Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I actually believe she has “loads of work” to do. I believe this because I think over the last year and a bit this is probably the hardest she has worked in her life.
Let’s face it, she probably didn’t work hard in school - I assume she wasn’t slogging away for her GCSEs etc. But that will be the “bullies” fault eh?
And then we know she has had multiple “careers” since leaving school and they haven’t lasted - is she a “quitter” - does she throw “mennnalll ellffff” out there every time a job starts to get challenging?

So now here she is with a reasonable team of people behind her managing her profile. And these people will have their demands from Hinch. They will have deadlines for her to meet and expectations of her content. Her account isn’t hers any more. It hasn’t been for just over a year now fully - we know that - but we also recognise a gear change in more recent months.

I do think she is behind. I do think she has been slacking. I think she is used to (in life) getting away with not doing what she is meant to. I think she is used to ignoring deadlines, putting off tasks, hoping that things she’s asked to do will go away, throwing a strop if she’s pushed by her team to do more than she wants to do.

I’ll speak very honestly here. Whilst she might be “savvy” “manipulative” “shrewd” etc. She’s not the brightest. She lacks clear communication skills - we know this from the poor grammar in her captions, her malapropisms, her excessive pointing to over compensate for her lack of descriptive details in reviews “I just love it” etc.

So what she’s most likely being asked to do by her team is beyond her comfort zone.

To speak even more honestly I think she’s incredibly lazy in her personality and behaviours typically. She doesnt move quickly. She isn’t up and to it at the start of the day. She seemingly rarely leaves the house. She doesn’t do any of the DIY or home decor herself. She clicks her fingers to have things done - instant gratification with minimal exertion from her. I don’t believe she does much care for her child and spends the majority of her time sat in front of her phone, tablet, laptop just scratching her head trying to make this all work for her.

I fully believe there are things she’s very very good at. She’s excellent at manipulating- that requires a different kind of intelligence than what I’m getting at. What I believe she lacks is the ability to empathise; creativity; drive and determination to be “better”; clarity of communication; cultural awareness; even quite possibly technological understanding required for next levels.

To me this was exemplified by her excitement about her book launch being centred around the photo shoot. Not the content of the book. The pretty photo on the front.

More often than not now she probably has some “real work” to complete for her job. And that real work won’t be hugely taxing for those of us who are used to working hard for a living but I believe she has incredibly low resilience and low drive to complete work to a high standard. She likes to cut corners. She wants instant results with minimal effort. So she gets behind. She misses deadlines. She has to be cajoled and baby stepped to do the basics. Micro managed. Drip fed ideas whilst stroking her fragile ego.

Yesterday’s “meetings” were probably sticking her in a hotel room to “get it done” so she can’t use her child as an excuse. Look at her set up at home. She doesn’t have an office or a proper desk to work at. She’s not at all prepared for the admin of her role. She views herself as the talent but wants others to do the leg work of her job.

I don’t remotely feel sorry for her. She’s bone idol. It shines through in everything she does. I’m sure others can express this better than me.

• Heart
Reactions: 144

KateToTheParty

Thank you St Sophie for giving me the stength to go on. For the last 16 weeks Ive had to send my kid 260 miles away to my parents as I work in the emergency services, however I realise this is a drop In the ocean compared to your continued personal sacrifices for the greater influencer good. Our children’s children will draw inspiration from you. From the nation, Thank you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 130

Macklen83

Chatty Member
I’ve not been on her properly for a couple of weeks and I stopped watching her stories. My sister in law has been diagnosed with stomach cancer and has had her 18 months cut to 6 months since her lungs are now filling up and she cannot eat And has to be fed with a peg. She’s 31 years old with a 1 year old baby and to see her sob because she knows she’s not gonna be here to see her turn 2 is beyond heartbreaking. So no Sophie, we ain’t all ok, some people are really REALLY suffering, some people have hardship REAL hardship. You are a privileged spoilt brat and you need to shut your selfish mouth.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 122

RonnieBlessHim

VIP Member
Having a clear out and came across Hinch's book I was given for Xmas.. put it it on FB marketplace as 'brand new, unread condition' and just received this..

🙄🙄🤢🤢
Screenshot_20200729_173123.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 113

Alijo88

Hello everyone - a long time lurker here! I felt the need to finally post today after I was completely tipped over the edge by the strawberries on Ronnie’s lunch. Why on earth would you cut off the best bit of the strawberry and serve the tasteless white middle bit just so you could cut it into a pretty shape? It’s just getting silly now :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 96

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
Cunt should work with me in Resus today. Then she’ll understand what working hard and with deadlines really means...

