Mrs Hinch #203 Pigeon poo, Ronnie Roo, whats for dinner? Yoghurt stew!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy to spend on rubbish from eBay which ‘she can always take back down’ but is cutting the feet off of baby grows for her kid. Is she the most selfish person ever?! Definitely.

Reactions: 49
Hinch monopoly. You can buy properties and cleaning products! Grey Castle, Tesco, b&m, Home Bargains, the garden centre. You can also buy zoflora, flash speed mop, scrub daddy, minkys.

Community chest - you have come 3rd in the most bots on Instagram contest. Swipe up to claim your prize
The pieces you play as are as follows....

A fat dog
A pigeon
Ronnieblesshim
A sweet potato
A vest
A pair of flip flops

Bagsy playing as the pigeon, when you pass "go" you tit on the perGOALa

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Bought more shelving for shite I see.

Those self adhesive stickers for the bathroom shelving looks like it will go tacky and dog eared v quickly - however to my shame I am intrigued as need something similar. Does this mean I’m kicked off these threads 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Good lord, just forced myself to listen to that god awful podcast - what a vapid, self absorbed cow! Clearly forgot all her Gleam-mandated elocution lessons 🤣 has to always randomly throw in “my stories” “my hinchers” - literally nobody was talking about anything instagram related you daft bint!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I'm so glad she said about lack of storage in her shower. That's one thing that's really worried me recently - the lack of storage I have in my shower.......🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 34
duck me, more shelves! How many shelves for plants does she need? It'll be like b&q in her house.
And more storage for her shower? You only need about 3/4 bottles hun, how big is your shower, a bleeping car wash?

I'm off for a shower now with my shampoo, conditioner and a bar of dove soap, I'd appreciate if someone could #gift me some storage for it as I'm running out of room. ATV x

• Haha
Reactions: 49
So she's managed to order yet more shelves, but no clothes for Ronnie. I actually bleeping dislike her.
Wow tattle autocorrected me from 'hate' to dislike. I quite like that, hate's probably strong for someone I don't know, I'm gonna go with strongly dislike though 🤣
I didn't know Tattle had that function!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I was going to ask if she is thick and uneducated but realised I didn't need to as you are probably aware that she is. Why does she say she has ebayers delivered when her ebay tat arrives? An EBAYER is somebody who used ebay to buy or sell things. I suppose it is just as well she has Lardarse to manage and promote her because she simply hasn't the brains to do it herself :)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
£30/£40 on ebay tat to put plastic plants and bits on but cutting the feet out of Ronnie's babygrows instead of buying ones that fit. Just think how many babygrows you can get for that amount of money.
Your priorities are so wrong Sophie, so incredibly wrong 🤦‍♀️

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Tattle bingo: when the shelves are up and the show rack's built, she'll just love it guyszzz. She'll be so pleased.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I was going to ask if she is thick and uneducated but realised I didn't need to as you are probably aware that she is. Why does she say she has ebayers delivered when her ebay tat arrives? An EBAYER is somebody who used ebay to buy or sell things. I suppose it is just as well she has Lardarse to manage and promote her because she simply hasn't the brains to do it herself :)
Funnily enough in one of her books she even explains the word ebayer 😆. As well as 'barg' and other self explanatory terms. I only know this because I have seen a screen shot. Not because I have read the book.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Awwww thanks for using my thread suggestion guyzzzz i might celebrate by cutting the feet off my tights & take a walk to the field. I might even write a memoir when there to celebrate my tattle success. Atv xxxxxxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
I don't see much of an issue with the cutting of the baby gros. Some babies have long legs small torsos. When they have chunkier thighs it can lift them, or even the pull ups can make them quite tight. With all the moving they do unless they are made to fit you are never going to get a baby gro to fit perfect. Or very rarely ill change that to. Ive never thought to do it myself. I would just buy new ones. She's an hole. But I reckon it would have just to seem relatable
hes 13months though, proper pyjamas and hey presto problem solved!

Reactions: 24
Poor Ron and his hacked up clothes I bet mummy said to do it waiting to be gifted some from Stacea range or hoping Tesco step up?

couldnt possibly be because of the supposed clothing line coming up with a super market could it 😂 I do agree she needs to size up and not buy his age NO SHAME IN BUYING CLOTHES THAT FIT even if they are the next age up all babies are different.

Reactions: 17
Strange that someone so braggy and who truly believes the world is jealous of them, doesn’t mind everyone seeing that they will spend thousands on cheap crap shite but won’t buy their kid clothes that fit

Reactions: 18
Is this some half-hearted effort at appearing relatable?

It completely misfires though because then she wastes money on a load of unnecessary household tat which the people cutting feet off babygros can't afford to do.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.