Mrs Hinch #203 Pigeon poo, Ronnie Roo, whats for dinner? Yoghurt stew!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This isn’t Hinchs fault and more related to my own pet hates about fertility etc but I can’t stand when people talk about having another baby like it’s a done deal - getting pregnant and having a baby isn’t something you should take for granted or expect to happen just like that - if it does and you end up being able plan how your family looks, that’s good luck, but it shouldn’t be an expectation.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I find this a totally bizarre comment and getting so many likes! Why isn't food a sensory toy? It's visual, you smell it, taste it, feel it - that's how babies and small children explore, it uses almost all the senses! How will they develop relationships with food if you don't let them explore? My sons nursery use healthy food for sensory development and it's also their snacks. It doesn't always have to end up in food waste. This comment honestly feels like being critical for the sake of it.
I agree - so many comments on here regarding Ronnie really, really annoy me. He is enhancing his physical and sensory development by using the mud kitchen, that's why, on the flip side, it doesn't matter what it looks like. It can be a posh one like his or one made from the remnants of a real kitchen. The fact is, he's standing at it, using his elbow hinges to explore, using his fingers, eyes, mouth, all of his senses. If one day he puts sand or mud in his mouth, he'll learn the difference between tastes and textures. It really, really doesn't matter.

Reactions: 12
Dear new mums you don’t need even half that tit Jesus I just stuff nappies and stuff in the changing bag most changing bags come with free changing matts and unless your a lazy cretin your fine with one thing not stuff in ever room or on every gifted pram 😂

This isn’t Hinchs fault and more related to my own pet hates about fertility etc but I can’t stand when people talk about having another baby like it’s a done deal - getting pregnant and having a baby isn’t something you should take for granted or expect to happen just like that - if it does and you end up being able plan how your family looks, that’s good luck, but it shouldn’t be an expectation.
It’s why I found the as and when comment so strange like it’s a sure given thing yet they might not be lucky enough to have another for all she knows

Reactions: 11
She makes so much work for herself, take the bins outside & hose them down then leave to dry or perhaps Onslow can do it for a change so she can spend some time with her child for once!

Reactions: 14
Wipesssss, nappy sacksss, snacksss, sockssss, accesssss, moisssssture, lessssss than a fiver. She’s bleeping on the wind up today honestly, talk properly for god sake!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So I’m in the process of sorting through my old clothes and just putting bits into those charity bags that come through your door when I spotted this...

😂😂😂😂😂
It’s a sign! Has Tattle trademarked all things Vest yet?

She makes so much work for herself, take the bins outside & hose them down then leave to dry or perhaps Onslow can do it for a change so she can spend some time with her child for once!
Isn’t that what she used to do when she first started? I seem to remember her getting the power washer out & hosing them down. No money in it without the brands though.

Oh the state of that grey pointless nappy caddy, it’s falling to bits & looks grubby. Hope she’s been on eBayer ordering a new one

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh one can not simply call it a bin bag. It is a bin liner you peasant. 😂 MUSTURD. Honestly without her phone she doesn’t know how to spell. You can imagine her saying it. Vestie do you want some musTURD with your sweet potato, tuna and lardons?
DELISH!

can’t believe she put bin buddy in the recycling bit. Honestly. People will copy her now.

Go and spend time with your son and not on tattle reading about yourself. I know you like everything to be about you but just have a bleeping day off mate. Go play with RonRon.

She plays more with the dog, then her own baby. Disgraceful.

ALL DA BEST. 😉
She will be raging after seeing your post! Bet she’ll acknowledge it later “guyz, can’t believe I spelt mustard wrong! I’m a best selling author and all”
She’s embarrassing

Reactions: 8
I hope when Ronnie turns 30 he brings out his own mem-wah called 'Ronnie - Life After I Got Out From Being Behind The Sofa'

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I agree - so many comments on here regarding Ronnie really, really annoy me. He is enhancing his physical and sensory development by using the mud kitchen, that's why, on the flip side, it doesn't matter what it looks like. It can be a posh one like his or one made from the remnants of a real kitchen. The fact is, he's standing at it, using his elbow hinges to explore, using his fingers, eyes, mouth, all of his senses. If one day he puts sand or mud in his mouth, he'll learn the difference between tastes and textures. It really, really doesn't matter.
I think the problem some people have (well this is my main issue with it) is not that she's using food as a sensory item, it's the fact we know the poor lad doesn't get the chance to explore with other things that actually are non-edible, such as sand, mud, leaves etc. X

Reactions: 9
Sorry if I sound thick but why does she need a case for her baby wipes? She said it keeps them moist? I've never had an issue with them drying out because I close the lid of the packet.
"I think they look really pretty" it's used to wipe your kids arse hun, it doesn't matter what it looks like 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 32
How many things hanging on that pram as she also mentioned a baby bag why so many

Plus its a bag for the pram and handy when out i used it every single day she repeated yet you havent really been out remember so which is it?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
If there are any mums to be on this thread, please ignore what Queen Zoflora has told you.
Firstly you don't need a caddy, when im out and about everything i need gets thrown into one of the children's rucksacks. If you need to get some nappies whilst at home then simply walk to where you keep the nappies and take what you need, same with nappy sacks and baby wipes.
You dont need a wipes & sacks case either, such a waste of money and not needed. If you close the lid on the wipes then they wont dry out. Simples 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
How many things hanging on that pram as she also mentioned a baby bag why so many

Plus its a bag for the pram and handy when out i used it every single day she repeated yet you havent really been out remember so which is it?
The pram will look like a bleeping wind chime made by Steptoe and Son with all the tit hanging off it.

We always just used (and I will use for unborn tattler) one to the rucksack style changing bags that attaches to the pram handles, comes with a fold out changing mat and plenty of pockets. She just buys some right crap!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.