Mrs Hinch #203 Pigeon poo, Ronnie Roo, whats for dinner? Yoghurt stew!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time poster, long time lurker 😂

Is the Cheerios sand as weird as I think it is? I get it’s in case it’s eaten, but surely it’s making him think sand = yummy not sand = yucky? Just wait til he goes to the beach or a kids play park with a real sandpit... I don’t have a child so I’m not sure if it’s the done thing and I don’t know or if it’s a case of helicopter hinching?

Reactions: 25
Genuinely blows my mind the amount of money she has spent these past few weeks!! Jamie must of won big time in willy hill before zoph dragged him out by the vest 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I have a 1 year old who is 8 days younger than Ronnie and he regularly plays in the mud....he was playing in the garden with my husband last night and he smelt like grass/dirt when he came inside 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I saw the post in the hinch group and came bleeping running with screenshots but you lot are too fast 😂
Also grinch this is a bleeping mud kitchen, sand and mud to play in some cheap cooking utensils and you end up with a toddler who bleeping runs out the house every chance he gets

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It’s not a mud kitchen if you’re terrified to use mud! You’ve bought him a buffet table.

• Haha
Reactions: 83
Sorry a mud kitchen at 1 when they put everything in their mouth.
And low behold eating the crushed cereal and won’t get told no because it’s cereal.
This woman is dumber than I thought 😡😡😡😡

Reactions: 12
Now that’s a mud kitchen - so you ever think Ronron’s will look like this? No.
5A95F94A-D683-42A9-AF32-BE3355C6529D.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 36
So the mud kitchen is actually currently just an outdoor breakfast station for him. All he needs is a pint of milk.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
I don't want to doxx myself.. But yeah. It lasted longer than I thought it would. I get too invested and write too much and then bang! It's all gone. I hate the "just leave then" comments the most. Let people have an opinion ffs
The 'just leave' comments pissed me off! People were commenting saying they agree with the crazy comparing and erratic desire to be like Hinch but stay for the cleaning tips. Then they have 'just leave then' as a response. So basically in that group you have to be absolutely, positively obsessed with Hinch and would fight someone who says otherwise or you can't be in that group. Freaks 😂

Reactions: 25
That mud kitchen will never have any mud in 😩. Let the boy get messy and stop with the cheerio sand or Ronnie will start eating sand at the beach and playparks 😢🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 14

Is the Cheerios sand as weird as I think it is? I get it’s in case it’s eaten, but surely it’s making him think sand = yummy not sand = yucky? Just wait til he goes to the beach or a kids play park with a real sandpit... I don’t have a child so I’m not sure if it’s the done thing and I don’t know or if it’s a case of helicopter hinching?
Agreed! And it’s bloomin expensive to keep whizzing up boxes of expensive cereal. What a waste of food!

Reactions: 18
I don’t understand why she has to get everything now for Ronnie just like her he will grow up not satisfied with anything as he always has something new. He just had his birthday and got the plastic kitchen and lots of other toys, why not save some things for Christmas or when he’s a little older. He doesn’t have to have everything right now gifted or bought. 😑

Also she asked a couple weeks ago about advice to help Ronnie at bed time because he gets so sweaty but she has him in a vest and a baby grow and I did message her and said just put him in pjs and no vest, but nope she’s gonna cut the legs of some perfectly good baby grows that’s could be reused or donated 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 23

As a mum, I can safely say... He will eat the sand but he will only do it once 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The cheerio sand will be ruined when it rains whereas real sand or mud would be fine.
playing with food is more common in younger babies as a sensory experience or special needs children. Obviously you can use all different types to make it fun so they can feel, taste smell etc but she’s not doing it for that reason or you’d have her saying ‘today I’m putting baked beans or rice in the mud kitchen’

Reactions: 14
Why does it have to be edible? I don’t get the need for ‘edible messy play’. Just make it messy. The kid will soon learn not to put something in his mouth if it doesn’t taste nice. No point filling him with empty calories!!!
and is it just me but there needs be a bowl for water!! Other wise it’s just a very expensive place to stir stuff 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 26
That poor kid is going to pick up every bug going when he starts School because she won’t let him get dirty.

Reactions: 18
Will the ugly, colourful plastic kitchen be making it's way to landfill now Sophie has one that matches her asthetic?
Ronnie obviously likes Cherrios so why does he not have them for breakfast instead of the crap she attempts to cook?
Over £200 on a mud kitchen 4 weeks after they spent over £200 on his birthday kitchen. Money to burn but apparently not on clothes that fit the child 😡

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.