Mrs Hinch #205 7 minutes a day or full time job? Anyone else think Sophies a thingamabob?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if it's been mentioned but isn't that hogweed in that herb patch? If it is it's toxic to the skin.
Giant hogweed is absolutely massive! You'd know if it was growing in your garden.

Reactions: 4
Evening my lovelies
Did anyone see Frankie Bridge has done an Insta #ad for eBay....bet Hinch is fuming she's not been asked to do a paid for her beloved eBay tit 😂😂
I really don’t believe the Hinches have the reach that they expect us to believe. A large majority are bots, this will show in their viewing & engagement figures that we can’t view & companies looking for partnerships will ask for.
I’m looking forward to the book launch, Perez Hilton has a book coming out in October & he is constantly plugging it & telling his followers how important pre sales are to how companies like Amazon will market it. Hinches was at 56 the other day so not selling so well? We’ll see how much plugging gets done just shortly.
I just can’t warm to her at all anymore. I get that she wants to have a positive account etc. That can be achieved by acknowledging & actually doing positive things on a platform such as hers pertains to have. She just spends all the time.

I wondered this! Is Maldon the hurricane capital of the UK or something?
Well there must be a great big black hole where all her unwanted tat must go?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did he delete the dancing girl off his stories? 😂 I bet hinch army went after him for sharing another woman dancing on his stories 😂

Did he delete the dancing girl off his stories? 😂 I bet hinch army went after him for sharing another woman dancing on his stories 😂
Oh no she is still there 😂

Reactions: 3
Wasn’t Jaymee putting up a parasol today?? Why couldn’t we see that on their pergola 🤔🤔 ohhh that’s right because everything she does is pre recorded

Reactions: 11
Also, what would she do if people responded with 'I don't like it'? (apart from block them!) Would she then get rid of it all? Your right, such a throw away, pointless question!
Another Instagrammer has covered this today, about asking pointless questions if you don't want a no then don't ask

They all ask - Do you like this/that blah blah - Yes or No

They then get a few saying no and boom they are blocked.

Dim bell ends.

Reactions: 25
Finished the second day on the trot of work!! No idea how I have coped 🤔 the mother didn't bring me a chicken when I asked, instead asked if i had been drinking 🤷‍♀️ but can see you have all been busy!! 11 pages to catch up on 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
In the background of Ron pushing his car I swear that's a black swing like the cream one she has for pergoala or am I seeing things.

Reactions: 5
How does a parasol just break in the wind? I live on the north sea coast and none of the cheap crap I bought has broken ( I did have to chase a brolly down the street) he's so full of tit.
The strong wind that knocked over her rattan furniture and broke the glass table and flew away the baskets

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Waiting for artificial grass to be gifted...........

In the background of Ron pushing his car I swear that's a black swing like the cream one she has for pergoala or am I seeing things.
ooh i think you’re right! Right at the back?

Reactions: 8
So it might be me being Scottish and the fact we get lots and lots of rain, or it might be me being lazy, but I could not be arsed having stuff in garden that I would need to put away and bring back out, I would love a garden sofa but I just imagine the cushions ending up filthy.
Oh it’s a ball ache, we only have 6 cushions to put away, but that’s enough especially when you’ve had a few sherbets!! 🍷🍷

• Haha
Selfish isn't it. If Jamie had more balls then I'd think he'd be pissed off with always hearing that.
My husband earns way more than me, so has always been able to get more things for our home. Generally one half of a relationship has this, so its no big deal. Anything he's bought has always been referred to as ours. Then anything I've bought is referred to as the same.
Even savings, that he can put more into is ours, not his, or mine (even though we use an account in my name).
We'd both be so insulted, and vice versa, if all we heard from each other say was 'mine', 'my', 'I bought this'.
She has zero respect for her husband, and barely any for her son either, but then her being a narcissist is why she won't see that, or she does and loves to demean the person she relies on so much
Me me me and I, jeez I bleeping detest that woman 😤😤

I have turnt up the brightness to get a proper look 😯 i think you’re right!!
It looks like it should be his swing - like that’s the frame for his swing but you are so right. There’s like a black egg swing type thing going on in there. Will she claim that “Ronnie just loves the pergola swing guys so I got him his own”. If so that’s some serious time delay on all her pre records.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm so behind after I broke my foot guys 🤣 how are we all this evening? Xx just kidding

I'm gonna make a brew and watch her stories and try and jump in somewhere here 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Selfish isn't it. If Jamie had more balls then I'd think he'd be pissed off with always hearing that.
My husband earns way more than me, so has always been able to get more things for our home. Generally one half of a relationship has this, so its no big deal. Anything he's bought has always been referred to as ours. Then anything I've bought is referred to as the same.
Even savings, that he can put more into is ours, not his, or mine (even though we use an account in my name).
We'd both be so insulted, and vice versa, if all we heard from each other say was 'mine', 'my', 'I bought this'.
She has zero respect for her husband, and barely any for her son either, but then her being a narcissist is why she won't see that, or she does and loves to demean the person she relies on so much
Definitely a narcissist. Her kid and husband are props to her

Reactions: 3
So today’s “content” has been pretty much a passive aggressive “duck off” to the tattlers. We’ve had:
Ron & Hen 😡
Forced Whitney dancing 😡
Processed tit show for lunch 😡
Ronnie Roo 😡🤢
Reveal of the PerGOALa furniture that we spotted days ago, added bonus Soph for continued mispronunciation 😡
Telling us how much you love iTTT
Telling us how much you love Ronnie at every opportunity, like no one apart from her has ever loved their baby 😡
Photoshopped fat mutt Henry. We’ve all see Jamie’s post that showed him in his Christmas/Easter/COVID overweight glory 😡
I’m sure I’ve missed a few..
I can’t even believe guyzzz how much she angers me. ATV 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.