Mrs Hinch #205 7 minutes a day or full time job? Anyone else think Sophies a thingamabob?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it hilarious (and disgusting) that she will happily brag about the £10 eBayer dress or in this case the eBayer macrame rope but zero mention of the price of the seating 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I find it hilarious (and disgusting) that she will happily brag about the £10 eBayer dress or in this case the eBayer macrame rope but zero mention of the price of the seating 😂😂😂
Well it’s was only from the local, little garden centre guyz so cut her some slack... She was helping a small business 🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So, she’s put on a earlier post that it was 28° there today, but her wooden decking boards were still wet from rain over the previous days. I’m sure the sun all day today would of dried that out, would it not?

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I’ve also just had my garden done so might enjoy my wasabi/turmeric/egg/spaghetti jacket POTayeTOE outside but I haven’t got enough seating and nothing is grey, so should I change it, what do you think?
I still can’t believe she has all that seating and poor ronron gets just a mud kitchen without mud when he could have had the most amazing play area. She is so very selfish.
If I had her dosh and her sized garden I'd have put a giant outside play area out there and a Wendy house and/or tree house. Colourful too. But that wouldn't fit in with our Sophs aesthetic would it? Selfish bint.

Reactions: 18
"I justtttt love ittttt"... Does she honestly not know any other method of description?!?! I can't work out if she's totally checked out of being Mrs Hinch and gives everything she buys or talks about the same half arsed description... Or if she's just that limited that she genuinely doesn't have the language skills to properly describe her feelings about something. The dog, her son, her hideously tacky garden, a croissant - all gets the same reaction 🙄

Reactions: 21
I see she’s upgraded her Ham from wafer thin pigs arse....View attachment 196678
I can’t bear the way she cuts this up and puts it in the slop in huge chunks! I know he’s got a few teeth probably but it’s still not something I’d serve whole.
O.M.G
The pergoallla furniture another £2k on garden furniture? Someone do the maths!

Reactions: 7
So, she’s put on a earlier post that it was 28° there today, but her wooden decking boards were still wet from rain over the previous days. I’m sure the sun all day today would of dried that out, would it not?
I’m not miles from her and we’ve had blistering sun since about 8am. Got through hanging about 5 loads of washing!

Reactions: 20
Hey Soph.....don't post how hot it is, then show a pre record with wet decking. Just how stupid are your "army". But then I suppose you're still learning. ATV xx

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Can’t wait for my good morning from Ron & Hen!
Also I was looking through her grid posts most
Posts don’t receive over 600k likes... which speaks volumes.
I said it on the last thread her true amount of followers are around 600k.
New here just been stalking hi :)
While I do think she buys followers I just wanted to say that all celebs get a lot less likes than their follow count it’s just how it is. If she has 600k followers she’d probably be getting 200k or less likes. But now you’ve mentioned it she’ll start buying likes.

I can confirm today it’s been 28 degrees in Maldon as I have been here roasting my nuts off all day haha

Reactions: 15
Thinking of doing a jacket potato for my dinner tonight as it’s so warm but I don’t have any yoghurt to make what zoph did; I’ve got prawns or baked beans but is that ok guyzzz, I’m just learning? Atv
I read that as 'prawns and baked beans' I was worried!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Last time I went to costco they had the most amazing climbing frame, swing and swirly slide set that my boys would go crazy for..
It would have gone perficktly where she’s got the pergoala. It’s expensive but prob about a third of what she’s spent on all that crap that’s there now..

I read that as 'prawns and baked beans' I was worried!!
I wouldn’t put it past chef Hinch if she’s got it to use up with her sweet pots!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe it was from watering the ‘tree’ in the corner... after the episode with how well the dead moss was growing, she is clearly clueless about which plants should be inside or outside or that you can get actual trees and hanging baskets that are real!

Reactions: 10
Why can’t everyone see that EVERY. SINGLE. STORY. is ‘I bought I bought I bought I bought...’ why can’t they all see what is wrong with this and idolising someone like this? It’s absolute insanity, day in day out buying absolute CRAP and showing it off

Reactions: 35
Whoa! I really don’t understand, I know money don’t matter there but who on earth has two nearly identical garden sofas sets? How come we or any other people mean to see her as relatable? Set like this cost at least £1500 I know because I was recently shopping for one. And that just been bought only for perGola.

Reactions: 12
Now that we know who that woman dancing is (if people didn't already know) is it me or does it look like MrHinch has picked an account like that for attention?! Like if it was, its had that effect! How many people instantly thought he was a perv then turned around and thought better of it when they were informed of the reasons behind the woman's account? All for attention on his part, more likes and follows etc
I'd say no because as @Poptart pointed out he's now deleted the story. Nicky had said 'Love this family so much' however she is not following Hinch anymore and Hinch isn't following her. So did MrHinch get a bollocking from wifey without her actually knowing the story coz that would be pretty shite.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.