Mrs Hinch #203 Pigeon poo, Ronnie Roo, whats for dinner? Yoghurt stew!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The grubby bleep has not one..but TWO pairs of her manky slippers laying about.. nut chucks his flip flops out door. Self entitled bleep
I was just about to say this!!!! I bet she went straight out there & picked them up after she launched them

Reactions: 11
Was that the Audi that they definitely did not buy I caught a glimpse of 👀

Reactions: 16
I spy with my little eye... Has she ever mentioned Ronron using an iPad before? (Looks like one to me) Speaks volumes that it’s on his high chair.. ‘Mummuz gonna do a quick video for the gram to show how amazing I am then you can watch something while eating my delicious recipes handsomessss cuz mummuz got to buy more tatt off eBay’ 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
The adult toddler is at it again with the flip flops, who actually cares? It’s a pair of flip flops not manky work boots?
Oh & as a side note, everything is carefully placed out in the show home. You would actually need to do a live tour to show for me to believe you. Hi Soph!

Reactions: 12
I spy with my little eye... Has she ever mentioned Ronron using an iPad before? (Looks like one to me) Speaks volumes that it’s on his high chair.. ‘Mummuz gonna do a quick video for the gram to show how amazing I am then you can watch something while eating my delicious recipes handsomessss cuz mummuz got to buy more tatt off eBay’ 😂😂
Not so mummy perfickkk after all?

Reactions: 9
She obviously recorded the “my house IS lived in” yesterday when it WASNT RAINING 😂
Someone on here yesterday said her house is a show home so she obviously spent yesterday reading tattle and recoding that in response. So obvious the biscuits being baked yesterday was also pre recorded. She never went to visit ‘family’ she spent the day reading about herself on here 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.