Mrs Hinch #203 Pigeon poo, Ronnie Roo, whats for dinner? Yoghurt stew!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another kitchen? Why just why? Grates on me something chronic that everything has to have his name on. She’s such a weirdo

Reactions: 24
Sorry to repeat myself but I just can’t get over how unusable it is at the moment 🥴. There’s a bowl and Cheerios and a wooden spoon and a chopping g board. He’s going to get bored in 2 seconds or just stand and eat!

Reactions: 16
She definitely hasn’t just decided to get the mud kitchen, she was following this page 3/4 weeks ago. I’m sure I took a screen shot but I can’t find it. Anyway, I’m pattz and I’ve been lurking for 203 threads!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
That’s not a mud kitchen - no mud. Why cheerio sand again? He’s going to eat it and love the sweetness. Just give him real sand - he may try eating it but will soon stop when he realises sand doesn’t taste as good as Cheerios 🤣 AND what is it with her and personalising everything with Ronnies name ? It’s tacky and slightly weird. Literally everything has his name on it. Does she need a reminder? Does she get Henry and Ronnie mixed up? What a waste of money. She can’t go a day without spending money can she?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Mud kitchens weren't a thing 18 years ago when I had a toddler so I may be totally wrong but don't they normally have a couple of bowls rather than a big piece of work surface?
One for soil, one for water?

Reactions: 25
The pigeons will love all the spilt Cheerios. The per GOLA will have a thick layer of crap on it in no time. What’s left will attract the rats

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Hahahha classic Soph.... guyyyzz ronnieroo loves the mud kitchens at the farms sooo I’ve gone and got him one but I’m not putting mud in it! He just lovezzz ittt!

Suggestions on what to put in it 🤣 MUD you daft cow!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He is too young for that thing if she's not gonna let him play properly. Wait till he's 2 and can really enjoy it.
Why not get her dad or uncle to make a nice one for him? Way more precious for him.

Reactions: 15
That’s not a mud kitchen - no mud. Why cheerio sand again? He’s going to eat it and love the sweetness. Just give him real sand - he may try eating it but will soon stop when he realises sand doesn’t taste as good as Cheerios 🤣 AND what is it with her and personalising everything with Ronnies name ? It’s tacky and slightly weird. Literally everything has his name on it. Does she need a reminder? Does she get Henry and Ronnie mixed up? What a waste of money. She can’t go a day without spending money can she?

I try not personalise every toy or equipment my son has (it's cheaper for one haha) but I just think if I had another child, it would cost more money cus I will have buy another with their name on it so it's just a waste of money and can't be re-used. But I suppose our Soph doesn't think like that... 👀

Reactions: 9
U have ss letting her boy get covered head to toe in mud at the beach the other day and having the time of his life, then hinch has a mud kitchen for ronnie full of cheerios 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Christ Viennese whirls this morning!!! I bet her family pray for shop bought cakes!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Add in the utensils from the other shop, plus postage and its nearly £300 worth of toy.
Who spunks 300 quid out just like that! Very relatable!
Let’s be fair here - chances of her paying for it at about .09%. She’s a cock.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.