Mrs Hinch #203 Pigeon poo, Ronnie Roo, whats for dinner? Yoghurt stew!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she seriously also label her label maker with “Mrs Hinch”? Does Vestlife have his own? Ffs give your head a wobble, she’s an adult toddler
CCE38253-1DEC-44F9-9D90-F6EA2CC3287B.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Did she seriously also label her label maker with “Mrs Hinch”? Does Vestlife have his own? Ffs give your head a wobble, she’s an adult toddler View attachment 193533
She seriously needs to get a life and grow up, labelling my kids school clothes is bad enough without going round my house labelling everything i own!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m happy I’m not a first time mum getting brain washed into thinking I “need” these items Mrs Hinchy Hint “advertises” (has she a deal with eBay)
How much product does she need to use on one item.
I don’t think I’ve seen a post of her having to deal with Ronnie on her own.
Having my husband under my feet all day would do my head in why can’t he go to work I think any other bloke would be happy to duck off out the house for peace especially from the likes of her

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m happy I’m not a first time mum getting brain washed into thinking I “need” these items Mrs Hinchy Hint “advertises” (has she a deal with eBay)
How much product does she need to use on one item.
I don’t think I’ve seen a post of her having to deal with Ronnie on her own.
Having my husband under my feet all day would do my head in why can’t he go to work I think any other bloke would be happy to duck off out the house for peace especially from the likes of her
I was a first time mum 5yo and I can assure you all those junk that she’s trying to get her sheep’s to buy is not necessary at all and I’ve managed fine and now with my2nd still don’t need to buy all that junk 😡😡 what is she trying imply on mum of the year 😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She makes so much work for herself, take the bins outside & hose them down then leave to dry or perhaps Onslow can do it for a change so she can spend some time with her child for once!
I know right. I just take mine outside, throw some disinfect in, leave for a bit then power wash off. 🤣

Reactions: 4
So I really need to unfollow this maniac...but shes like car crash tv.... can I unfollow but still see her stories somewhere ? ATV x

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did she seriously also label her label maker with “Mrs Hinch”? Does Vestlife have his own? Ffs give your head a wobble, she’s an adult toddler View attachment 193533
She's very possessive. Everything is hers, not theirs. She once showed a photo from a scrapbook about her pregnancy and Ronnie's birth, the caption said something like "the best day of our life" but "our" was in a different font, like she'd originally put "my" and then realised that Jamie was involved as well 🤣🤣 I think Vesticles is a prick but I honestly don't know how he puts up with her, I couldn't be doing with a partner that is so needy and selfish, especially with a baby as well.

So I really need to unfollow this maniac...but shes like car crash tv.... can I unfollow but still see her stories somewhere ? ATV x
I watch on storyinsta.com, no way is she getting my view in her figures 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did they both sound passive aggressive this morning when Ronnie was dancing? Definitely been reading here. Vest gave it away

Reactions: 14
Good ladies of the hinch thread - I am sure I have seen someone post a website in here that lets you view old story posts that have expired. If I’m not making this up, could someone remind me what site it is? Thanks!

Reactions: 4
She's very possessive. Everything is hers, not theirs. She once showed a photo from a scrapbook about her pregnancy and Ronnie's birth, the caption said something like "the best day of our life" but "our" was in a different font, like she'd originally put "my" and then realised that Jamie was involved as well 🤣🤣 I think Vesticles is a prick but I honestly don't know how he puts up with her, I couldn't be doing with a partner that is so needy and selfish, especially with a baby as well.

I watch on storyinsta.com, no way is she getting my view in her figures 🤣
And when she was writing a gift tag for Ronnie's christmas present and she wrote "love Mummy and Jamie" 😂😂

So self centred

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I'm a mum of 2 I honestly love personalised things and lovely stuff they want I go without like every mum to keep them looking nice and fed and toys etc but honestly young first time mum's out there it's so hard for them watching hinch why on earth would you put baby wipes in another packet it's just ludicrous things like this and the caddy and the fold out mat for indoors I loved my big changing mat I just used to keep it behind the sofa and take some nappies out the cupboard put them in a drawer downstairs with wipes a few all the vests and baby grows to hand so I didn't have to drag my csection upstairs. I couldn't care less about the wipes being seen in their original packet it's just putting pressure on women to be perfect it's nonsense. That fiver for those cases or caddy's could be spent on something else it's a tiny thing but really annoyed me!
I read that as you're a mum of 21 😲😂

• Haha
she’s not private, so you can view her stories without having to follow her 😉

MUSTURD POWDER!! Next time she's at elocution lessons hopefully the might throw in a free spelling lesson. My god she is a turd 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
All this decanting of stuff and taking everything out of its packaging is ridiculous! I have a wipes holder thing for going out because I would rather take out a few wipes than a whole packet but for indoors?! Why??? WHY??? Same with SS it’s like they are children playing house

Reactions: 10
This isn’t Hinchs fault and more related to my own pet hates about fertility etc but I can’t stand when people talk about having another baby like it’s a done deal - getting pregnant and having a baby isn’t something you should take for granted or expect to happen just like that - if it does and you end up being able plan how your family looks, that’s good luck, but it shouldn’t be an expectation.
As the parent of a stillbirth and 30 week miscarriage I totally agree. It particularly enrages me when people say they tried to have autumn babies to help with the school year and a perfect two year gap. I have random age gaps between my 3 and two of them are August babies! It is not a given and not her fault but problems do occur.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.