Mrs Hinch #205 7 minutes a day or full time job? Anyone else think Sophies a thingamabob?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obviously Freda walked/drove round to Castle Greyskull carrying a hot dish full of chicken fat Sophie, we believe you 🤦‍♀️

At least Ronnie should get some leftover chicken for lunch today instead of cheap dog ham

Reactions: 10
I’ll try again with this one, god only knows what happened with my last post 😂😂

What fresh bleeping hell is this? Why is she being asked to provide comments for a book cover which is about ‘Mum Life’ when she knows precisely ZERO about being a mum???

Knobber.
What’s the betting she didn’t even read it!!

Reactions: 6
I just find her whole set up odd!

Families do nice things for each other, if I go to my grandmas for a roast and my husband cant make it because he is working, he will always get made a plate to take home to him.
My dad has bought me a bunch of flowers on a week where work has been particularly tough (Ofsted while teaching training, ergh!)

But to seemingly do 2 days of 'hard work' this year and get dinner bought round? I'd be embarrassed. And my husband would definitely be embarrassed that it was common knowledge he couldn't even rustle up a dinner because his wife was busy working.

I just don't get what Jamie does all day?! Yes looking after ronnie but why does that mean he can't put dinner on aswell? Baffling.

Reactions: 23
Has sh
I’ll try again with this one, god only knows what happened with my last post 😂😂

What fresh bleeping hell is this? Why is she being asked to provide comments for a book cover which is about ‘Mum Life’ when she knows precisely ZERO about being a mum???

Knobber.
Has she actually read that BOOK? I’ve never seen her recommend books - only showing off books that she remembers from childhood 😂 what happened to the BLM books - I thought she was ordering a set of educational books which she said she’d share?
Did the ghost writer help her with that particular book review? 😉 that was probably another deadline she had to meet.

also why can’t her mum teach her how to cook a roast dinner?

Reactions: 8
I can just imagine all the sheeples this morning
Children ..it's really hot today can we go to the beach
No sorry, Mrs hinch is cleaning her shower plug, I have to stay in and wait so I can watch
Maybe another day

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Vest life has been with grinch yesterday and freyda been at greyskull watching the doronron

Reactions: 7
Heard an absolute classic dance track on the radio this morning on my way into work. I hear Ronnie is collaborating with them. Here is his new song, to the tune of "Insomnia" by Faithless

I only eat mummaz slop when I need to,
I don't want to eat the rest,
Where's Hen and Vest?
I must confess,
I tit in the sleepers,
Yes, yes, it was me,
I don't feel guilty.

At the count of three, I escape from the sofa,
Make my way to the refrigerator,
No meat or fish inside, no lie,
Only dog ham,
And jam
BAM
The grey light above my head went BANG

I won't dance, mummaz all over me,
Screechy
Hen and Vest please release me,
Let me dream about eating normal food in peace,
Eating a bag of wotsits with my teeth

I need to get some peace,
I can't get no peace.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Looking at that chicken again .... it really looks like supermarket roast chicken with stuffing. Even the pan juices look like what comes out of the bag.

Reactions: 14
Heard an absolute classic dance track on the radio this morning on my way into work. I hear Ronnie is collaborating with them. Here is his new song, to the tune of "Insomnia" by Faithless

I only eat mummaz slop when I need to,
I don't want to eat the rest,
Where's Hen and Vest?
I must confess,
I tit in the sleepers,
Yes, yes, it was me,
I don't feel guilty.

At the count of three, I escape from the sofa,
Make my way to the refrigerator,
No meat or fish inside, no lie,
Only dog ham,
And jam
BAM
The grey light above my head went BANG

I won't dance, mummaz all over me,
Screechy
Hen and Vest please release me,
Let me dream about eating normal food in peace,
Eating a bag of wotsits with my teeth

I need to get some peace,
I can't get no peace.
This is probably the best thing I’ve read all year 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What does she mean "randomly start dancing" just like how he's randomly always standing in exactly the same position holding onto the same basket every morning? Poor kid.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
So the tears the other evening were probably because she got told off by management as she hadn’t done stuff by their deadlines, too busy prancing round empty garden centres and admiring fake plants in the garden (why?!). So she was then to GET ON WITH IT hence the last two days pretending she’s a not,al working person. Except she isn’t and NO ONE ‘works’ like that. Back to bloody ‘Insta reality’ today with Ron and Hen and crap content as deadlines met.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What does she mean "randomly start dancing" just like how he's randomly always standing in exactly the same position holding onto the same basket every morning? Poor kid.
Awful convenient that she has her phone shoved in his face anytime this “random” dancing starts? She’s an knob

Reactions: 11
There is nothing ‘random’ about being plonked in the same place every morning to dance to the same piece of music. The word you are looking for is ‘conditioned’.

• Sad
Reactions: 52
As cute as he is, every time I see Ronnie dancing I just think of those dancing bears you see abroad on holiday 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 27
God knows what her meeting was about, she obviously wasn't given any advice on content !

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.