Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cupboardshoes

Chatty Member
Also, why is she so obsessed with shelves at the moment? She should change the book title from "This is Me" to "Me, My Shelf & I"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87

Snoopy50

I get that everyone "parents" differently and so I'm trying not to be judgy here but shes really doing my head in. Ill own up and admit I did originally follow hinch. I suffer with depression and anxiety and have for a very long time. I have "black dog" days which can last for a week or more. I saw hinch and thought maybe cleaning will help me like its helped her. For me it made it worse as there are days where I struggle to get out of bed never mind clean! I couldn't understand why it wasn't helping me and I admit I spent £££s on cleaning products before I realised that 1. It was making me ill cos I felt like a failure and 2. I was spending money i didn't have.

Im married and my husband works horrible hours - we are like ships 🚢 that pass in the night. He works full time. So do I. I always have. We've got 3 kids and i was lucky that my mum and dad (who are no longer with us) were able to help us out and mind our kids so we could both work. We've both had to work full-time cos we got into debt BUT one thing we always made sure of was that we paid our bills to keep a roof over our head, food on the table and clothes on our kids backs. I was wearing clothes that were old (stuff id had for 10years or more) but our kids always had clothes that fitted them with some room to grow.

I know that people are struggling with money issues due to covid-19 so i can understand them cutting the legs off baby gros if they are too small until the next pay day.

The problem i have is that ALL of Ron's clothes look too small on him - they're short in the arms, tight round the legs, poppers and buttons gaping at the chest. I don't like to compare but Rex's clothes look comfy on him. Ronnie looks uncomfortable. Its like she wants him to stay a baby. Even his birthday clothes didn't fit him. She spends £xx on crap from e-bay, garden centre stuff, more storage stuff and £xxxxx on birthday presents for Ron but his clothes don't fit.

As you have all pointed out Asda, Tesco, Matalan, Primark, sainsburys all do nice pj's. Instead of buying crap she doesn't need why doesn't she spend money on clothes for her son. Buy the next size up so hes got room to grow instead of clothes cutting off his circulation.

Sophie and Jamie - we know you read here so here's some advice - get off your arses, get to the shops (wearing your mandatory masks) and kit your son out in clothes that fit. Leave Ronnie with your parents if you have to. You can afford to spend some of your hinch army money on your son - he's actually earned it cos he does more on your page than you!

Sorry for the long post guysss. ATV x

• Heart
Reactions: 84

Al828

It’s not a mud kitchen if you’re terrified to use mud! You’ve bought him a buffet table.

• Haha
Reactions: 83

Mum24

Chatty Member
I'm unfollowing now.
She is taking the piss
The constant bragging and showing off about how much money she has. Who can randomly decide to spent 200 on a mud kitchen or thousands on a garden oht of the blue??
She makes me feel shit and incompetent
And she must make others feel it too.
I can't handle the fake.. I'm just like one of you guys we're all learning bullshit

Fake fake fake. I don't know how she believes the are relatable anymore when her husband hasn't had to work in over a year.

They're completely unrelatabke now, she's fucking loaded and still pretending to be humble soph in her huge house and dickhead cars... That she never showed her followers as she knows she will get shit for it.

I can't believe I bought into this idiot I really can't. Can't believe how much debt I'm in because I believed her and followed her.

I'm happy in my bright, colourful, messy house thankyou very much. Can't keep on top of my mess with freshnup Fridays cos I have 4 kids who wreck it cos I actually let them enjoy and play with their toys.

OH and if I had a mud kitchen I would put some mud in it..

• Heart
Reactions: 80

Andioooop

VIP Member
Awwww thanks for using my thread suggestion guyzzzz i might celebrate by cutting the feet off my tights & take a walk to the field. I might even write a memoir when there to celebrate my tattle success. Atv xxxxxxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

Handsomezz

VIP Member
Hinch monopoly. You can buy properties and cleaning products! Grey Castle, Tesco, b&m, Home Bargains, the garden centre. You can also buy zoflora, flash speed mop, scrub daddy, minkys.

Community chest - you have come 3rd in the most bots on Instagram contest. Swipe up to claim your prize
The pieces you play as are as follows....

A fat dog
A pigeon
Ronnieblesshim
A sweet potato
A vest
A pair of flip flops

Bagsy playing as the pigeon, when you pass "go" you shit on the perGOALa

• Haha
Reactions: 65

Hilopicklelo

VIP Member
So the mud kitchen is actually currently just an outdoor breakfast station for him. All he needs is a pint of milk.

