Mrs Hinch #203 Pigeon poo, Ronnie Roo, whats for dinner? Yoghurt stew!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly I don’t anyone who constantly needs so many baskets, shelf’s, more storage units etc fair enough if you wee moving home or changing a particular room but she doesn’t need them it’s all want want want to her and yet her followers are on living wage trying to make it though each day but so determined to be like her even if it’s gets them to debt 😡😡😡😡

Reactions: 12
I was always broke when my lot were growing up but it never occurred to me to cut the feet off a babygrow as it couldn’t be passed on or sent to a charity shop. I don’t suppose that sort of thinking enters Sophie Hinchcliff’s self-obsessed mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I'm so glad she said about lack of storage in her shower. That's one thing that's really worried me recently - the lack of storage I have in my shower.......🙄
I’ve not slept for weeks because of the lack of storage in my shower. I’m so glad it’s finally been highlighted for what an issue it is..

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Oh dear lord! Was he wearing that when she cut the feet off? Don’t try that at home! Why tell the whole world fold them up and no one would have known Beggy Bore Off!!

Reactions: 8
Honestly I don’t anyone who constantly needs so many baskets, shelf’s, more storage units etc fair enough if you wee moving home or changing a particular room but she doesn’t need them it’s all want want want to her and yet her followers are on living wage trying to make it though each day but so determined to be like her even if it’s gets them to debt 😡😡😡😡
The new "shelves" she's added under her bathroom sink look appalling. There is no way she's over the moon with it. It'll either be painted in the next few weeks or thrown in the garage, a "new home" for it. The shelves that made her not go in her ensuite (yeah bleeping right you spoilt witch) looked better than that bag of shite under her sink.

Reactions: 22
The pieces you play as are as follows....

A fat dog
A pigeon
Ronnieblesshim
A sweet potato
A vest
A pair of flip flops

Bagsy playing as the pigeon, when you pass "go" you tit on the perGOALa
LOVE this. Especially the detail with the pigeon 😂. If you play as a fat dog do you get a free lipstick everytime you pass “go”?!

Edited to add: As Vest do you get a free Willy Hill bet every time you pass “go”?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I was always broke when my lot were growing up but it never occurred to me to cut the feet off a babygrow as it couldn’t be passed on or sent to a charity shop. I don’t suppose that sort of thinking enters Sophie Hinchcliff’s self-obsessed mind.
She won’t be able to pass most stuff on anyway cause everything has his bloody name on.

Reactions: 16
Her chocolate chip pot that was labelled yesterday wound me right up it was so wonky! Did she stick it on in the dark!

Yet more tat from eBay and still no sleep suits. I’ll admit my son is 1 and still in 9-12 baby sleepsuits because he’s so small. He is still in his 6-9 waterproof jacket he’s just diddy. But I do have 12-18 months sleepsuits and clothes waiting for him in his draw and I’m not made of money like her but he comes first not a bastard shelf!

*edit I can’t believe how stupid she is. That wax melter is not safe there at all! Especially when Ronnie makes his great escape from couch prison! It’s not a sturdy enough surface for one. If that wax melter falls over he house goes up in flames. Why light a candle where you will not be in eye sight of it?! Upstairs in a bathroom. Absolutely ridiculous!

Reactions: 41
I’ve not slept for weeks because of the lack of storage in my shower. I’m so glad it’s finally been highlighted for what an issue it is..
I hope it's brought you some peace. I'm cooking a roast dinner tomorrow and I'm just so thankful she spoke so bravely about how much anxiety that can bring. I know I'm not alone in my potato worries now. She really is a princess of the people.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
The new "shelves" she's added under her bathroom sink look appalling. There is no way she's over the moon with it. It'll either be painted in the next few weeks or thrown in the garage, a "new home" for it. The shelves that made her not go in her ensuite (yeah bleeping right you spoilt witch) looked better than that bag of shite under her sink.
£21's worth of appalling 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
LOVE this. Especially the detail with the pigeon 😂. If you play as a fat dog do you get a free lipstick everytime you pass “go”?!

Edited to add: As Vest do you get a free Willy Hill bet every time you pass “go”?
Why not?!
As the sweet potato, you get paid in yogurt salad instead of money.
And if you play as the flip flops, when you "go to jail" you have a recording of Zoph screeching at you for leaving your shoes out.

Hope this helps x

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did she really put a candle on the shelf that's easily accessible by her toddler? I get she might not let professor mcronagle anywhere that isn't the garden or the sofa area but she knows her army like to play monkey see monkey do. 😡

Reactions: 23
£21.99! 🤣🤣
I have a very similar one in my wardrobe for actual shoes and it was £7 in Dunelm and it's bigger!
I feel like Laura with the bigger kitchen!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Do they not wash their hands? Surely that thing is just going to get wet when they do, or get in the way of standing there

Reactions: 7
She's so relatable. Every time I go for a tit, I look under my sink and think it's just missing a shoe rack that I can fill with tat.

22 quid well spent guyzzzzz....

"Jaymehhhhhhhh pass me the rest of Ron's onesies, I'm gonna butcher em so I can save on cash to buy more tat from eBay. Whilst you're at it, move your bleeping flip flops or I'll stop your Willy Hill allowance, ya bleep!"

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.