He’s a cute kid yea but he’s going to really start falling so behind if that’s genuinely all he’s exposed to.
Hit the nail on the head, he looked as though he was swaying and she'd put the music over the top to make it seem he was dancing bless him, she's such a twit

Reactions: 12
Every morning now, exactly the bloody same. Not even in a different part of the house. Always at the basket in the same bit of it, always standing just so, dance monkey dance. Kids always do different things, their brains whizz at 100 mph. I think she either places him there or he’s so conditioned now like a Pavlovs dog that he does it automatically. Sad either way

Reactions: 18
The Groundhog Day comment got me thinking...

She is Truman! The Truman Show. Everyone and everything around her is conditioned and controlled, why? If she really is that bad then why be on SM in the first place. That’s why I call bull to her anxieteeee. Think about it... it really is a parallel to that film, even her sister is busy in the background filtering deleting etc. And why doesn’t Vest pull her like any other normal bloke, because she would have a total meltdown, any other real man wouldn’t stand for any of that crap, he’s just in for the £££ now I think .

Reactions: 17
Has had all the time to prat about garden centres, pick out all of her Garden shite, take trips to secret fields and farms but was "working" up to the very last minute of deadline.

What a waster!!

The work was probably her scripts for next week's Soph Show on the gram, carefully constructed by Gleam.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And we have SS with 'Good morning' every morning and Grinch with Whitney..yawn! We have the Pjs laid out (both of them) the meeting (both of them again). I used to like SS but omg how boring is she now and as for shoe faced Grinch she is about as relatable and fun as that rancid stuffing up that gross chickens bum! As for Grinch having to work yesterday that is a complete tedious joke!!

Reactions: 17
Absolutely sick of her exploiting her kid to her bots, I mean, followers... who knows who is watching these videos 😢 zoph, put your phone down and spend some time with your son for god sake.

I’m sure she was buggering about with that plug hole not that long ago - whether or not it’s in another bathroom, it’s really not that scintillating or a complex enough job to provide another demo surely?

Reactions: 11
I’m sure she was buggering about with that plug hole not that long ago - whether or not it’s in another bathroom, it’s really not that scintillating or a complex enough job to provide another demo surely?
Yup.
And yet again, the use of over priced unnecessary chemicals!! She even says it’s very strong.
So why not use an old toothbrush and a bit of soap/bicarb/good old hot water?????
🤯

Reactions: 8
Thats what I do at 9am, sit in my shower and film myself cleaning the plug.
Or, I pop on a pre recorded story about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s in her shower guyzzzz. Using the shonic shcrubber and the Astonishhh mildew blaster - it’s sho good but it’s sho shtrong!!!! Be careful out there guyzzz 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why is there no hair in the plug hole? :unsure: Although to be fair she never washes her hair does she.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is anyone else curious to see what the Mrs Hinch brand consumer profile looks like? 🤣

My background is in social media / branding / PR so I’m quite sure this document will exist. In case you’re not aware, it will show what the ideal customer would be for the Mrs Hinch brand and her content will be strategically planned to target it. My guess would be female, age 18-35, mother of young children, lower socioeconomic status, tech savvy etc.

I’ve worked for global brands who will even predict the daily routine of the ideal customer I.e she wakes up at 6am and goes to the gym, heads straight to the train station for work at 7:30am, she will read XYZ magazines on her Kindle on the way, etc. 😬. I’m not implying that Mrs Hinch profiles customers as specific as this. It’s more of an insight into how we’re all being profiled without realising it 😬

Next time you watch her stories, try to think WHY is Sophie sharing this? Every story will have a reason and a way to target her ideal customer. Using EBay & her love for bargains (socioeconomic), the focus on skincare & make-up (female) showing her meals for Ronnie (mother), the trolling (Tech savvy) - everything targets her ideal customer. I don’t necessarily think she does these things to appear relatable, it’s strategic.

I’m not interested in discussing Sophie as a person, only the Mrs Hinch brand because I find it interesting. Everything will be extremely calculated and strategic. I would be surprised if she doesn’t have a content calendar, which is why we see so much pre-recorded content.

If you take a step back and view her Instagram as a brand, rather than a person, then you will notice that she’s no different to any other brand. She’s just doing it in a unique way. You have to hand it to her, she is very good at what she does 🤣
Thanks for sharing this, it is very well done. Thank god there is Tattle to vent though, because there is no balance on these Insta famous accounts, no accountability. Anything with a differing view is deleted & classed as trolling.
Do you think she will have a shelf life? Or will she be able to change her socioeconomic demographic to continue?

She doesn't even bloody read! Not a single book in her house except for copies of her notebooks in every bleeping room. Not exactly a ringing endorsement is it?
Or blank notepads with covers on?

Is that the plug in the en-suite she spent an hour cleaning last week? An hour for a shower, loo and sink. And she still forgot the plug. But there was all that caked on toothpaste from her strop in there to clean too.

Reactions: 10
She said she’s been thinking about it all week. 🙄 There really isn’t much going on between her ears is there? Wish the state of my plug holes was one of my biggest worries.

Reactions: 14
No wonder she finds the product strong. The amount she sprays is ridiculous. That's why she gets through products so quickly. I was also confused with the sonic thing. To my tired, burning eyes it didn't seem to do much.

Reactions: 11
That poor little lad, she uses him like a performing monkey. First we had the pointy finger every day and now it is the jigging to music. All perfectly normal behaviour for a one year old but she has to show it very single bloody day. God help her when he starts walking on his own, she will be too busy running around after him to keep him safe to sit with a mobile in her hand. We all know with toddlers you need eyes in the back of your head because sure as night follows day they will be everywhere they shouldn't be like climbing the stairs, opening cupboards etc., etc., Oh, sorry, silly me. It will be Lardarse that keeps an eye on him while she still sits videoing it all for the followers to coo over. Please don't ever have another baby Mrs H - you quite simply couldn't cope. Stay safe folk x

Reactions: 8
Thanks for sharing this, it is very well done. Thank god there is Tattle to vent though, because there is no balance on these Insta famous accounts, no accountability. Anything with a differing view is deleted & classed as trolling.
Do you think she will have a shelf life? Or will she be able to change her socioeconomic demographic to continue?

Or blank notepads with covers on?
I personally think there is a shelf life with Instagram and Mrs Hinch’s channel definitely doesn’t have longevity. It has hit its peak and the account is maturing. You can see how Sophie is handing this, as her style and content keeps changing. It’s like she’s testing the waters to see what is performing well.

This may also be an unpopular opinion amongst influencers but I would view Tattle as a tool if I was them. Brands pay thousands to have consumer & product research conducted, they get it here for free 🤷🏼‍♀️. I know it can’t be nice to see personal things written about you but if they, too, take a step back and view themselves as a brand then they could actually find this free information helpful and insightful. I think Sophie deleting comments and controlling the narrative on her Instagram profile only fuels the fire on here.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.