• Haha
Reactions: 61

dancing in pyjamas

Chatty Member
Right so - started off as a home/cleaning account
Ventured into makeup, baby weaning, gardening, parenting account, cooking
Now baking?

@Mrshinchhomecleaningmakeupbabyweaninggardeningparentingbaking

Anything else? Can't keep up
It’s all an act. Workshopped and scripted, with vests, I am sure of it.

Before hinch account took off, they tested the waters with different accounts and approaches. Once they figured out what would catch more fish, well off they went, money in their sights.

200+ threads? They don’t care. They laugh at the followers and they laugh at tattle. They are definitely never upset with tattle in my opinion. They are ecstatic about it. It has only fuelled the money making machine. Probably can’t believe their luck.

I don’t believe for one minute that she can’t cook well.

She ‘cooks’ those things awful on purpose. They are for the hinch show. I don’t believe she makes mistakes, like swirls and whirls. It’s all deliberate

They don’t eat it, obvs it gets thrown out. This is their job, not their life. Do stuff, make stuff, post it.

There’s some real serious psychology behind the hinch accounts. Gaslighting comes to mind

They project perfection and failure, disarming the shoppers & torturing them with the unattainable and reeling them back in with relatable

It’s not a new tactic of course but it is a reprehensible one.

Don’t expect any morals or scruples from the hinch family. They do not care. Look at how they use their son

These are my gut feelings on it all

Sorry @Megan29220. Quoted you and then I went a bit crazy 😂

Anyone else notice the song choice for her baking montage? 🤣 ‘Would I lie to you baby?’ 🤣🤣🤣 #ironic
That’s what I’m talking about

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60

Lalla

VIP Member
I'll admit I cut the feet off some of my eldest's babygros. However I only did it with two or three, and it was strictly an emergency measure.

In my defence I was a single mum, no family or any support from baby's dad, I was managing on £400 a month (after I'd paid my mortgage, childcare and travel to work - that had to cover council tax, utility bills, shopping) I didn't have a car and this was 20 years ago so before online shopping (I didn't even have internet at home or on my phone) late night/ 24 hour supermarkets etc.

She however has no bloody excuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Hoatsandboes

“Since visiting the farm less than a week ago, I bought Ron a mud kitchen which has a turnaround of 7-10 days” ...is there a time machine hidden in your loft as well Hinch?

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Handsomezz

VIP Member
My daughter is currently sat with her Marmite sandwich and quavers with her teddy and the dog watching Peppa Pig and I'm just sat looking at her, it's really got me thinking.
I'm so glad that I had her a few months before Hinch had Ronnie, I was a first time mum and I think I would have beaten myself up over my skills as a mother.
I couldn't afford to live in luxury cottages whilst my house was renovated. My husband couldn't take a career break as we just couldn't afford that and in the job he does, it wouldn't be possible. I'd beat myself up thinking that her son never had meltdowns for no reason. I'd probably feel guilty that when my daughter napped, I napped and I didn't clean the house excessively. I'd have felt a slob that some days I didn't do any washing up so there was bowls and cutlery in the sink that needed to be cleaned. I'd have felt weak that I suffered with PND and had days where I would just sob, to the point it was painful. I'd feel embarrassed that I couldn't just go out and buy my daughter expensive toys for no reason because on SMP, it's all about budgeting and food and council tax bills come first I'm afraid.
I'm glad as a first time Mum I didn't compare myself to her. She's not real.
I'd hate to think that any mum, first time or experienced, compared themselves to Hinch because we all parent differently but it's not wrong to have really bad days where you struggle and doubt yourself. I just hope some of her followers don't feel they're good enough because they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Happy to spend on rubbish from eBay which ‘she can always take back down’ but is cutting the feet off of baby grows for her kid. Is she the most selfish person ever?! Definitely.

Reactions: 49

RonnieBlessHim

VIP Member
Just catching up. Why are we talking about Cluedo so much? 😅🤣
Maybe this is what she wants, she's derailing the thread by getting us to talk about 2 person Cluedo and they're probably not even playing.
Or maybe they are playing but with Ma and Pa Barker..

Anyway, I reckon it was Vestlife, in William Hill, with a resistance band.

• Haha

Handsomezz

VIP Member
Fuck me, more shelves! How many shelves for plants does she need? It'll be like b&q in her house.
And more storage for her shower? You only need about 3/4 bottles hun, how big is your shower, a fucking car wash?

I'm off for a shower now with my shampoo, conditioner and a bar of dove soap, I'd appreciate if someone could #gift me some storage for it as I'm running out of room. ATV x

• Haha