Mrs Hinch #203 Pigeon poo, Ronnie Roo, whats for dinner? Yoghurt stew!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a confession to make which might see me blocked on here but.................this morning I shined my sink folks!!! I had to really as the metal fold up thing I bought to stack my washing up on came with a plastic tray for underneath. Looking at this plastic tray last night I noticed that there a couple of very odd looking pools of water which must have accumulated and looked decidedly 'off'. I'm not sure what would have happened if I had left them and my cutlery landed in them but it didn't look good for our bellies so it had to go hence shining the sink which I haven't seen for a few weeks. I won't bore you with a photo of the sink but I have taken a pic and like Hinch I will use it now and again to pretend I do the sink regularly. Stay safe - unlike me who might have given the old lad and myself a nasty tummy bug:eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm unfollowing now.
She is taking the piss
The constant bragging and showing off about how much money she has. Who can randomly decide to spent 200 on a mud kitchen or thousands on a garden oht of the blue??
She makes me feel tit and incompetent
And she must make others feel it too.
I can't handle the fake.. I'm just like one of you guys we're all learning bullshit

Fake fake fake. I don't know how she believes the are relatable anymore when her husband hasn't had to work in over a year.

They're completely unrelatabke now, she's bleeping loaded and still pretending to be humble soph in her huge house and head cars... That she never showed her followers as she knows she will get tit for it.

I can't believe I bought into this idiot I really can't. Can't believe how much debt I'm in because I believed her and followed her.

I'm happy in my bright, colourful, messy house thankyou very much. Can't keep on top of my mess with freshnup Fridays cos I have 4 kids who wreck it cos I actually let them enjoy and play with their toys.

OH and if I had a mud kitchen I would put some mud in it..

• Heart
Reactions: 80
What a complete and utter waste of money, she bought him a sand and water table for his birthday which she filled with Cheerios ( and no water ) so it's exactly the same

Reactions: 28
£175.00 for mud kitchen, £10.00 for personalisation, £25.00 for delivery. 😯

That equals the amount I paid for my week away in Wales and I guarantee I'll get more from it.

It wouldn't hurt her getting a bright colourful, non personalised cheaper one. 🤷🏼‍♀️ (Extra money for babygrows/ PJ's.....)

Also if it takes that long to make and deliver and she's only been going the farms the last week or so...... The timing doesn't add up? Suprise suprise.

Ah well, at least he's not dancing to Whitney this morning and doing something a child his age should be doing! (On the positive side)

So... ADD SOME MUD (OR EVEN WATER) SO HE CAN BE MESSY! My 2yo loves doing that haha

Add in the utensils from the other shop, plus postage and its nearly £300 worth of toy.
Who spunks 300 quid out just like that! Very relatable!

Reactions: 18
So, she's spent hundreds on a mud kitchen but won't buy Ronnie some PJs that fit for a fiver....

She's such a prick!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
How is that garden centre so empty? I went to our local Dobbies this morning and it was buzzing with people. All masked but just as busy as pre lockdown.
it's The same wherever they go. Always seems deserted whether it's B&M, Home Bargains, Costa, the swimming pool, the park.the garden centre.....Always seems as though it's just them who are there. It's bizarre.

Reactions: 12
Hang on, wasnt she going on about how her dad is a great handyman after he made those shelves? Wouldn’t it have been nice if he could have made Ron a mud kitchen? Something nice and personal but obviously she couldn’t wait.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
God, "ebayer" doesn't get any less annoying does it after all these years! Anyone that uses Ebay knows that an "Ebayer" is a *person* who uses Ebay, not the bloody item! Hence why on the reviews section you say things like "great item and great communication from the Ebayer!"
Still rattles my cage when she says "guyyzzz I've had anuvver ebayer come fru" She actually said "ebayer" was a word she'd made up in her first best selling novel! What a tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The closest that mud kitchen is ever getting to mud is by being on the grass in the garden. Why has she bought it for him if she isn’t going to use it for what’s it’s meant to be used for?? £200 impulse buy and it’s not even being used properly. That’s bleeping infuriated me. He loved the mud at the farm so bloody replicate what he loved, not your crappy sanitised version of it. And isn’t that his second toy kitchen now? Who is she buying this stuff for??

Reactions: 18
Didn’t last long but it looked like people are seeing through her bullshit!
I don't want to doxx myself.. But yeah. It lasted longer than I thought it would. I get too invested and write too much and then bang! It's all gone. I hate the "just leave then" comments the most. Let people have an opinion ffs

Reactions: 14
My daughter would love that kitchen!
We got her a toy kitchen from Aldi for Christmas and she absolutely LOVES it, she plays with it every day. I think it was about £60 as a special buy and it was worth every penny!! But no way could I justify 200 notes minimum on something to put in the garden that she wouldn't get round to playing with if the weather was bad. And then having to buy all the utensils etc for it 🤷‍♀️
Why is everything she does so over the top?! What child needs two kitchens 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ she pisses me off more and more each day now.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.