Mrs Hinch #205 7 minutes a day or full time job? Anyone else think Sophies a thingamabob?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed Jaymeh has a few bots on his page too.

When you click on the bots, they are often follow other "celebrities" does anyone know.... does that mean those particular celebrities have also paid for bots? Or is it all just part of making the profiles appear real?

No the egg chair is huge and grey of course... lol

I just wonder why a family of 2 adults a baby need so much seating.
You're right, I had another look of it in the video and it did look like a child's size nest swing. No doubt she will say that Ronnie was in one at a park and just loved it guyzzzz so got him one.

Reactions: 3
I’m still raging at yesterday’s breakdown (or was it the day before lol) when she was “so busy” and her mum brought her dinner. She has no bloody idea. My husband is an ITU doctor and has worked non stop during the pandemic so me and the kids haven’t seen him. He’s exhausted most of the time as he spends all day saving people in full PPE. She really doesn’t live in the real world does she? And as for Jamie sponging around at home - don’t even get me started!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
What’s with the sad instrumental music over the montages of Ronnie all the time? They remind me of something you’d see at a funeral or on children in need😶

Reactions: 16
Wasn’t Jaymee putting up a parasol today?? Why couldn’t we see that on their pergola 🤔🤔 ohhh that’s right because everything she does is pre recorded
Wonder if Jaymeh's video was live or pre recorded?! 🤔

Reactions: 4
I've never known a garden that needed so much seating! Does she think she's the queen and holds regular garden parties?What a waste of money. What's that old saying.. Money burning a hole in one's pocket springs to mind for Soph! Has fredia not told her about saving for a rainy day? Her sheeple are paying for this and will try and keep up with her. Wake up people!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Something is afoot with the “early nights” lately. Late starts. Early to bed - in terms of published content. Almost like she’s working to rule 😂😂

Reactions: 9
Ive caught up guuuyssszz. Same old boring shite isn't it?

Ron & Hen 🥱
some cleaning content to make it look likes shes still a cleaning account 🥱
Ronnie Roo? As if Ron wasn't bad enough and having 'Ronnie' printed on his clothes wasn't bad enough too. She will be buying him clothes with Ronnie and Ronnie Roo on still when hes 35
PerGOAAALa🥱
Ronnies 'vegetable patch AKA Sophies vegetable patch which she has just branded his name on so it looks so cute and sentimental but really its still just about her
PerGOAALa furniture which looks just as bleeping boring as the inside of her house
Ronnie is cute though walking but Soph, we know you love your child you don't need to harp on about it 24/7 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 14
From my family to yours, always reminds me of Xmas cards! Wish she’d stop doing it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ive caught up guuuyssszz. Same old boring shite isn't it?

Ron & Hen 🥱
some cleaning content to make it look likes shes still a cleaning account 🥱
Ronnie Roo? As if Ron wasn't bad enough and having 'Ronnie' printed on his clothes wasn't bad enough too. She will be buying him clothes with Ronnie and Ronnie Roo on still when hes 35
PerGOAAALa🥱
Ronnies 'vegetable patch AKA Sophies vegetable patch which she has just branded his name on so it looks so cute and sentimental but really its still just about her
PerGOAALa furniture which looks just as bleeping boring as the inside of her house
Ronnie is cute though walking but Soph, we know you love your child you don't need to harp on about it 24/7 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱
Waiting for the Ron & Hen clothing 🙄.
How are you and your broken foot?

Waiting for the Ron & Hen clothing 🙄.
How are you and your broken foot?
I can imagine her bringing out a bomber jacket collection for babies and dogs. A bit like Grease type ones. Sequined 'Ron and Hen' on the back 🙄

Me and my foot are okay, two concrete slabs fell on my foot and I was wearing flip flops 🤣 cant move my toes and I have a big cast on! Looking after an energetic 5 month old with a broken foot isn't ideal, wish I had a stay at home Vest like our Soph 😂

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I can imagine her bringing out a bomber jacket collection for babies and dogs. A bit like Grease type ones. Sequined 'Ron and Hen' on the back 🙄

Me and my foot are okay, two concrete slabs fell on my foot and I was wearing flip flops 🤣 cant move my toes and I have a big cast on! Looking after an energetic 5 month old with a broken foot isn't ideal, wish I had a stay at home Vest like our Soph 😂
Blimey! Big ouch. Can anyone cook you a roast chicken to make it all better?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’d love to know what the two different companies remits are. Do you have any insight into this?

fr
I feel bad now.

I’d love to know what the two different companies remits are. Do you have any insight into this?

That’s awful, would much rather give her a like than Grinch
I’m in social media / PR / marketing and branding and from what I know of the two companies, Gleam are more of a ‘talent’ (and I use this word loosely🙄) management company. They’re likely to be the ones who sit down with Hinch and churn out campaigns and content ideas, they’ll be in charge of the content being scheduled and is likely why there are so many prerecorded. Gleam, I believe, work on the strategic side of marketing, they’ll help her to grow her following and bring in the numbers.

Dundas are likely in charge of her PR strategy, so they’re not so much about marketing the shitey tat that zoph peddles to her followers, but they’ll work on bringing credibility to her and the Hinch family in general, they’ll work on making people buy into the whole happy family, first time mum, still learning guys persona that she’s created. They would likely be the ones to get her appearances on tv, radio slots. Even stuff like getting a quote from her onto the front cover of a book. I guess put simply... Gleam will work with her to market her meemmwaahh, while dundas will try and bring credibility and trust to Hinchs name so that people want to actually buy her book, because they’ll think that she’s someone who knows what they’re talking about and can be trusted to be open and honest etc.. because that’s how Dundas will have presented her.

hope that makes sense guys, atv, love and miss you all xx

Reactions: 37

Totally sympathise with you on that one. My daughter was 14 months when I broke my foot. Husband away with the army and mum on holiday. Had to go to A&E in a taxi with her and hop round the hospital after her before a kind nurse noticed I was on my own with her and let us go in the family room with the door shut. You get a routine going eventually! It was an interesting few weeks though 😂😂

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.