Mrs Hinch #205 7 minutes a day or full time job? Anyone else think Sophies a thingamabob?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi guuyysss
I haven’t been on in yonks because she bored the life out of me... but today I thought I’d have a nosey. I feel like I’ve seen her clean her shower plug before like exactly the same with her sonic thing because I remember thinking use a bleeping cloffff. Did anyone else remember her doing it? Also sorry if it’s already been discussed just tell me to piss off 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Didn’t she mention about having some porcelain tiles laid in the garden when she was first going on about getting a perGOALa or she might have said it when she was getting the sleepers? 🤔 I vaguely remember.
They will be a lot of fun in the rain, doesn't matter if you crack your head open when slipping, they look nice 🤔

Reactions: 5
What’s with the sad instrumental music over the montages of Ronnie all the time? They remind me of something you’d see at a funeral or on children in need😶
Another nod to tattle for saying he looks sad in some videos!

I have just seen this on FB - Mrs Hinch made me do it, and I am not sure what to think, I am a but dumbfounded to be honest any opinions x
It looks tit! Dunno why it's in the Hinch group though, its SS that likes "beige" and decorating things with twine 😂

Reactions: 6
OMG! If I was hinchys I would sack my marketing people! BORING same same

I’m off to have a chocolate milkshake before I slip into a coma if that makes sense. ATV

Reactions: 11
So fresh n up Friday. To me fresh up is just a quick flick round with the duster and hoover. Job done. What’s she’s wrote a list of jobs that need doing. Also she’s given herself 4 hours to do that. Fair enough if your alone with a small child jobs do take longer. There’s 2 of them at home. One watch the child while the other does the jobs. That would be done in no time at all. You don’t need to spend this many hours a day cleaning. But then again most of us just get on with it without recording it all.

Reactions: 12
Why doesn't she push the sofa back, move the hazardous coffee table and put Ron and his toys in the middle so they can sit on the sofas and actually see him! Put on CBeebies or Peppa. He'd love it. Makes me so sad how he's confined to the square behind the sofa.
Oh let's be honest, if she had him watching Peppa Pig she'd get slaughtered by the perfect parent brigade, both here and on Instagram.

Reactions: 14
I think we’ve reached a new low here with her asking her army if they call it the ‘tip’ or the ‘dump’. Who the duck cares?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Is anyone else surprised she wasn’t gifted the fire pit table from Moda after she was at Stacey’s? They even shared the image of hinch sat at it 😂 Really thought she’d get one seeing as they gift them to a lot of Instagrammers

Reactions: 8
But going to the tip wasn’t on her ‘5 things to look forward to’ list.
Surely that should be top?! 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Good morning fellow tattlers, whilst going about my normal life which include giving zero fucks about the state of my shower plug hole I have allowed myself a little time to ponder the the whole Hinch situation and here is what I think.
By the end of this year we are going to be seeing her face on our teleboxes ( don't say I didn't warn you) 😱
Because I am at work and in professional mode I'm going to number my reason for ease of reading:

1. Repetive, repeated content on her stories
2. Very little brand plugging, ie money making
3. Meetings that she mentions so obviously wants her sheep to wonder about but keeps secret
4. Vestlife suddenly becoming more active on the gram; maybe to take over when she is busy recording whatever mindless shite TV programme she is going to inflict on the country?
5. The cleaning thing is now old, overdone and the backlash from her dangerous ideas and hacks have damaged her brand which her management must be worried about and I'm sure they will be encouraging her to diversify.

What do you think Tattlers? I for one would not be surprised if there was an announcement in the run up to Christmas dross TV listings.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.