Mrs Hinch #204 Sorry Ron no mud for you. Those Viennesse (s)whirls look like white dog doo doo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her mums been round to watch Ronnie all day while she works because neither of those 2 can watch their child on their own and cooked her dinner
Definitely this!! As if she’s taken a roast chicken down the street to her!

Reactions: 7
So mum bought round a burning hot Pyrex dish like that’s believable.either mummy cooked it there or zoph or vesty cooked it but can’t say that as ruins her lie of her anxiety over roast cooking
If going lie about mum bringing it from hers make believable she put it on a plate under tinfoil.my mum does that for me sometimes

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion: Ron is still dancing, we haven’t seen the dog, Hinch is knackered as she did something beside pine her bog!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Jamie has been working WITH Zoph on the “deadline”. Remember he has to coach her through it all. Ronnies been with the grandparents all day like he is most days. And this explains what they eat for dinner most days. Ma barkers cooking.
Wears a little grey vest with "you can do this Soph" sings independent woman by destiny's child to spur her on. Had 7.5 hours to do something, have a chicken dahling we're all here for you......maybe her deadline was to help the BLM movement she was just learning about. Organise a black trans life matters march on Malden prom everyone in her little village gets gifted a little Neil the knee pad to take the knee

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Special thank you for us. We are always there. No matter what 😁.
Oh balls, ruins my thread suggestion....although relieved Henry is ok as haven’t seen him for a while. Is he sleeping ok? I know I’m not. I can’t sleep till I have seen him go to bed with his lipstick out!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Like others, I really enjoyed her content to start with. It was fun.
This is coming from a 40-something ex-housekeeper, and I know a fair bloody bit about cleaning!!
I run a business (nothing to do with cleaning!) it’s hard work and stressful.
I have a wonderful, lovely husband; he’s almost completely paralysed & as such needs a LOT of care. His needs come first, just like those of a child. So I do all that, I keep our home vaguely clean & hygenic. I walk our dog, I cook food from scratch. Hubs can’t get himself a drink, he can’t put the bins out, he can’t walk the dog. I am up numerous times most nites to adjust his sleeping position, his breathing apparatus, the fecking cat on the bed.... all sorts! I deal with ALL the crap, because I love him and that’s what you do when you’re a parent or a carer or if the person that you love needs you.
And do I feel hard done by? Nope.
I get the heck on with it.
I’m so sick of these self entitled people who make their everything from whingeing and crying about how cr*p it is. You made your bed, lie in it.
There are so many people on here who JUST GET ON WITH IT. I sometimes feel like breaking to my ACTUAL real friends on FB, but I won’t, because I just pick myself up and get on with it.
That F**k I found this place.
please excuse the rant, I’m off for another pint of plonk. ATV tattlers x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
I need to have a stern word with my mother!!! She owes me loads of dinners!!
I’m not a hinch hater ..... too old in the tooth but she needs to get a grip!

Reactions: 6
Celebrating hitting her deadline by leaving a bottle of Febreeze fabric spray on the floor for Ron to pick up at any given notice. Mum of the year guyz!!!!
This caption is barely anything to do with her child, but still she posts his picture? No wonder people are fed up of seeing her photos.. why can’t she give him a bit of privacy?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.