Mrs Hinch #205 7 minutes a day or full time job? Anyone else think Sophies a thingamabob?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So basically they each have their own seating area now. Different parts of the garden and with a few seats still to spare. I could understand if she had a large garden and had created areas of interest, you would want different spots to sit and enjoy the garden. But its just a normal garden that she has slowly ruined, just like the layout of the house. My money is on something new and sparkly happening with the grass next.

Reactions: 11
The comments here just made me go back and look at the birthday pics and that bleeping dress man 🤦🏽‍♀️
Who but a spoiled, narcissistic princess wears that to their kids first birthday party 😂😂😂 I bet Jamie was in his vest and flip flops the whole time. Do you think she did a grand entrance to Mariah while pa burst into tears. How can she not see how pathetic she is 🤦🏼‍♀️. Absolute pampered woman child she is. I blame the parents I really do, Jamie must look at her and think what the hell have I done 🙄

I would have thought that anyone who follows her would follow onslow as well in case they get any "extras ". He has 572k followers which I think is much nearer the mark than 3.6mil, it's a hell of a lot of bots they've bought
And also Instagram can see who's bought bots and can delete them all so they must spend a lot of time watching her account and quickly replacing any that are deleted. I'm sure insta can even delete accounts that keep buying followers

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Selfish isn't it. If Jamie had more balls then I'd think he'd be pissed off with always hearing that.
My husband earns way more than me, so has always been able to get more things for our home. Generally one half of a relationship has this, so its no big deal. Anything he's bought has always been referred to as ours. Then anything I've bought is referred to as the same.
Even savings, that he can put more into is ours, not his, or mine (even though we use an account in my name).
We'd both be so insulted, and vice versa, if all we heard from each other say was 'mine', 'my', 'I bought this'.
She has zero respect for her husband, and barely any for her son either, but then her being a narcissist is why she won't see that, or she does and loves to demean the person she relies on so much
I wonder if she gives him spends, he has to ask for money or he tells her what he needs and she buys it ..what sort of man lives like that 🤔

Reactions: 6
She must have been buzzin out her tits on her wedding day as it’s the one day it really would have been all about her no questions asked, can just imagine the level of boredom the guests must have felt at her my big fat gypsy wedding show 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not sure if this has been mentioned but the the plants she's put in the pErGoOoOoOoLa are houseplants and will 100% be dead by the weekend🤨

I'm guessing she's seen the plants/macrame hangers on insta but they didn't go with her funeral home decor inside.

What a bleeping clownshoe.

Reactions: 18
Why does she always slow down videos of the child to show off his 'kind' , Mother Teresa smile? Looks like something from a bleeping funeral montage.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
How does a parasol just break in the wind? I live on the north sea coast and none of the cheap crap I bought has broken ( I did have to chase a brolly down the street) he's so full of tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wonder if she gives him spends, he has to ask for money or he tells her what he needs and she buys it ..what sort of man lives like that 🤔
She must do, hes not worked since way before Ronnie was born, so any savings he did have will be gone, and no 'career break' pays for this long.

Maybe his Willy Hill wins keeps him going 😂

• Haha
“What do you think guys?” “I just love it”

Who are you asking Soph? Most of your socio economic followers can’t afford to go out & redo their entire garden in the middle of a pandemic. Why are you asking? Because it’s a throw away question, you need their adulation? You are not their friend & they need to stop swiping up to fund your grey lifestyle of spend, spend, spend.
Also, what would she do if people responded with 'I don't like it'? (apart from block them!) Would she then get rid of it all? Your right, such a throw away, pointless question!

Reactions: 11
Why does she always slow down videos of the child to show off his 'kind' , Mother Teresa smile? Looks like something from a bleeping funeral montage.
To try and make it look like it lasts longer than it really does

This is why she doesn’t do many grid posts then, 😂
Absolutely & stories expire after 24hrs, so continuous repetition. If she posted them all as grid posts more would wake up to her constant sales technique.

Not sure if this has been mentioned but the the plants she's put in the pErGoOoOoOoLa are houseplants and will 100% be dead by the weekend🤨

I'm guessing she's seen the plants/macrame hangers on insta but they didn't go with her funeral home decor inside.

What a bleeping clownshoe.
They’ll be replaced with plastic, she’s unable to cope with anything real (people included)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The thing that gets me is their ‘lunches’ surely that’s not enough to feed two fully grown adults I mean look at Onslow he’s huge my OH would devour all of those
When’s there any greens or veg? Ron gets a couple of cloves of cucumber and a tomato every now and then that’s it
My boy eats is Veg like it’s going out of fashion there is nothing of nutritional value in those meals

Reactions: 7
Also, what would she do if people responded with 'I don't like it'? (apart from block them!) Would she then get rid of it all? Your right, such a throw away, pointless question!
This is what grates me most, she rarely does grid posts & all negative posts are removed. No one will ever see the responses to her stories, it’s all carefully manufactured/handled to what she wants to project.

How does a parasol just break in the wind? I live on the north sea coast and none of the cheap crap I bought has broken ( I did have to chase a brolly down the street) he's so full of tit.

I wondered this! Is Maldon the hurricane capital of the UK or something?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.