Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
I find it hilarious (and disgusting) that she will happily brag about the £10 eBayer dress or in this case the eBayer macrame rope but zero mention of the price of the seating 😂😂😂
Remember the wedding dress she bought for Ronnie's big birthday bash, she was panning over, going "so I've got this for Ronnie, £3 off ebay, and that for Ronnie, £2.50 off ebay, and that for Ronnie, £4 off ebay, and I bought myself a dress" someone looked it up and it was nearly £300 😱 didn't tell your beloved Hinchers the cost of that one did you Soph?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 48

Bellsofstclems

Fuck off now with the blatant prerecords.
5 mins ago: an empty pergola with wet decking.
2 mins ago: miraculous furniture (that we saw days ago by accident) and dry decking.
I feel like I’m watching one of those shitty channel 5 “movie bloopers” shows when I watch Zoph’s stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Pinchers

Chatty Member
THREAD SUGGESTION - off to the tip, half eaten chip, Rons pastaz everywhere makes hinch flip

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Pocoyo

Posted her last 4 pics for relevance to what's been said.
Tinned spaghetti in a jug for breakfast! Scruffy bastard!!
Office?? Opening a laptop and chucking a few sheets of blank paper round you living room does not qualify as a fucking office! Why not use the space you created in your garage anyway?
Just get in the fucking bin you whiny cow!!

Ya roast chicken looks shit too! Looks like it’s got a massive roast turd hanging out of it!!

And breathe!.....😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43

yummymoon

Thank you for all your replies about my cat, I’m heartbroken and haven’t stopped crying all day.
I’m really aware of the fact that people are losing family members and have much more serious things going on in their lives but he’s been amazing in helping me with my anxiety (which I actually really do suffer with btw grinch and it’s hell) it might sound silly but he’s got me through a fair few panic attacks especially since lockdown.

What I’m trying to say is that you’re all really lovely and supportive and although we bitch about her we’re all actually really nice people which she should have come to realise by now seeing as she’s on here all the bloody time..

Hope that makes sense.. ATV

• Heart
  • Sad

MotherofDragons

Poor old Hen, just as he lost the Christmas weight, he's put on lockdown weight!

Soph, sort your dog out. It's your responsibility to make sure he's not fat!
View attachment 196625
I see Henry's dick more than I see my fiance's FFS

That lunch - does she realise that you can buy plain just roll pastry? Because the thought of all that in sweet croissant pastry is making me feel ill. Yet another processed, salt loaded meal for her one year old son.

I wonder if the strong wind that broke their parasol is the same strong wind that blew all of Sof's old solar lights and hanging baaarrrskits away?

• Haha

KMS79

Chatty Member
That chicken looked rank as anything! Sitting in a pool of fat, not a sprinkle of seasoning anywhere near the damn thing. It just looked pale, greasy and utterly tasteless (like Jamie) Think we know why Sophie is such a crap cook now 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Busted

Coming out of lurk mode as I just need to ask, what the fuck does Vestlife do?! I mean, there’s just no mention of his contribution to their lives/household whatsoever. If she’s ‘working’ so hard all the time, why doesn’t he ever cook a meal? When she posts about being up since 4.30am, why the fuck is he not letting her lie in and getting up with Ronnie? When her mum’s having to drop meals off, why isn’t he stepping in and getting something prepared? Why doesn’t he ever clean the bathroom or make the beds? In what world do men still get to live like this where they don’t have a job and apparently do absolutely nothing in the home? It’s not the 50s anymore, why don’t any of her sheeple ever pick up on this or question it? It’s such a bad example to be setting young families in this day and age. And I don’t know how she has any respect for him or could find him attractive in any way. I just could not be with a man who contributes so little to my life and yet happily lived off my earnings. Nothing more off putting to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

DeanH10

So, she’s put on a earlier post that it was 28° there today, but her wooden decking boards were still wet from rain over the previous days. I’m sure the sun all day today would of dried that out, would it not?

• Heart

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Soph hun, we just watched you taking the cover off your plug. So how come it looked absolutely nothing like the "before" photo you showed at the end? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
Her garden is almost identical to the beer garden in my local. So many seats! Only difference is my beer garden has got a kid’s play area aswell.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Looking forward to making an ice cold chocolate milk shake ?? Who sits and plans making milkshake? Let alone it being something to look forward too.

• Haha

Elledoc82

VIP Member
Why does she keep standing that poor child in the same spot every bastard morning like he’s some sort of performing monkey? Bore off Hinch and clean your plug holes

• Haha

Lreb88

VIP Member
So vague about this ‘deadline’.
If she’s checking page proofs why not say that, she could actually give an interesting insight into publishing a book. She treats her followers like children most of the time, so condescending.

Gio

I’ve seen a few of the Instagrammers mention this website recently so had to check it out. Having a read through some of these Hinch threads has been a real eyeopener!

I used to enjoy her account when she first started out. Some of her tips used to horrify me (pouring neat Zoflora into artificial flowers to make them smell!?), but she seemed like a nice person & her stories made me laugh.

Sadly she seems to have changed a lot as her fame has grown, and lost a lot of what made her so likeable at first. I used to like watching her hauls from bargain shops, but luxurious pergolas & £300 LED parasols are just not something I can relate to. I find the way she flaunts her wealth these days, and her general wastefulness, really quite crass & sickening!

• Heart
Reactions: 38