Mrs Hinch #203 Pigeon poo, Ronnie Roo, whats for dinner? Yoghurt stew!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
6 biscuits, she's going to visit family with 6 biscuits 😂
Steady on there Soph, are you sure you can spare them

• Haha
Reactions: 26
My daughter is currently sat with her Marmite sandwich and quavers with her teddy and the dog watching Peppa Pig and I'm just sat looking at her, it's really got me thinking.
I'm so glad that I had her a few months before Hinch had Ronnie, I was a first time mum and I think I would have beaten myself up over my skills as a mother.
I couldn't afford to live in luxury cottages whilst my house was renovated. My husband couldn't take a career break as we just couldn't afford that and in the job he does, it wouldn't be possible. I'd beat myself up thinking that her son never had meltdowns for no reason. I'd probably feel guilty that when my daughter napped, I napped and I didn't clean the house excessively. I'd have felt a slob that some days I didn't do any washing up so there was bowls and cutlery in the sink that needed to be cleaned. I'd have felt weak that I suffered with PND and had days where I would just sob, to the point it was painful. I'd feel embarrassed that I couldn't just go out and buy my daughter expensive toys for no reason because on SMP, it's all about budgeting and food and council tax bills come first I'm afraid.
I'm glad as a first time Mum I didn't compare myself to her. She's not real.
I'd hate to think that any mum, first time or experienced, compared themselves to Hinch because we all parent differently but it's not wrong to have really bad days where you struggle and doubt yourself. I just hope some of her followers don't feel they're good enough because they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Ronnies putting them Cheerios straight in his mouth, so now whenever he gets near any real sand he will think that it is ok to eat. And that is the shittest toy Ive ever seen if u can call it that, I’ve never seen anything like it? Crushed up Cheerios? Is that what people do now? I was born in 88 and I’m so glad I did, I had the best childhood ever, the thought of my mum blending Cheerios and pretending it’s sand or mud or whatever.

Reactions: 20
But what you said is exactly right. They set up a few accounts seeing which 1 took off. Ok back in the day, she did actually clean and she cooked good meals (it’s all there) and was likeable. But this is all an act now. As someone else said on here, I actually think most of her insta posts are pre recorded. A week in advance i think. That’s why she has days off, to catch up and get her acting on. Meanwhile she’s going about her days. Like an actor making a movie, and it getting shown weeks after completion
What other types of accounts did they make? Did anyone see them?

Reactions: 3
Sorry, am I missing something? Where is the mud? And because there is none, we have to call this simply ‘Kitchen’. Another kitchen. Another very expensive kitchen. The over-spend/indulgence/spoil factor is alarming. My toddler used to ‘paint’ the fence with a big paint rush and a bucket of water. Cost? pennies. He got wet and mucky and he absolutely loved it. Ronnie is going to get so ill so often when he finally meets real life

Reactions: 13
You're not alone here. My daughter works hard, is saving money to buy her own place but it's still out of reach for her. She's 28, single and lives with us. I had to stop looking at Instagram pages of these wonderful before and after transformation photos of bathrooms and gardens etc because they were driving me to a place I don't want to be. My house is lovely, I have a great life but these so called influencers have a negative impact on me. Sending you lots of love xx
it’s made so much worse by social media Isn’t it everyone trying to one up each other all the time. im right there with your daughter, I did have to leave home early but no matter what job I’ve had or how much money I’ve earned I’ve never been able to save enough for a deposit with the prices of houses now.Hinch is just so unrelatable now she’s loaded and out of touch with real people. Even her weaning food vids are just ridiculous I’m weaning atm and I don’t relate at all. I’m her target demographic and she’s way off base.

6 biscuits, she's going to visit family with 6 biscuits 😂
Steady on there Soph, are you sure you can spare them
I regularly eat an entire packet of chocolate digestives or hob nobs and then hide the wrapper at the bottom of the bin and deny ever buying any at the supermarket. So, sorry Grinch... 6 just won't cut it hun

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I regularly eat an entire packet of chocolate digestives or hob nobs and then hide the wrapper at the bottom of the bin and deny ever buying any at the supermarket. So, sorry Grinch... 6 just won't cut it hun
When I was pregnant I craved chocolate digestives and malted milks dipped in a brew constantly. Everyone who came to see me brought me my own pack of each and id wolf the lot 😂 its a surprise I didn't gain 9 stone 🤣 id of flipped with my hormones if someone just gave me 6

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry, am I missing something? Where is the mud? And because there is none, we have to call this simply ‘Kitchen’. Another kitchen. Another very expensive kitchen. The over-spend/indulgence/spoil factor is alarming. My toddler used to ‘paint’ the fence with a big paint rush and a bucket of water. Cost? pennies. He got wet and mucky and he absolutely loved it. Ronnie is going to get so ill so often when he finally meets real life
The mud kitchen cost more than my actual kitchen tiles that we replaced recently because we were fed up of it being all white as it looked clinical 😂 she's bleeping ridiculous hahahah.
And my husband did the tiling himself, we're not made of money and he's not as useless as vestie and can do the odd bit of diy 😂😂

