Mrs Hinch #205 7 minutes a day or full time job? Anyone else think Sophies a thingamabob?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s such a lovely day and all’s she arsed about it going to the tip and doing that freshen up Friday dog shit

Reactions: 5
Her Dad looks like he belongs in the Sopranos

Reactions: 16
Is it me or is "all the best" what you write in an office leaving card when you don't really like the person it's addressed to? SUCH a weird thing to clumsily shoe horn into everyday parlance.

Reactions: 31
Just seen Fred Vests stories about the parasol last night, what an absolute loser that man is
He sounds like Danny Dyer reading a passage from Zophs mem-wah.
Criiiiiiiiiinge

Reactions: 16
HHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA at Ronnie trying to tear her list up, go on lad! He's thinking "sack this off mum, it's a load of bollocks. Dad take me and Jabba out for a walk, lazy bastard!"
She sounded like she was getting pissed off at poor Ron! God forbid he should damage something of hers

Reactions: 11
I shouldn’t be annoyed at the small fact that not a single one of those boxes was even broken down! It should not annoy me this much. However, Jesus Christ it takes 2 minutes! Also would be able to get more in tip if we didn’t film every single piece!

Reactions: 13
If they do, I hope they find another writer. My partner is a journalist and I dabble with writing and it’s seriously shocking! Not the most important thing to get worked up about I know but it really grated on me!

Reactions: 6
Me too, lazy fucker doesn’t give a shit about anyone else or the planet. Takes a minute to break down a cardboard box.

She could have donated that gate extension to a children’s centre to be passed on.

The staff at my local recycling centre are great for helping get stuff out of the car etc. They remember whose a good un. Take nothing to pop a packet of biscuits in on a visit there .

Reactions: 8
Just shows she can't be left on her own with tufters, I'm sure any normal persons husband would have gone to the tip alone, it's not exactly a fun family trip

Reactions: 17
You can tell what kind of person someone is how they display their bog roll lol

It’s a shit post sorry lol
I just put one on the holder - no stamp or folded over either - and the rest in the cupboard where no-one can see them. Maybe I should change and make a holder out of leftover random stuff? What do you think guyysss? Still just learning

Reactions: 8

She has cleaned her mucky plug before but that one had her complaining about trolls slating her before and after pics, so definitely not from before

Reactions: 4
Even Ronnie is sick of her shit and thinks Fresh'n up Friday is a load of bullshit and who the fuck says "all the best" randomly to their own fucking BABY?
I watched that back about 5 times trying yo see if i had heard it right and that was what she said! I'm embarrassed for her All the best

Reactions: 4
I wonder if Daddy gets paid for plugging Just For Men hair dye?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.