Mrs Hinch #203 Pigeon poo, Ronnie Roo, whats for dinner? Yoghurt stew!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn’t a mud kitchen have two bowls one for water and one for the soil/Cheerios?

Reactions: 18
this is why I came to tattle, started following Hinch when I was pregnant and nesting and my baby is now almost 6 months and all Hinch does is make me depressed that I can’t afford everything she can and my boyfriend has to work and isn’t gone every day like vest. It’s not even just Hinch it’s all the cleaning and home Instagrams I’m 30 and will never be able to afford to own my own home it’s depressing seeing younger people with huge houses. I’ve worked my whole life but I’ll still never afforda house. I’ve given up on trying to keep up. I love my rickety rented house and my family is perfect to me I don’t need to be made to feel bad about that
Whether you rent or buy, it doesn't matter. What matters is you make your house a HOME for you and your family and you will have lots of lovely memories ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I'm so glad she's finally letting him do more normal things like playing with the mud kitchen... But I just don't understand why she has spent that amount of money when there are others out there (albeit not personalised and grey 🙄) that have more features to them to play with? I'm sure I've seen some with taps and you can attach a hose for water?
And what's with the cheerio sand! She's standing there and letting the poor boy put that in his mouth, well fair enough it's cheerios, but how is that teaching him to NOT put actual mud in his mouth when she eventually lets him play with real mud and leaves?!

Reactions: 21
£175.00 for mud kitchen, £10.00 for personalisation, £25.00 for delivery. 😯

That equals the amount I paid for my week away in Wales and I guarantee I'll get more from it.

It wouldn't hurt her getting a bright colourful, non personalised cheaper one. 🤷🏼‍♀️ (Extra money for babygrows/ PJ's.....)

Also if it takes that long to make and deliver and she's only been going the farms the last week or so...... The timing doesn't add up? Suprise suprise.

Ah well, at least he's not dancing to Whitney this morning and doing something a child his age should be doing! (On the positive side)

So... ADD SOME MUD (OR EVEN WATER) SO HE CAN BE MESSY! My 2yo loves doing that haha
I wondered how they got something personalised so quickly! Calling bullshit once again.
I'd love to see Grinchys face when Ronnie makes his first mud pie and gets mud all over his clothes and the house 😂😂😂😂
She'll be putting poor Ronnieblesshim in the washing machine (at 30 though guyzzzz)

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She’ll put the mud in when he’s older....

Put the mud in NOW hinch. I dare you🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Even the mud kitchen matches her bleeping boring bland aesthetic, didn’t realise there was an age limit on playing with mud too🙄🙄

• Haha
My husband made our granddaughter a mud kitchen out of scraps of wood & it looks far better than the one Hinch has bought for Ronald! He put lots of love & care into making it, shame Onslow can’t do anything like that instead of them flashing the cash all the time!

I don’t believe she bought that off the back of a farm trip - surely it would take a few weeks.

what’s he supposed to do with it? He needs pots and pans to fill and empty- it’s literally a bowl of blended Cheerios and a wooden spoon and he’s stood eating it 😬 get down and show him how to fill a pan and pretend he made a pie or something!! 🙄 He’s young and doesn’t have the skill or understanding or even the resources to use it properly

Reactions: 27
Looks like a waste of money, for a bowl on a stand! Surely a bucket and spade and a sand/mud pit would be a better idea? Also.. when he is bigger.. he’s totally going to be eating mud if she fills everything with ground cherrios 😂😂

Reactions: 14
“Since visiting the farm less than a week ago, I bought Ron a mud kitchen which has a turnaround of 7-10 days” ...is there a time machine hidden in your loft as well Hinch?

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I wondered how they got something personalised so quickly! Calling bullshit once again.
I'd love to see Grinchys face when Ronnie makes his first mud pie and gets mud all over his clothes and the house 😂😂😂😂
She'll be putting poor Ronnieblesshim in the washing machine (at 30 though guyzzzz)

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Oh here we go. She’s bought him a mud kitchen. £175 for just the basic kitchen. Plus the extras.
so prob hitting £250 mark as a spontaneous purchase.

my Toddler boys have a mud kitchen that my partner built for them. I get he has the skills so we are lucky that he could do that but this is my issue with Ronnie having one NOW.

He will enjoy it more when he’s a bit older. Save something for the future. Everything has to be NOW.

She must have ordered this at least a couple of weeks ago. So when did the farm trips start? Cos hmmm again not matching up with her publishing of her stories. We must be on a week delay with her content most of the time.

also this business is SUPER new. Only started up during lock down. That makes me suspicious of her motives here. Is there a connection with the people running it? How RANDOMLY did she find them? Do her team find these businesses for her?

I’m glad he’s got something messy to play with of course. Very glad. I just hate how she does everything.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.