Mrs Hinch #203 Pigeon poo, Ronnie Roo, whats for dinner? Yoghurt stew!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has really pissed me off cutting the feet off his babygros, she has an endless amount of money but can’t even buy her child some pyjamas that actually fit him, I walk round like a woman because I buy my kids clothes & uniforms like other parents do because when you have a child they come first, I think Soph needs to learn that because so far it’s all about her!
This angers me!! Jo Malone room spray and Molton Brown hand wash in her barrrrfroom but can’t afford to buy her kid new clothes tht fit. Absolutely disgusting. Just shows how self centred she is😡

• Angry
Reactions: 23
I really do think she has a shopping addiction? She buys so much random crap. Another bloody shelf for another bloody plant 🤦‍♀️ I couldn't cope with all the 'stuff' she has littered around.
She’s like Becky Bloomwood from the Shopaholic books. Just buying tit she doesn’t need because she can.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yay, a lit candle and a bottle of room spray at toddler height in the downstairs loo. In a house without stair/room gates, hope you have eyes up your arse Sophie because Ronnie will be mobile very, very soon.

I have to confess to buying 5 really useful boxes this week to start clearing out 18 years worth of stuff from my work room before we can get the house on the market. Working from home has been brilliant but my God there is some crap to clear 😳

Reactions: 12
And the flour and milk all measured out in cups for Ron’s ham and asparagus toad 🤢 Who does this and why make for more washing up? Pisses me off.

Reactions: 15
Wow tattle autocorrected me from 'hate' to dislike. I quite like that, hate's probably strong for someone I don't know, I'm gonna go with strongly dislike though 🤣
I didn't know Tattle had that function!
I must admit I did think “ what a polite troll “ you are. 🤣

* not a troll obvs.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So I thought I’d give her a wee watch. Firstly Ronnies face. The pics from the farm, he looks so fed up or just fucked off with her tit. Then the brownies. I thought the pic from previous thread was beans with cheese in 🤣🤣. Today Pavlov Ron is dancing again but look where he’s watching....Jamie is getting him to dance. The Beyoncé over the top hides Veston going ‘c’mon my son. Boogie on down’. Poor Ronnie. Her fire hazard loo, don’t get me started. Whoomph up it goes. And now wtf is that lunch??? 🤢🤢

Reactions: 14
The bastard! I've been looking for black shower shelves this morning to match my black & grey bathroom (don't judge, Its the only grey in my non-show-home) now all the hinch army are going to be snapping them up for the sake of it.
In my defense the bathroom is tiny, it only has space for the bath. I want my bathroom to last another 20 years so don't want clutter and filth collecting behind bottles staining the tub or silicone. Its taken me nearly a year to get round to looking for storage because, well, being actual working humans we have budgets & our bathroom reno was actually needed (partly for my disability purposes) & I can't just bleeping BEG for a designer bathroom on social media cos I was raised properly 🤷‍♀️

I'm sure those cheap ebay shelves will look in tone with her balenciaga bog when she finally gets her own way!

For now I'm going to keep our bottles on the side of the bath now so no one accuses me of wanting to be like Zoph 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't see much of an issue with the cutting of the baby gros. Some babies have long legs small torsos. When they have chunkier thighs it can lift them, or even the pull ups can make them quite tight. With all the moving they do unless they are made to fit you are never going to get a baby gro to fit perfect. Or very rarely ill change that to. Ive never thought to do it myself. I would just buy new ones. She's an hole. But I reckon it would have just to seem relatable
I agree I'm sure a while back she spoke about babygros and loads of hinchers messaged saying I cut the legs...that boy has so much clothes she did to seem ratable

Reactions: 4
We’ve spent years with things around the house above a child’s reach, furniture with rounded corners, stair gates and yet her house is full of accidents waiting to happen. Sometimes you have to substitute style for safety.
On a lighter note, she is going to find those bog rolls all over the place once he’s more mobile 😂

Reactions: 8
Her chocolate chip pot that was labelled yesterday wound me right up it was so wonky! Did she stick it on in the dark!

