Mrs Hinch #203 Pigeon poo, Ronnie Roo, whats for dinner? Yoghurt stew!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she can’t buy Ronnie new pjs but she shows off molten brown soap and jo malone room mist making it absolutely clear what her money goes on!! Not to mention the eBay tat!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
can somebody explain cloakroom to me please, she said she was putting the shelf in the downstairs cloakroom and it shows it under her bathroom sink. to me a cloakroom is where you store your coats etc, is it an english thing and I don't mean that in a degrogiatry way I'm just an irish girl and still learning guys ATV
It might be Estate Agent speak for Downstairs Loo. When you try to be posher than you are 😆.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She is 5 years older than me and I hope when I'm that age I'm not like her 🤣 She comes across as really childish and immature. It's very strange

• Heart
Reactions: 12
An asparagus and ham toad in the hole.

That's it, I'm done, I'm bleeping done. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
I was going to ask if she is thick and uneducated but realised I didn't need to as you are probably aware that she is. Why does she say she has ebayers delivered when her ebay tat arrives? An EBAYER is somebody who used ebay to buy or sell things. I suppose it is just as well she has Lardarse to manage and promote her because she simply hasn't the brains to do it herself :)
THIS! THANK YOU

Reactions: 8
What a bleeping idiot. A burning candle on a rickety crappy shelf, surely she would kick the shelf with her size 9s when washing her hands, melted wax and a flame brilliant.. have firefighters with sleepless nights when the sheeple copy! If covid don’t kill you the hinchmeister ways might

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Back to baby grow gate lol. Why doesn’t she buy him some pyjamas with shorts. Her BFF SS has Rex in the most gorgeous little pyjama sets he looks adorable. Plus the fact with the heat in that house it’s not really practical to put that boy in an all in one too small baby grow. No sense and buys nonsense on eBay

Reactions: 12
I really do think she has a shopping addiction? She buys so much random crap. Another bloody shelf for another bloody plant 🤦‍♀️ I couldn't cope with all the 'stuff' she has littered around.

Reactions: 24
For once just make a normal lunch. Not some random recipe using plastic ham again.
Give him Turkey Dinosaurs and Chips and I won't say a thing. Please.

Reactions: 15
I can say that I have thought about cutting off the feet for my lot but didn't do it as for starters it a fecking waste of a babygro.

For God's sake why didn't she either put him to bed in just a vest and a nappy or use one of those countless no feet rompers he has.

It is either for the gram to be seen to relatable or she is on the beg.

My lot were always in the next sizes up as they have long legs, so I go on their height not their ages.

and that wax melt with the candle is too low down, thick tit.

feet.png

Reactions: 9
I mean WHO in the sane mind would put a candle above toilet roll......what a thick bint she is. She annoys me so much. As an influencer she should be made to pay the fire brigade call out charge for the sheeples fires which WILL be happening

Reactions: 18
So she can’t buy Ronnie new pjs but she shows off molten brown soap and jo malone room mist making it absolutely clear what her money goes on!! Not to mention the eBay tat!!
I honestly can’t believe the bloody babygrow he’s one years old buy him some pyjamas!

We are not struggling by any means but also couldn’t afford to do the garden and house renovations she has and were able to always make sure my son is kitted out properly and has clothes ready for when he goes into the next size.

I’ve held back on commenting on other stuff because it’s a matter of opinion often but after seeing her buy so much tat I thought she would enjoy dressing him. Poor child needs clothes that actually fit

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.