Mrs Hinch #204 Sorry Ron no mud for you. Those Viennesse (s)whirls look like white dog doo doo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's all for attention as well - she posts that she's tired and got loads of work to do, it whips her shoppers up into a frenzy of messaging "oh Soph you're so amazing, I don't know how you do it all, you're such an inspiration" etc. Then when the inevitable reveal of the latest high cost gifted item (pergooooola furniture/hot tub) instead of saying "hang on, how come I'd have to pay for that and you get it for free" they all go "oh you deserve it, you've worked so hard babe" 🤢🤢🤢 and so the cycle continues!
Makes me sick. And I know a lot of the fuckers say we are jealous- I can categorically say I am not. I pity her lifestyle and how pathetic she is. Would not want one single aspect of her life and I can say that genuinely

Reactions: 12
I think “Where’s Spot?” is probably more life changing.

Speaking of, I’m on the edge of my seat over whether she met her deadline. Well, actually, it’s between that and the haemorrhoids as to why I’m on the edge of my seat... Yay pregnancy.
She will either have met the deadline and be catching up on Tattle with a Blue WKD or sat screeching at Jaymeh because nothing is going her way.
I feel you babe, I had my second curry in a week yesterday (Thai this time) and we've been through some serious pine and bloo in this house 😂😂
I don't just love it!

Reactions: 1
What fresh bleeping hell is this? Why is she being asked to provide comments for a book cover which is about ‘Mum Life’ when she knows precisely ZERO about being a mum???

Knobber.
Wrong screenshot?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anyone know what ronnies had to eat today? My bp is sky high not knowing and I don’t think I’ll sleep until I’ve found out!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Does anyone know what ronnies had to eat today? My bp is sky high not knowing and I don’t think I’ll sleep until I’ve found out!
Hopefully because of her "deadline" it was something lovely cooked by someone who can cook 🤞🤞🙏🙏
Two days in a row for him without her food 😍😍🙌🙌

Reactions: 2
There’s no way on gods green earth that she’s fed him today without filming it. He’s either had a pouch or she’s cooked him something and filmed it and will post it tomorrow and pretend it’s tomorrow’s lunch and he’ll be on a pouch

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Hmm,perhaps da famly have rallied round.
Madmabarker got a good aim with the dart and Pa managed to hit Ma with a bigger dose and shut her up for a while.
Ron got taken for his first happy meal,was dropped off at sensible aunty and Vesty and Pa are having a few pints in Wetherspoons.Pa is booking into a local guest house,he doesn't want to be about when there is a stiring in ma's loins.Vest is braver,he will have engraved a sonnet in her franky and benny's.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Funny how before she made out like Ronnie slept perfect she was loving life then as soon as she has a deadline “the nights are getting worse not better” duck off

Reactions: 20
Hopefully he had a white, sliced loaf sandwich and some crisps, you know, like normal kids 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Makes me sick. And I know a lot of the fuckers say we are jealous- I can categorically say I am not. I pity her lifestyle and how pathetic she is. Would not want one single aspect of her life and I can say that genuinely
I have a few friends (I am rethinking these friendships😂)who love Hinch pass me the sick bucket! 😱🤮 I've pointed out alot of things to them to have the whole jealousy thing thrown at me. I like you am not jealous. Why be jealous of a women who constantly films her life instead of enjoying her time with her family. I wonder if she sends out subliminal messages saying anyone who doesn't agree with her is jealous 🤔

Reactions: 7
If my mum presented that to me... she would never get an invite again😂🤣 but.. at least it’s proteins, carbs and veg.Shame the handsome bubba won’t get any... or the dog for that fact! She’s done duck all all day and gets a meal cooked for her. That’s absolutely ridiculous, why can’t lardarse put a meal together for ya zoph? Or has he been too busy practicing his lines for tomorrow’s enthralling “flop”. Actually he’s probably just gone to bed with bubba, for some peace and less melodramatic impudent behaviour.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
‘Celebratory meal’ for meeting a deadline? Wow
She has to be praised and feel special every step of the way. Childish and attention seeking. So what she met her bleeping deadline. Anyone would think she has just climbed Kilimanjaro the way she going on about.
Aww so happy ma cooked you a chicken ..duck off

• Haha
Reactions: 17
As if her mother cooked her dinner 🙄 because she completed a deadline. I’m sure my mum would as well. Sucker 😂
She could have bunged one of her famous sloparoles in the oven. Lazy witch

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.