Mrs Hinch #203 Pigeon poo, Ronnie Roo, whats for dinner? Yoghurt stew!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe they don’t but I give it to mine anyway! Soz to offend as you sound like such an expert

P.S. play doh isn’t recommended for under 2s....
That's up to you. Thankfully I have many good reasons to never do this.

Actually, playdoh is great for toddler motor skills. It's absolutely fine for them to play with it, under strict supervision, under the age of two 👍

At least Hinch didn't do one of those tacky cake smashes though. Those really are ridiculous.

Reactions: 4
She’s actually talked about on a few weaning groups for sharing dangerous ways to cut food like the sausages which should be cut length ways not throat blocking size circles and gives everyone a giggle seeing the stuff she comes up with even copying recipes wrong and NEVER just making a norma lunch or sharing evening meals and it’s sad they never sit and eat as a family 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Why is it that EVERY SINGLE DAY she slows down the bit where he smiles in his high chair? Sophie, we're not stupid, we can see you've slowed it down to make it look like he's smiling for longer than he is. Imagine growing up and finding out that when you were a baby your little smile was not good enough for Mummazzzzz 💔

Reactions: 18
“Jamie let’s make it a bit untidy so I can film it for the trolllllzzzz!” I imagine that’s behind the scene today

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Strategically placed items to make it look "messy"
Have a bleeping day off zoph
too much time on your hands pet, why don't you get a real job like the rest of us.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh duck off soph, you need to get a grip if you think strategically placing a few items around your downstairs makes your house messy 🙄 There is NO WAY that is messy. It's no wonder Mums feel bad when that's her idea of messy ffs.

Reactions: 15
Omg her latest rant about her house being spotless and then desperately trying to show her ‘messy’ house!!! Ending with her throwing Jamie’s flip flops outside id be raging!!! She’s so aggressive when she talks

Reactions: 15
Oh here she goes again with the messy house 🤦🏼‍♀️ Bore of girl we all know ya meff you been reading here again 😂😂 must do her head in that she can’t fully address everything that’s written here 🤣🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Front door wide open and a stack of boxes in the kitchen. What's in today's delivery then Sophie 🙄

Reactions: 11
Id love her to visit my house, she would be leaving in an ambulance falling over the amount of toys that get thrown around my living room. Dont get me started on the flip flop saga. She really is a bully towards her husband and a petulant child. Nasty horrible woman! I hope jamie leaves her, takes ronnie and lives in a colourful messy house with flip flops everywhere!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The flip flop rage post is clearly pre recorded. Was she not saying it's rainy at 1pm yet there's not a drop of water on the patio or the Audi she defintely didn't buy...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh look, we commented she only ever gives him kiwi and cucumber, and now she's included strawberries! HIYA SOPH

What the actual F is that banana eggy bread monstrosity. yuck
I was actually gagging at the banana eggy bread 🤢🤢

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.