Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whitelilac

VIP Member
So so kate to the party. i haven’t bared to read or look at hinch but today I did and my god it’s ruined me.
Prerecorded shit on the “tabs”
Perfect date night
Last night my sister bless her the kindest Kate to be party so sadly and awfully lost her life and also sadly my little baby niece too
I’m heartbroken
I’m lost
And I’m so angry
I’ve had to delete SM because whilst she swans around with no cares in the world other people are really affected.

my sister went to home bargains (the irony) got symptoms after she pranked me with the kitchen minky. She’s gone

Gone from the world
I wish it was me
I'm so incredibly sorry for your loss. It must be such a shock. If you need to vent at any point feel free to message me ❤

Reactions: 1

bellinibobble

VIP Member
Morning Tattle!
Quite an amusing read in the “Mrs hinch made me do it” FB group today. Under this comment about the glasses being cheap there are tonnes of girls sticking up for their beloved Home Bargins.
Some even believe that glasses from HB are tested to the same safety standards as glasses from John Lewis 😂View attachment 198473
Wooowwwwww

So judgemental in the comments! The Barmy Army are vile!!

SarcasticEllis

VIP Member
So so kate to the party. i haven’t bared to read or look at hinch but today I did and my god it’s ruined me.
Perfect date night
Last night my sister bless her the kindest Kate to be party so sadly and awfully lost her life and also sadly my little baby niece too
I’m heartbroken
I’m lost
And I’m so angry
I’ve had to delete SM because whilst she swans around with no cares in the world other people are really affected.

my sister went to home bargains (the irony) got symptoms after she pranked me with the kitchen minky. She’s gone

Gone from the world
I wish it was me
I’m so so sorry for your loss. There are no words ❤

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Perfect date night
I’m heartbroken
I’m lost
And I’m so angry

Gone from the world
I wish it was me
There really are no words. Sending all my love and the biggest hugs. If you ever need someone to talk to im just a Tattle message away 💖

yummymoon

Perfect date night
I’m heartbroken
I’m lost
And I’m so angry

Gone from the world
I wish it was me
I’m so so sorry, sending you lots of love xxx

mammaof3

VIP Member
How out of touch from reality is this woman?? She is going to start alienating even those who “love” her the most if she keeps up with this woe is me, never worked so hard in my life, girl boss, super Mum palaver! People work so, so hard and get little reward whereas she sits on her arse all day, plays Mummies and Daddies, plays work, plays babies/dolls etc. And is a bloody millionaire with a load of other perks and benefits on top!! I was so furious reading all that shit the other day, I just felt so deflated and annoyed that I couldn’t even face Tattle. So instead I made this little compilation of Ronnie dancing - Maybe his mum/manager should consider using this song instead of Whitney, as it’s way more appropriate #DanceMonkey!!
Admin, I’ve tried blocking his face as much as possible, must there are some angles it doesn’t cover.

Edit - have no idea why my videos load like this 😡 If you can’t seem to view it, press and hold the file name, select to download it and it will appear in the top right hand of screen and once you’ve watched gives you the choice to clear. @mammaof3 your vids always show perfectly - any tips?

When I attach I click on the video insert - It then makes the videos and pics etc stay on the page

eg The video I have done that then attached it again and didn't.

If you are doing that then I'm not sure - sorry x

click.png

Attachments

• Heart

Newcastle 101

Perfect date night
I’m heartbroken
I’m lost
And I’m so angry

Gone from the world
I wish it was me
I'm so so sorry for your loss x

Tilly3

VIP Member
I hope her neighbours cut the trees down that she's hanging her tat off. Nothing worse than selfish neighbours. Our newish neighbour painted his fence and loads came through to our side after we'd painted ours a few weeks before. I was fuming, went round to speak to him about it and he was a right dick.
I'd love the drama to unfold at castle grey skull. "Jaymehhhhhhhh, the neighbours have cut the tree down and now all my dangly tat is all over the pergola!"
"Awright bub, I'll deal with it when I can find my flip flops"
"I threw them out ya dick head!"

Zipperbag

mmm I know what you mean but I’m hoping she’s got the sense to lock the doors and let’s face it that video will just have been for the gram they’ll be inside again now playing cluedo 🙊
How do you even play Cluedo with 2 people is it even possible?! Or am I being dumb?