Mrs Hinch #203 Pigeon poo, Ronnie Roo, whats for dinner? Yoghurt stew!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No nails for the Viennese flats ....full set with nail varnish for the "ebayers "

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Nice one telling everyone where you keep your phone when you’re out and about Zoph! 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Dear new mums you don’t need even half that tit Jesus I just stuff nappies and stuff in the changing bag most changing bags come with free changing matts and unless your a lazy cretin your fine with one thing not stuff in ever room or on every gifted pram 😂
Then come baby #2 and onwards you just stuff it all in a handbag and crack on

• Haha
The pram will look like a bleeping wind chime made by Steptoe and Son with all the tit hanging off it.

We always just used (and I will use for unborn tattler) one to the rucksack style changing bags that attaches to the pram handles, comes with a fold out changing mat and plenty of pockets. She just buys some right crap!
Thats all you need long as holds change clothes,mat,nappies,bottles if using and snacks then space tor medicine/suncreen/hat/jacket as and when required.and maybe a little toy not this bag for tht this for then
Plus they vo everywbere in the car

Reactions: 6
I’d love to see the email she sent about the gretel filter disappearing probably started off with ‘do you know who I am’ it would not surprise me🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So I’m in the process of sorting through my old clothes and just putting bits into those charity bags that come through your door when I spotted this...

😂😂😂😂😂
I hope you donated a pair of flip flops 😂

I'm surprised even the cases for wipes and nappy sacks aren't labelled with her fancy label maker.
"Shite pant holders"
"Arse cloths"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hope when Ronnie turns 30 he brings out his own mem-wah called 'Ronnie - Life After I Got Out From Being Behind The Sofa'
To be honest, I would probably read a memoir of an overexposed child of an influencer when they are grown up, I think it would be an interesting read. These twats have no idea what they are putting their children through, sharing every aspect of their life every day, it can't be healthy.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
omg 😳 touting for Faboulosa this morning . ‘I am using Fabulousa on my bins, I am nearly out of it, need some more‘ how beggy is that.. ITS 99p fgs go buy the bloody stuff!!! Cant this person see how totally boring she has become , same darn videos/posts every morning . Why say it love it guyz ‘ to every darn piece of cheap tat she buys .. boringgggggg 🥱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm a mum of 2 I honestly love personalised things and lovely stuff they want I go without like every mum to keep them looking nice and fed and toys etc but honestly young first time mum's out there it's so hard for them watching hinch why on earth would you put baby wipes in another packet it's just ludicrous things like this and the caddy and the fold out mat for indoors I loved my big changing mat I just used to keep it behind the sofa and take some nappies out the cupboard put them in a drawer downstairs with wipes a few all the vests and baby grows to hand so I didn't have to drag my csection upstairs. I couldn't care less about the wipes being seen in their original packet it's just putting pressure on women to be perfect it's nonsense. That fiver for those cases or caddy's could be spent on something else it's a tiny thing but really annoyed me!

Thank goodness for her stories - how have we all managed to put things in a goddam bag without her words of wisdom up until now....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
omg 😳 touting for Faboulosa this morning . ‘I am using Fabulousa on my bins, I am nearly out of it, need some more‘ how beggy is that.. ITS 99p fgs go buy the bloody stuff!!! Cant this person see how totally boring she has become , same darn videos/posts every morning . Why say it love it guyz ‘ to every darn piece of cheap tat she buys .. boringgggggg 🥱
No wonder she's nearly out of it, how bleeping much did she spray on? 🤦 A couple of squirts would have done it but no, she has to spray and spray until it's running all down the entire bin. I guess it's easy to be careless with things when you're not putting your hand in your pocket to replace it. Notice she even said the name of whatever scent it was to make sure they send her the one she wants. Beggy Mitchell

• Haha
Reactions: 20
WHY does she need pretty packets for baby wipes to go into when they literally already come in one?

She baffles me
Oh because they pretty ... she’s also not advertising any Specific brand of wipe either, if she was being paid to then they wouldn’t be in them that’s for sure!

Reactions: 11
Totally ag
SS - posts wholesome montage of the weekend she spent solo with her 3 kids. Followed by image of Rex asleep in his cot in her room because she is solo parenting this week.

Hinch - throws strop because Ronnie has been awake on and off since 4am and for some reason BOTH parents are up with him for this?

I’m no huge SS fan but blimey Hinch you couldn’t solo parent ronnie for 5 mins could you??
[/QUOTE
Totally agree she’s like a spoilt brat and spits her dummy out when nothing goes to plan, for someone who hasn’t had much sleep she can still clean bins and scream at Ronnie to dance but hidden by the camera is Jamie showing him what to do. But sorry I forgot she’s still learning
All pre record crap

Reactions: 6
Oh because they pretty ... she’s also not advertising any Specific brand of wipe either, if she was being paid to then they wouldn’t be in them that’s for sure!
Oooh good point! She will show nappies because Pampers pay her to and send freebies, she obviously can't get a deal for wipes so she needs to hide the packaging, there's no way she'd give free advertising!

Dunno if it's been suggested before, apologies if it has! But I think we should have another nickname for Ronnieblesshim... "dancesomes"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Dunno if it's been suggested before, apologies if it has! But I think we should have another nickname for Ronnieblesshim... "dancesomes"
RonnielovestodancetoWhitneyandBeyonceblesshimgoforithandsnumsshakethatmoneymaker

• Haha
  • Wow
She’s getting right on my tits this morning with her schpeeeeeecccchhhh impediment and undeclared gifted shite. On the other hand, Michael (Welcome_to_Stepford) has been a breath of fresh air declaring that he gets offers of freebies but doesn’t accept because if he wants them, he will buy them himself & calling out other so called influencers for being grabby - Insta needs more of that & less of the Beggy Mitchells IMO

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.