Mrs Hinch #203 Pigeon poo, Ronnie Roo, whats for dinner? Yoghurt stew!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she cock up a packet brownie mix because she's so stupid, yet make Viennese Whirls which are difficult! They even find Whirls hard on bake off, so like duck do I believe she's "just learning guyz" and can't make brownies from scratch or can't make cupcakes. Anyway, they looked as tit as expected. I'd be gutted if my family brought them over cause I bloody love a good biscuit with a brew. I'd be doing that grimace that you do when a child makes you something and you have to pretend it's nice.

On the topic of Old McRonalds mud kitchen, he'll be bloody buzzing that he has another kitchen that has Cheerios in because it's better than the shite his mum makes him in her kitchen.

Reactions: 7
You’re taking the absolute piss with those prices?! And the number of people that have it in their basket? Sheep’s have fallen for her bullshit again.

I have a feeling she’s messaged this company to get them to make her something they never used to do as they’ve added a new section to their selling site with mud kitchen play and the only options all have Ronrons name.. hmmm 🤔🧐 How can the army not see she’s just a saleswoman?!
£20 for a crate, wow! What’s wrong with the pound shop one, she could have personalised it herself seeing as she likes to think she’s relatable an all🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Apart from the fake mess why is her kettle there for the photo and not when it’s tidy? Is she paid to flog gifted smeg stuff?

I had a mud kitchen... it was hole in the garden with a stick... and it cost £0

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
What's this compulsion to announce day away from tha gram... as if ... who cares. .you post we watch (personally I skip through ) .. seriously ..its the fear people might forget .. insecurity!

Reactions: 13
Poor RonRon and his very bland mud kitchen, quite expensive for what it is...and all for the gram..there’s no way on this earth is that thing going to see mud, she wouldn’t cope with the mess!
The birthday kitchen wd at least nice n colourful n he seemed to enjoy it ...but wasn't grey n didn't fit with the aesthetic. . Thisvis so dull n boring .. personalised spokbs n a bowl of cereal.. its more for hhe gram than than baby...

Reactions: 6
So the mud kitchen company has made a post about how great it is Mrs Hinch has one of their kitchens! Does anyone anyone really believe she bought that kitchen? Doesn’t she charge £40k usually per grid post? Don’t tell me she done that for free!

Reactions: 18
But what you said is exactly right. They set up a few accounts seeing which 1 took off. Ok back in the day, she did actually clean and she cooked good meals (it’s all there) and was likeable. But this is all an act now. As someone else said on here, I actually think most of her insta posts are pre recorded. A week in advance i think. That’s why she has days off, to catch up and get her acting on. Meanwhile she’s going about her days. Like an actor making a movie, and it getting shown weeks after completion
I think the next few weeks, maybe months, are already scripted and filmed. And trajectory for next year planned as well. That is how you would run big business. Gleam is a big business. With a few impromptu stories thrown in. There are less of those now. It’s obvious the new management are teaching hinchs prevention is better than damage control 😂 gotta say I miss the manic hinch. I’m all for the live shows. Bring it soph! It’s so boring now. I’m predicting a down turn at this rate.

It was a bit better at the beginning. Had a few laughs too

I followed her cos she kept coming up on my explore page. I forwarded stories to my teenagers in the hope they would be inspired to clean. Haha did not work by the way. They are even messier if that’s possible!

I was over her in two weeks tho. I started to dislike her. Couldn’t put my finger on it at first. Tattle helped me with that 👍🏼

Reactions: 18
That mud kitchen is £175 and the utensils you’re looking at around another £100 because it has a chopping board.m, crate etc. It winds me up hardly no one can just go spend that money because a lot of us are on furlough or been made redundant because you know there is this thing called a pandemic. Not sure she’s heard of it, considering she hasn’t social distanced since lockdown.
I was just coming on to post the same thing. How can that company call themselves affordable when their product costs £175 and you can buy a kid’s play kitchen in Ikea for £25? Are they on crack? £175 is not affordable for most people, sorry.

Reactions: 25
So the mud kitchen company has made a post about how great it is Mrs Hinch has one of their kitchens! Does anyone anyone really believe she bought that kitchen? Doesn’t she charge £40k usually per grid post? Don’t tell me she done that for free!
Agree. Im not arsed about her getting it gifted if that’s what they choose but really dislike her dishonesty

Reactions: 12
I think Hinch would benefit from looking at Zara Potters Instagram (she has a public smallish account) and her little girls photos have been used on role play accounts where people pretend to adopt your baby - some of these pages have a massive sexual undertone and describe the babies as “sexy.” Someone who runs one of the role play accounts basically said when challenged “it’s the parents fault their children’s photos are on the pages as they’re the ones that exposed them to the public in the first place” Along with the BBC documentary ‘the secret she keeps’ where an infertile woman becomes obsessed with a ‘mommy blogger’ - stalks her through pregnancy and abducts her baby. I also read an article that discussed how these “Instagram moms” haven’t been around long enough to be able to identify the long term effects it has on their children, the closest thing it can be compared to was children of celebrity’s but still - that regards paparazzi outside of their homes etc, not 24/7 phone in their face and their personal moments constantly exposed to the public. I worry for the children of these influencers. What price or freebie could make it worth while jeopardising your children’s safety?!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I cannot even with that tiny, almost invisible writing on her story pics. Wtf? That should be against the rules on business accounts. And what she has is most definitely a business account. I could press to hold for a month and never be able to read that writing.

#SmallPrintHinch - you know they say about reading the small print before you sign? Read it so you don’t get scammed. How very apt that her print is too small to read.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
I can’t get over the fact she is going to visit family with what looks like in the basket 4 biscuits..4??? I couldn’t turn up somewhere with just 4 biscuits🥴

• Haha
Tattle says: How adorable are the videos of SS and Rex in the mud? Grinch would never allow Ronronz in the mud.
Grinch says: Look guyzzzzz, I “bought” Ronronz a mud kitchen. (Small print disclaimer: there will be no mud)
Nice try - close but no cigar...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why is she constantly trying to be something she’s clearly not. You can’t bake or cook woman so just stop - There is nothing wrong with simple healthy meals, a cook in the bag chicken with salad and vegetables for tea. A sandwich, crisps, fruit for lunch. Not every meal requires a recipe and ingredients in bowls!
She can’t even get the basics right (brownies out of a bag) but then attempts Viennese Swirls. There is nothing wrong with buying a cake to take to ppl you're visiting. Everything is staged, fake bullshit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.