When I was pregnant I craved chocolate digestives and malted milks dipped in a brew constantly. Everyone who came to see me brought me my own pack of each and id wolf the lot 😂 its a surprise I didn't gain 9 stone 🤣 id of flipped with my hormones if someone just gave me 6
Mate, I do that when I'm not up the duff so it's nothing to be embarrassed about 😂😂😂
Is there a war going on we don't know about, why is she rationing her family? Tightsomez mummaz

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My daughter is currently sat with her Marmite sandwich and quavers with her teddy and the dog watching Peppa Pig and I'm just sat looking at her, it's really got me thinking.
I'm so glad that I had her a few months before Hinch had Ronnie, I was a first time mum and I think I would have beaten myself up over my skills as a mother.
I couldn't afford to live in luxury cottages whilst my house was renovated. My husband couldn't take a career break as we just couldn't afford that and in the job he does, it wouldn't be possible. I'd beat myself up thinking that her son never had meltdowns for no reason. I'd probably feel guilty that when my daughter napped, I napped and I didn't clean the house excessively. I'd have felt a slob that some days I didn't do any washing up so there was bowls and cutlery in the sink that needed to be cleaned. I'd have felt weak that I suffered with PND and had days where I would just sob, to the point it was painful. I'd feel embarrassed that I couldn't just go out and buy my daughter expensive toys for no reason because on SMP, it's all about budgeting and food and council tax bills come first I'm afraid.
I'm glad as a first time Mum I didn't compare myself to her. She's not real.
I'd hate to think that any mum, first time or experienced, compared themselves to Hinch because we all parent differently but it's not wrong to have really bad days where you struggle and doubt yourself. I just hope some of her followers don't feel they're good enough because they are.
I have a friend I am terrified for thanks to Grinchy. My friend was more bleeping excited for the trip to Disney taken by the Grinches than she was her own family holiday and I laughed at her then but now I'm leaning towards concerned.
My friend managed to get a council house just before lockdown, whilst pregnant with her second child. (They were living with parents up until then) and had said to me she was struggling as she needed to nest and couldn't get hold of any cleaning products due to panic buyers & her partner works nights. So I amazon-ed her some multipurpose cleaner and a minky (I didn't realise the link, sorry!). Her first words were "omg that's the cloth Mrs hinch uses" and THEN a thankyou.
She's admitted a little bit of baby blues since the new arrival and I am absolutely terrified Grinch adds to this, and I don't want to come out as a head and go "you might want to stop idolising this thing you like cos I don't think you realise how dangerous this fake stepford wife act is for your finances and mental health?" I can fully see her falling for swipe ups and the like and I feel like I can do nothing but wait for her to see the light! 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Why deny it? I’d be like yeah that’s right I ate them all cause I paid for them 😂✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Here’s a question, how long till Baker Hinch gets a kitchenaid?
“All you guuuyyyssz have said soph get one it helps you bake better.”

Reactions: 16
That mud kitchen is £175 and the utensils you’re looking at around another £100 because it has a chopping board, crate etc. It winds me up hardly no one can just go spend that money because a lot of us are on furlough or been made redundant because you know there is this thing called a pandemic. Not sure she’s heard of it, considering she hasn’t social distanced since lockdown.

As for the mud kitchen, bleeping Cheerios you might as well of stuck to his sand box! Put bloody mud in there and let him enjoy getting messy! No point in a mud kitchen because you’re acting too precious to let him get dirty like a proper child. So what if he eats a bit of mud, what child hasn’t! I wouldn’t recommend it obviously but you’re there watching him. LET HIM GET MESSY. Ffs.

Reactions: 11
Why deny it? I’d be like yeah that’s right I ate them all cause I paid for them 😂✌🏻
In our house we have to share all our food with a greedy toddler 😂 she'll stare into your soul and go "like that" until you just give her it. And I'm not down for this sharing digestives if I'm honest, so I just pretend I never bought them to save on drama 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
it’s made so much worse by social media Isn’t it everyone trying to one up each other all the time. im right there with your daughter, I did have to leave home early but no matter what job I’ve had or how much money I’ve earned I’ve never been able to save enough for a deposit with the prices of houses now.Hinch is just so unrelatable now she’s loaded and out of touch with real people. Even her weaning food vids are just ridiculous I’m weaning atm and I don’t relate at all. I’m her target demographic and she’s way off base.
The thing is when your young and things are tough with babies people do compare! I’m normally rational and not taken in by this tit (and luckily hinch wasn’t around when mine were babies), but I definitely became a bit irrational as I was tired and stressed! You compare yourself to anything that appears better and question why you can’t do it, why can’t my baby nap so much etc I know it’s easy to say that’s my fault, which it partly is- but when she’s staging things and presenting the unachievable is terrible and dangerous 😢 it makes me cross

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.