Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cbawts90

All of sudden she has turned in to working mum when we know 90% of the time she pisses around editing insta pictures and cleaning already clean things. Her followers are likely holding down full time jobs, childcare, house work etc and her mum cooking her dinner just cos she did something other than swan around home bargs for the day is ridiculous. She is not relatable at all.

Reactions: 38

albie

I think her whole garden is cluttery & tacky! Crammed full of shit. Someone on here mentioned it looked like a pub garden & now I can’t un-see it!

Reactions: 38

Cleaningnothinching

I’d love to know what the two different companies remits are. Do you have any insight into this?

fr
I feel bad now.

I’d love to know what the two different companies remits are. Do you have any insight into this?

That’s awful, would much rather give her a like than Grinch
I’m in social media / PR / marketing and branding and from what I know of the two companies, Gleam are more of a ‘talent’ (and I use this word loosely🙄) management company. They’re likely to be the ones who sit down with Hinch and churn out campaigns and content ideas, they’ll be in charge of the content being scheduled and is likely why there are so many prerecorded. Gleam, I believe, work on the strategic side of marketing, they’ll help her to grow her following and bring in the numbers.

Dundas are likely in charge of her PR strategy, so they’re not so much about marketing the shitey tat that zoph peddles to her followers, but they’ll work on bringing credibility to her and the Hinch family in general, they’ll work on making people buy into the whole happy family, first time mum, still learning guys persona that she’s created. They would likely be the ones to get her appearances on tv, radio slots. Even stuff like getting a quote from her onto the front cover of a book. I guess put simply... Gleam will work with her to market her meemmwaahh, while dundas will try and bring credibility and trust to Hinchs name so that people want to actually buy her book, because they’ll think that she’s someone who knows what they’re talking about and can be trusted to be open and honest etc.. because that’s how Dundas will have presented her.

hope that makes sense guys, atv, love and miss you all xx

Reactions: 37

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I find it hilarious (and disgusting) that she will happily brag about the £10 eBayer dress or in this case the eBayer macrame rope but zero mention of the price of the seating 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

ragdollmissy

VIP Member
Hinch posted on her stories, "Hygiene has never been so important in the home". Her followers must be dumb as dirt if they think an air freshener is going to kill germs. Hinch will even use a pandemic to sell, sell sell. She has no shame.

Reactions: 36

Loz93

Thread suggestion:
Soph went to the tip, Jamie’s a big drip, Ma Barkers attached to their hip and Ronnies off for another kip!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Hi so Iv been checking tattle out for a while then decided I’d join. I followed hinch right back at the beginning. Iv never gone in for all the copying or buying products because she uses them. But I did find her fun side gave me the motivation to get off my bum. She could use this fame that’s shes got to do some really good things. But instead everything with her is just pure greed. It annoys me how it seems she clicks her fingers and gets what she wants. Like the kitchen and the garden. We’re these things booked in ages ago and she’s lied. Or does she pay over the odds just to click her fingers and get her own way. This year I’m paying to have my garden done. It’s costing a fortune but it’s took 16 years get to this stage of being in a position to have it done. It annoys me how she will always post how grateful she is for this life thanks to all her followers. But again she’s thankful for the material side of it. Me and my husband are back at work now but we got furloughed for 13 weeks. As much as I hate and quite scared of the whole covid thing. It was amazing to actually spend time together with our 2 young children. We’ve got loads of gardening done, the house decorated, played board games. Just the simple things. She never seems to address how thankful she is to have had all this time as a family unit. It’s like it’s just a given to her. Then to come out with the mum guilt. Just my little grumble.

HandmadeMama

Chatty Member
Is she deliberately trying to look like SS in that selfie?
100%, thought that myself. The big toothy grin with the closed eyes SS does 🤣 trying to recreate her date nights in the garden. I’ll never understand their relationship. Friends or enemies?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

rosalierae

Chatty Member
Why can’t everyone see that EVERY. SINGLE. STORY. is ‘I bought I bought I bought I bought...’ why can’t they all see what is wrong with this and idolising someone like this? It’s absolute insanity, day in day out buying absolute CRAP and showing it off

FairyLightsAndPixieDust

Probably took her 7.5hrs to reach a 500 word count. Spent 2.5hrs typing ‘perfikt’ and wondered why it was highlighting red with ‘No matches found’.
That chicken looks grim. And erm aren’t you meant to remove the string from the chickens legs for it to cook properly? 😂
She’ll be pining the loo all day tomorrow with the squits.

• Haha

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Wow I'm so excited! I never thought my suggestion would make a thread title! Thank you for the votes.

Am I a proper tattler now? This makes losing my VIP all the more palatable

Sophie's still a knob! We know it's not a rude word really unless you're 6!

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I'm not defending Hinch and she does do my head in with her squealing and screeching, I mean 'carefullzzz with the pastazz mans' or whatever she said BUT does anyone else hate it when Rex and Ronnie are compared 🥴
They are two completely different babies. Ronnie seems a lot more introverted than Rex. also Stacey has two other kids so she has been there before. Rons is Hinchs first.
One of my best friends has 2 children and her second is a few weeks older than my first. I try not to compare because i know she has another child, plus not all babies are the same.
I agree her parenting isn't quite normal 🤔 With the dodgy concoctions, her screeching, her daily dancing monkey act etc. But Ronnie and Rex are completely different babies and I even think it is a push to compare Sophs and Stacey's parenting.

But hey thats just me! Still think Soph is a nob though 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Cc674

Why does she always slow down videos of the child to show off his 'kind' , Mother Teresa smile? Looks like something from a fucking funeral montage.

• Haha

LoopyHoopy71

VIP Member
she lovvedddd it guyysszzzz

I'm sorry but I've just gone through the wedding day and that's not someone with anxiety when her then boyfriend surprises her with a helicopter trip (I'd have said no) then she's totally on show for the day with 8...yes 8 bridesmaids, 2 flowers girls and i think a couple of others too. Plus she made a speech at her own wedding. She totally knows what she's doing with her insta game. Calculated within an inch of it's life.

Last edited:
  • Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Fuck sake when Ronnie goes to school he will be saying to the dinner lady 'helloozzz my mummazz is Mrs Hinch. My daddazzz was on tipping point. Can I please have some pastasszzzz? Carefulllszz!!'

• Haha
Reactions: 33