Mrs Hinch #204 Sorry Ron no mud for you. Those Viennesse (s)whirls look like white dog doo doo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleep should work with me in Resus today. Then she’ll understand what working hard and with deadlines really means...

Since 7am, I’ve dealt with two fatal cardiac arrests

A child drowning resulting in a probable hypoxic brain injury

a motorbike accident where the rider will probably be paralysed from the waist down

I’ve still got another 6 and a half hours to go of my shift and all I get is an hours break before I have to go back in there. I literally feel like crying and jacking it all in. That bleep has no bleeping idea at all. None.
Thank you for all you do xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
7.5 hour deadline... big deal she has free childcare... trying doing it with 2 under 2 (which I did) whilst you try and care for them.
GET IN THE REAL WORLD Soph you have it easy!!!

Reactions: 12
Having a clear out and came across Hinch's book I was given for Xmas.. put it it on FB marketplace as 'brand new, unread condition' and just received this..

🙄🙄🤢🤢
View attachment 195752
I hope you responded with "Hi Soph! 👋"
I'll also settle for "because I'm not a bell end."

Anne Franks diary is a book that changed my life. Not some drivel about how a woman from Essex scams gullible people. You could always use it as toilet paper if you run low?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
7.5 hour deadline... big deal she has free childcare... trying doing it with 2 under 2 (which I did) whilst you try and care for them.
GET IN THE REAL WORLD Soph you have it easy!!!
Especially as Ron will be stuck to the back of the couch with sticky back plastic and Hen will be passed out in the sleepers after overdosing on leftover spaghetti and plastic sausages

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have so many things I would like to say to this woman given half a chance. I'm 53 years old and managed to bring up two perfectly normal and successful children in the good old days before social media became a substitute for real life and I do struggle with the falseness of it all. Every aspect of the Hinches life seems to me to be staged and made up for Instagram. She says she has goals in life and of course that is perfectly fine and admirable but can she not see the damage she is doing to her son while she is selfishly trying to achieve her goals? I hope her goals include making enough money to put Ronnie through private school because she is setting that poor boy up for a childhood of bullying, something that she says she has suffered herself so why inflict that on your own child. Unless she can earn enough money to completely shield that poor boy from the grief that is inevitably going to come his way when kids at school realise who he is she needs to stop treating him like a performing seal and keep him off Instagram. Maybe she has aspirations for her and her plonker of a husband to be in the same league as the Beckhams in which case good luck to you maybe you can all share a brain cell. But even they didnt expose their children at such a young age as the Hinches!
As for the waste of testosterone that is Jamie, I know she just wants a little puppet to play her pathetic little pretend life but dear God he is a friggin embarrassment. Says his job is to make them smile every day and keep them safe?! well be a real man then, get a bleeping job and provide for your family like a real man.
Picture the scene; Jamie in the pub with his mates after lockdown all talking about how tough it has been, how hard they have been working, struggling etc and someone asks him what hes been up to.
" Well I made a funny little film about flip flops for sophs Instagram, took her to the garden centre 300 times, watched some real men put up a pergola in the garden, the most exciting thing though, she let me control Alexa one day"
I would love to know when she removed his balls and when we are going to see them swinging from the pergola?!
If as I suspect the Hinches read this site and think they are having the last laugh because they are raking in the money and we are all just jealous; sincerely you two (and I can only speak for myself) your life is fake, you are using your child for your own selfish gains and I wouldn't have your life for anything because you could lose it in a heartbeat. Stop bleating on about being overworked and stressed at a time when the whole country is struggling and some are suffering more than you can ever imagine. You are not relatable in any way shape or form, in fact you are an insult to the people who you supposedly care about that follow you.
Another very eloquently put resume of The Hinchliffes. Bloody well said! 👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Just watched another instagrammer (mum blogger formerly crafty fox) very naturally and normally moan that she has a deadline to meet. She said she hasn’t had a deadline in ages and hates the pressure of one, and is now procrastinating.
TAKE NOTE HINCH.
THAT IS HOW YOU COMMUNICATE YOUR FEELINGS LIKE A NORMAL HUMAN BEING.
Some people thrive under the pressure of a deadline (me); some people crumble. Why can’t she ever just say how she actually feels? She has to always mask it; make it cryptic; gaslight. It’s beyond mad.

Reactions: 10
Vest life is in there with resistanT bands.
Oh yes! How silly of me to assume that they are able to utilise their space wisely and effectively 🤦🏼‍♀️. I knew their was an ulterior motive for the soft sponge like floor they were gifted with the personalised bit in the middle 🙄

Reactions: 5
Interesting that she’s not in the top ten. Maybe that’s why she’s doing a dissapering act, kick start interest again
She’s so bloody boring, she should bow out now.
Everyone who i know who were hinchers rarely watch her stories & talk about how she’s boring, I probably watch her more than they do! The tide must be turning now surely?!

Reactions: 11
I hope you responded with "Hi Soph! 👋"
I'll also settle for "because I'm not a bell end."

Anne Franks diary is a book that changed my life. Not some drivel about how a woman from Essex scams gullible people. You could always use it as toilet paper if you run low?
I think “Where’s Spot?” is probably more life changing.

Speaking of, I’m on the edge of my seat over whether she met her deadline. Well, actually, it’s between that and the haemorrhoids as to why I’m on the edge of my seat... Yay pregnancy.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm kate to the party and apologies if this is not allowed as slightly off topic. Seen a lot of you posting about your kids struggling with mental health. I work with teenagers struggling with their mental health in a high school. If I can help or provide support in anyway please drop me a message anytime!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I just want to say how proud I am of Soph. She's worked so hard the past two days...
I mean we all do every day but we don't make a big thing about it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.