Mrs Hinch #205 7 minutes a day or full time job? Anyone else think Sophies a thingamabob?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urrrrgh why is that dog allowed to rub his arse all over Ronnie’s things!! Isn’t that the “reading cosy corner”??

Reactions: 15
As annoying as she is, his laugh is so bloody cute ❤ It's just such a shame she talks to him in that stupid voice 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
It's difficult to tell Henry's screeching apart from his Mummazzz' screeching 😬🤢

Why can't she let Ronnie just eat his dinner? One tiny bit of spaghetti on his tummy and she's trying to claw at him to get it off. Screeching mummazzzz at him. I feel so sad for Ronnie, he deserves so much more than those two 😔

Reactions: 24
How she talks is really passing me off! Why is she saying mummaz to the dog for no reason and why is an s put on every word! Pastas ffs SOPHIE SPEAK PROPERLY YOU DICK

Reactions: 17
So in tonight’s dinner story we’re stroking Ronnie Roo like we stroke the dog. God give me strength. She does that all the time...pets him like he’s the bloody dog. Poor child. You throw that spaghetti Ron.

Reactions: 19
Carefulzzzz wiv da pastazzz

Soph no one talks like that, bleeping pack it in you dingus

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
It's difficult to tell Henry's screeching apart from his Mummazzz' screeching 😬🤢

Why can't she let Ronnie just eat his dinner? One tiny bit of spaghetti on his tummy and she's trying to claw at him to get it off. Screeching mummazzzz at him. I feel so sad for Ronnie, he deserves so much more than those two 😔
Why not put a bib on him? Or just leave him alone and give him a wipe afterwards?

She's just a dick!

Reactions: 13
duck me, couldn’t work out if that was her or fatdogslim squawking there 🤷🏽‍♀️
I’m still not 100% sure to be honest, especially after hearing her shrill shriek when trying to claw at the child when he was eating his dinnazzzzzz.
Idiot.

• Haha
What the hell is all the “mumma” business about. It’s like she has Tourette’s and uses it to punctuate a sentence. Eg. So I went to the shop today and bought some cake mumma henry just won’t get out of my sleepers guys mumma”
Yes! Wtf is wrong with her? She is so thick. It irritates the duck out of me

Reactions: 6
What the hell is all the “mumma” business about. It’s like she has Tourette’s and uses it to punctuate a sentence. Eg. So I went to the shop today and bought some cake mumma henry just won’t get out of my sleepers guys mumma”
Like one of those doll's that you turn upside down and it's says ' mumma' in a weird creepy way 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can’t believe (well actually I can!) that she didn’t gift that safety gate to someone or even take it to a charity shop.
She is so selfish and literally thinks about no one but herself 🤬

Reactions: 16
Anyone sense the panic and anxiety in the carefulllllzzz mansss pastaszzzzzz whilst trying to grab something she seemed really on edge she’s gonna have a heart attack when he’s walking and chucking everything all over and pulling on furniture. Just let him get on with it mate

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did anyone else notice she went to wipe the pasta off his chest. Just leave it until after?! It’s plain pasta. God help her if he ever has Spag Bol.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.