Yet more tat from eBay and still no sleep suits. I’ll admit my son is 1 and still in 9-12 baby sleepsuits because he’s so small. He is still in his 6-9 waterproof jacket he’s just diddy. But I do have 12-18 months sleepsuits and clothes waiting for him in his draw and I’m not made of money like her but he comes first not a bastard shelf!

*edit I can’t believe how stupid she is. That wax melter is not safe there at all! Especially when Ronnie makes his great escape from couch prison! It’s not a sturdy enough surface for one. If that wax melter falls over he house goes up in flames. Why light a candle where you will not be in eye sight of it?! Upstairs in a bathroom. Absolutely ridiculous!
Get burnt knees when washing your hands 😂

• Haha
Honestly the amount of tit in her house is unbelievable. I’m moving house in a few months so started clearing out and I’m determined not to clutter our new place with complete shite (nor spray the entire place in 739273 chemicals)

Reactions: 7
She really is brainless!!! Why the feck would you put a tea light candle on a wooden surface!!!! I know it’s inside a ceramic holder but it’s still a risk 🔥
All of that will get dusty and if ronnie is in pulled off...her home really is all for show
..quite sad I think

I really do think she has a shopping addiction? She buys so much random crap. Another bloody shelf for another bloody plant 🤦‍♀️ I couldn't cope with all the 'stuff' she has littered around.
Me too. I'm decluttering constantly and all about minimal living.. to reduce my need of cleaning ans tidying

Reactions: 4
can somebody explain cloakroom to me please, she said she was putting the shelf in the downstairs cloakroom and it shows it under her bathroom sink. to me a cloakroom is where you store your coats etc, is it an english thing and I don't mean that in a degrogiatry way I'm just an irish girl and still learning guys ATV
Nope cloakroom is really another term for downstairs loo....I never realised why either and genuinely thought my other half was taking the mick when he referred to it as such when we moved into our current house. It was listed on the floor plan as WC which I never realised meant ‘water closet’. To me it will always be the downstairs loo!

I’m having toad in the hole for tea tonight but the proper version with sausages in Yorkshire pudding. I wouldn’t even have the audacity to put asparagus spears and skin graft ham in that dish! She’s ruining a staple British food right there 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She really is brainless!!! Why the feck would you put a tea light candle on a wooden surface!!!! I know it’s inside a ceramic holder but it’s still a risk 🔥
Not to mention when Ron is crawling around, what about when washing your hands too! Gonna get burnt knees 😂

Reactions: 5
I'll admit I cut the feet off some of my eldest's babygros. However I only did it with two or three, and it was strictly an emergency measure.

In my defence I was a single mum, no family or any support from baby's dad, I was managing on £400 a month (after I'd paid my mortgage, childcare and travel to work - that had to cover council tax, utility bills, shopping) I didn't have a car and this was 20 years ago so before online shopping (I didn't even have internet at home or on my phone) late night/ 24 hour supermarkets etc.

She however has no bloody excuse.
And thats the problem isn't it. She has no excuse at all. You could cut her some slack if she was struggling but she's not. You don't have to defend yourself - you do what you have to do to make ends meet until you get back on your feet dont you.

Reactions: 10
So she can’t buy Ronnie new pjs but she shows off molten brown soap and jo malone room mist making it absolutely clear what her money goes on!! Not to mention the eBay tat!!
Well the holder is £45, so with the 2 bottles that's £85 just for that lot.

Not sure on the Jo Malone.

• Wow
I’m having toad in the hole for tea tonight but the proper version with sausages in Yorkshire pudding. I wouldn’t even have the audacity to put asparagus spears and skin graft ham in that dish! She’s ruining a staple British food right there 😭
Skin graft ham😂😂 Thats killed me!!😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ve just realised When my daughter started walking I got it all wrong...I put stair gates up and locks on my cleaning cupboards when I should have been placing candles and lanterns and her height and decanting my laundry tablets into a pretty box, silly me!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.