Mrs Hinch #203 Pigeon poo, Ronnie Roo, whats for dinner? Yoghurt stew!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As the parent of a stillbirth and 30 week miscarriage I totally agree. It particularly enrages me when people say they tried to have autumn babies to help with the school year and a perfect two year gap. I have random age gaps between my 3 and two of them are August babies! It is not a given and not her fault but problems do occur.
I’ve had this a lot, as I’m expecting a September baby and I’m a teacher. Lots of “good effort” and “well planned” as though we just had sex the once and it was a done deal. No, we’ve tried for years, been married nearly 11 years, and I was diagnosed with both PCOS and endometriosis in 2017 so had given up. I’ve had to grin and bear the insensitivity, especially as I’ve always been quite open about my health concerns as I think reproductive health should be discussed more.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Ronnie deffo wasn’t trying to kiss the dinosaur mate you were just putting it near his lips, and if I’m honest I think he was firmly trying to keep them closed, probably didn’t taste nice

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
That eggy bread mixture looked like vomit as she poured it into the tray. I doubt it tasted much better so I don't blame Ronnie keeping his mouth shut 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Why doesnt she move the coffee table to the side bring his toys in the middle of the room so they could sit in the sofa and watch him play. Isnt that just the normal thing to do? Imagine being behind the sofa all the time, excluded. The way he was peering over its so sad
He must be constantly wondering what lays beyond the huge grey mountain (AKA the sofa). I don’t understand why she doesn’t simply push it back a bit! Instead she’d rather shove Ronnie to the back of the room so that when she is sitting on the sofa there is no sign of anything other than her own chintz.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Erm he wasn’t kissing the dinosaur you were rubbing it around his lips like some sort of weirdo... 😂.
Imagine if he just opened his mouth wide and bit her. Now that is the content I wants to see, thank you very much.

Does the dog need to sit on his play equipment though?

Ronnie’s lunch doesn’t always have to come out the frying pan Zoph 🤦🏻‍♀️. She’s making her sheep think they have to feed that crap to their child.

• Haha
Flippin chia seeds.
I'm also no cooking expert but that eggy bread looked 🤢. Banana bread would have been better

Reactions: 11
I find this a totally bizarre comment and getting so many likes! Why isn't food a sensory toy? It's visual, you smell it, taste it, feel it - that's how babies and small children explore, it uses almost all the senses! How will they develop relationships with food if you don't let them explore? My sons nursery use healthy food for sensory development and it's also their snacks. It doesn't always have to end up in food waste. This comment honestly feels like being critical for the sake of it.
Firstly, children don't need to play with food to learn that it's sensory. It can be done when they actually eat their food. You know? At their meal times? There is no need to waste even more food by filling a sand pit with cheerios, or using real vegetables in a role play area. It's disgusting, especially with the amount of children that don't get to eat enough food, and families having to use food banks. Food is not a toy. It just isn't.

Secondly, there are other types of sensory play. It's a mud kitchen. He can have mud, leaves, sticks, playdough, even scented playdough should you so wish. Things to bang, things with different textures. As someone who is highly experienced in play and development, children do NOT need to waste food to learn.

Hope that helps you understand.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
He wasnt kissing it looked like he was not wanting to eat it but she cant say that it takes away from her perfect life

Reactions: 6
So I really need to unfollow this maniac...but shes like car crash tv.... can I unfollow but still see her stories somewhere ? ATV x
Yes I don’t follow her but you can still see all the content if you look at her page

Reactions: 2
I always thought that parents who bought their kids loads of toys didn’t know how to entertain them. My toddler got loads of annoying plastic toys for Christmas but she’s much happier on a walk in the woods or playing with basic food bits like rice or pasta on her tuff tray

Reactions: 6
Firstly, children don't need to play with food to learn that it's sensory. It can be done when they actually eat their food. You know? At their meal times? There is no need to waste even more food by filling a sand pit with cheerios, or using real vegetables in a role play area. It's disgusting, especially with the amount of children that don't get to eat enough food, and families having to use food banks. Food is not a toy. It just isn't.

Secondly, there are other types of sensory play. It's a mud kitchen. He can have mud, leaves, sticks, playdough, even scented playdough should you so wish. Things to bang, things with different textures. As someone who is highly experienced in play and development, children do NOT need to waste food to learn.

I did say it can be done without un necessary waste and at nursery (and home) is done at snack times - did you just choose not to read that?

Reactions: 4
Bananas to use up so why not give him a banana 😂 he did not look impressed with that tit today I hope he enjoyed his Ellas kitchen pouch that was replacement for it we al know he spat the first bit out then refused the rest can’t fool us 😂

Maybe they don’t but I give it to mine anyway! Soz to offend as you sound like such an expert

P.S. play doh isn’t recommended for under 2s....

Reactions: 1
Erm he wasn’t kissing the dinosaur you were rubbing it around his lips like some sort of weirdo... 😂.
Imagine if he just opened his mouth wide and bit her. Now that is the content I wants to see, thank you very much.

Does the dog need to sit on his play equipment though?

Ronnie’s lunch doesn’t always have to come out the frying pan Zoph 🤦🏻‍♀️. She’s making her sheep think they have to feed that crap to their child.
Barring her casserole dish I don't think I've ever seen another pan.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.