Mrs Hinch #203 Pigeon poo, Ronnie Roo, whats for dinner? Yoghurt stew!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she expects everyone to believe she went to the farm Thursday, went home, ordered the Kitchen and it came, personalised yesterday!?! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Maybe I've been out the game for too long. Maternity leave and then furlough. But at my work the mud kitchen is for....MUD.

Just put some bleeping mud in it and let the boy get messy 🤦

And on a side note, wrap the cheerios and just buy bleeping sand. £5 a bag at argos 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Poor Ronnie is in for a shock the first time he eats real sand 😳. As for Soph baking. She thinks that's a mess 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Ffs

Reactions: 9
When my daughter was his age she loved cars and tractors etc. In fact her first full word was tractor. She had a kitchen aswell. Just the one. Not a burger kitchen and an outside spotless kitchen. I've never seen him play with cars or trains or farm things. A little train track or car garage would be so much fun for him I'm sure. But no, another kitchen it is.

Reactions: 18
Who the duck (pardon my French) bakes so early on a Sunday morning? I'm sat on the couch in my pj's eating my leftover Singapore vermicelli from last nights Chinese with a coffee while my fella plays with my son before he goes to work, house a tip, dishes need doing and baking has not crossed my mind 🤣 Little Miss Unrelatable, pre record central 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Honestly I am with you all today, that mud kitchen is ridiculous for all the above reasons, but above that I don’t actually think it looks that fun, it’s basically a shelf with a bowl in it and painted. However the minute I saw her posting him playing with the mud kitchen in farm I thought “she will be getting one of those in no time.” In a way I am glad to see she didn’t disappoint

Reactions: 14
First time poster, long time lurker 😂

Is the Cheerios sand as weird as I think it is? I get it’s in case it’s eaten, but surely it’s making him think sand = yummy not sand = yucky? Just wait til he goes to the beach or a kids play park with a real sandpit... I don’t have a child so I’m not sure if it’s the done thing and I don’t know or if it’s a case of helicopter hinching?
I maybe would have done cheerios sand when my little one was younger - like we made edible paints from fruit etc for some safe messy play, but she's had proper sand for months now. She's almost two and when she was Ronnie's age I wouldn't have bothered with cheerios. So no not weird for much younger babies but a bit odd for toddlers.

Reactions: 5
The fluffy pom-poms won’t last long.
I made my own version of a mud kitchen, a pile of old tyres full of mud and sand and lots of old kitchen pots. The kids I look after love it.

Reactions: 12
I’m waiting to get blocked because I’ve suggested she actually put mud in the mud kitchen...
Hahaha me too! What the duck is wrong with actual mud?
Although if I’d crapped £250 on a toy kitchen I’d maybe be a bit cagey about dirt on it too, that’s why most other mud kitchens actually look like they’re meant to be played with outside

Reactions: 12
It is a good job Ronnie doesnt go to any actual beaches because he will be chomping on all the sand after all his cheerio sand! Then again I bet that's more edible than Sophs cooking
My kid is the same age as Ronnie and he we will eat sand. Sometimes I catch it before it goes in his mouth, sometimes I don’t. He’s fine any other kids who’s eaten sand is fine. That is so extra. So how often is she just blending up cereal to replace this. Wasteful.
A few people talking sense I’m surprised!
so trie. Any home accounts like this I see I automatically think they have mental health issues. Nothing wrong with this if it’s managed in a healthy way but organising and cleaning to within an inch of your life isn’t healthy.
I'm unfollowing now.
She is taking the piss
The constant bragging and showing off about how much money she has. Who can randomly decide to spent 200 on a mud kitchen or thousands on a garden oht of the blue??
She makes me feel tit and incompetent
And she must make others feel it too.
I can't handle the fake.. I'm just like one of you guys we're all learning bullshit

Fake fake fake. I don't know how she believes the are relatable anymore when her husband hasn't had to work in over a year.

They're completely unrelatabke now, she's bleeping loaded and still pretending to be humble soph in her huge house and head cars... That she never showed her followers as she knows she will get tit for it.

I can't believe I bought into this idiot I really can't. Can't believe how much debt I'm in because I believed her and followed her.

I'm happy in my bright, colourful, messy house thankyou very much. Can't keep on top of my mess with freshnup Fridays cos I have 4 kids who wreck it cos I actually let them enjoy and play with their toys.

OH and if I had a mud kitchen I would put some mud in it..
2 bowls and some cheap old kitchen utensils will do the same trick and cost a fraction of that. Don’t let her make you feel like that over a purchase.

Reactions: 8
Packet brownie mix one day - viennese swirls/whirls the next day. Is she aiming for Celebrity Bake Off? She has absolutely no logic to her thinking. Just as well she isn't Vulcan.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
So, she's spent hundreds on a mud kitchen but won't buy Ronnie some PJs that fit for a fiver....

She's such a prick!
I was just coming on to put this!! It's so frustrating.
Especially considering he already has a kitchen and a sand table and isn't even allowed to play!
My 7 month old is standing holding onto things 1 handed, is crawling around everywhere grabbing this, saying mamma and dadda (granted he might not know its us 😂😂) but he's babbling, smiling, squealing... I know all babies develop differently but Ronnie doesn't seem to be doing much of anything bless him and I'm sure it's down to lack of encouragement and interaction. You can buy him all the toys in the world hinch but if you don't play with him he'll not learn.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.