Since 7am, I’ve dealt with two fatal cardiac arrests

A child drowning resulting in a probable hypoxic brain injury

a motorbike accident where the rider will probably be paralysed from the waist down

I’ve still got another 6 and a half hours to go of my shift and all I get is an hours break before I have to go back in there. I literally feel like crying and jacking it all in. That cunt has no fucking idea at all. None.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 90

Handsomezz

VIP Member
I've just caught up on her stories from the night and had to come on here for a moan.
Why does she think she's so overworked?
You don't have to have a childminder for your son. You don't have that chance of being called in at short notice when there's a staff shortage.
You're not on minimum wage.
You don't have to rush about making sure you and vestie have enough uniform ironed for the week.
You're not working multiple jobs and balancing shifts.
You can take "days off" whenever you feel like it really.
You will always be able to spend Christmas days and birthdays with your family. There is nothing more upsetting than going to work on Christmas day when you have a young child at home.
You will never be strapped for cash.
You never have that dread and anxiety of going back in after a few days off.

You post stuff on Instagram.
Gullible people fall for you.
You take off every Thursday and some days at the weekend. That's fine.
You get most things gifted to you.
You have your husband at home for help with the baby and the house 24/7.
You are lucky enough that your family live locally, lots of other people's families don't live close by or unfortunately are not around anymore.

You claim anxiety. I'm not buying it anymore. It's when it suits. You're crippled with anxiety when it comes to selling something or when you have a big reveal. Funny that your mental health does not stop you from going out every single day.

I'm so sick of it now.

• Heart
Reactions: 85

Lauralouwho

I hope Jamie smacks her in the face with her grotty slippers, the stupid cow.
And if that's a messy house, you're welcome to come to mine Zoph, you'd have a fucking aneurysm at the amount of toys on the living room floor during the day and the washing up in the sink 😂
Sorry but I really don't think it's appropriate to say you hope her husband smacks her ... Domestic volance isn't a joke, no matter how annoying they may be, no woman should have that wished upon her 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 81

Happy_Tortoise

The food shop delivery driver: Hello, looks like we’ve had to put quite a few substitutions in today sorry! For some reason there’s 12 blocks of cheese and nothing else!

Hinch: Actually that’s what I’ve ordered. If you don’t like what’s in my fridge, DON’T LOOK IN ITTTT.

• Haha
Reactions: 78

Handsomezz

VIP Member
Also, the people messaging her saying how amazing she is and how hard working she is🤦‍♀️ you're just as bad. You're massaging her ego which is what she's after. She needs a reality check and she needs it quickly.

I'm fuming this morning because of her.
I've got to drop my daughter off soon because both me and my husband are at work all day along with all our family that are local. I also have a midwife appointment, I need to go to the supermarket after work, my daughter has a hospital appointment tomorrow that I'm still trying to sort cover at work so I can attend, on top of all this I need to walk the dog, renew my car insurance, make tea tonight and find time to play with my daughter when we get home. So I've no patience with Veruca this morning, crying because she has a meeting today and has to film some content and edit it. Just piss off Sophie, we're all done.

Rant over. Sorry guyzzzz.

• Heart
Reactions: 77

Cupboardshoes

Chatty Member
She's caught herself out in a lie again.

There's this pandemic thing. Everyone is working from home at the moment where they can? I don't believe she is a key worker so...
If those meetings were real they would be done on Teams, Starlight or Zoom like everyone else is doing up and down the country 🤷‍♀️
My partner is WFH and AGMs, Board meetings, policy updates are all done via video call, he's on at least 3 a day. And we live within 2 miles of his workplace. His work are REFUSING to let people into the building and refusing to let staff's health be at risk if they chose to travel via public transport.

Face to face meetings in Summer 2020? My fuckin' big toe! Her pants may as well be soaked in zophlora and left by a tea light- cos they are ON FIRE.

• Heart
Reactions: 75

Cupboardshoes

Chatty Member
Why do they all keep going food shopping!!! Is it not still 1 per family???
New theory. ALLL of this was recorded waaaaay before lockdown- like yeaaaars before 😂😂 RonctlyComeDancing is now a 22 year old man. He is currently writing his dissertation about how he thought he was colourblind until he was finally allowed out to play with friends he made himself (when he was 18) & the effects of having special shape cutters for all his fruit and veg had on him.

• Haha
Reactions: 70

MotherofDragons

I am sick to death of her banging on about those FUCKING FLIP FLOPS. I've just messaged her 'you are seriously deranged'. Expecting to be blocked in the next 5 minutes.

Once my next door neighbors came home from a night out and had a big row we could hear them shouting. When we went out the next day his shoes were on the front path in the rain. They are proper Jeremy Kyle chavs, I bet Soph's neighbors think the same about her

• Haha
Reactions: 70