Mrs Hinch #204 Sorry Ron no mud for you. Those Viennesse (s)whirls look like white dog doo doo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish my mum could cook and deliver my dinner every time I work for 7.5 hours. Oh hold on, that’s my usual working pattern.
She acts like a child.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I went to work today and my mum didn’t cook me a chicken and drop it round! Absolute cheek of my mother!
Oh I forgot, there’s nothing celebratory about doing a days work and my mum would tell me to get a grip and stick a jacket in the oven like everyone else!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Haha hilarious that since we mentioned Proper pjs he’s had a different pair on every night 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I have a few friends (I am rethinking these friendships😂)who love Hinch pass me the sick bucket! 😱🤮 I've pointed out alot of things to them to have the whole jealousy thing thrown at me. I like you am not jealous. Why be jealous of a women who constantly films her life instead of enjoying her time with her family. I wonder if she sends out subliminal messages saying anyone who doesn't agree with her is jealous 🤔
I'm 10 months post pregnancy and suffer with postnatal depression and anxiety......with my boy having problems, that mrs H fxxked me up I was constantly upset that the house was untidy, messy, really struggling with my own problems then to become obsessed with cleaning products and trying to take care of an unwell baby.
It's only since I came on here that I've coped on to letting the house be messy and being there for my son more than I ever was......THANK YOU ALL ON TATTLE for helping me get out of that rut I was in because it was a dark place.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
That celebratory Roast Chicken looks rank 🤢 time to stop using filters 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So her mums been round to watch Ronnie all day while she works because neither of those 2 can watch their child on their own and cooked her dinner

Reactions: 17
What does Jamie actually do all day everyday? It’s such a strange set up!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm 10 months post pregnancy and suffer with postnatal depression and anxiety......with my boy having problems, that mrs H fxxked me up I was constantly upset that the house was untidy, messy, really struggling with my own problems the to become obsessed with cleaning products and trying to take care of an unwell baby.
It's only since I came on here that I've coped on to letting the house be messy and being there for my son more than I ever was......THANK YOU ALL ON TATTLE for helping me get out of that rut I was in because it was a dark place.

We really are lovely trolls 🤣 hope you're feeling better, I had PND myself and it is awful. Give yourself a break, you're a mother not a superhero. Some days I don't even get changed out of my PJs and brush my hair, I learnt that that's okay! ♥ As long as you're little one is happy, fed and clothed then you're an amazing mum, never doubt your abilities! Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 15
“she dropped it round and it was still warm from her oven because she literally lives up the road” is about as believable as “The six of us this, the six of us that” on the birthday event of the year 🐰 🎁
Pull the other one, Pinocchio

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What does Jamie actually do all day everyday? It’s such a strange set up!!!
I thought that 🤣🤣🤣
If I had been at work all day and my husband had been sat at home tossing it off and hadn't made tea, I'd be fuming!
He's probably in the garage with his resistance bands... Or in William Hill.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t believe they’re having a celebratory meal to celebrate working for the day.... is that a JOKE??!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm almost sure Ronnie is more mature than Sophie and Vest put together 🙄

That chicken made me genuinely eye roll.

All Jamie does all day is leave his flip flops lying about! 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow! She met a deadline, certificates in the post duck! And getting mummy to cook her a meal is pathetic & I’m sure that chicken is one you buy in a bag with the stuffing already in it, why couldn’t vest have cooked them a meal?

Reactions: 6
Congratulations on meeting your deadline Zoph. You deserve to be put forward for The Victoria Cross.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.