Mrs Hinch #203 Pigeon poo, Ronnie Roo, whats for dinner? Yoghurt stew!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mate, I do that when I'm not up the duff so it's nothing to be embarrassed about 😂😂😂
Is there a war going on we don't know about, why is she rationing her family? Tightsomez mummaz
Same I just didn't want to admit it 🤭🤫 only 6 biccys so they all have plenty of room for Hinch's leftover asparagus and ham toad in the hole

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Not one to brag but over lockdown my husband has just made our children a mud kitchen out of pallets and it’s brilliant! Is it perfect nope! But will my kids remember that their Dad built it for them yep! Why buy one?! They are both at home all day everyday surely with the help of her ‘amazing handy man Dad’ they could of knocked something up that would of meant so much more than buying it for stupid money! Why did she need to have personalised utensils?! Ikea do the same ones without personalising for literally pence 🤣 She has more money than sense whilst still trying to be ‘relatable’ 😤
All this shop small businesses crap people sell those ‘hand made’ mud kitchens for stupid money!! Making out like she’s doing this business a favour. But of course all the Hinch sheep will flow over to the page and inundated them with orders because they can’t think for themselves 🙄🙄
Mine did the same, he even made a working tap and an oven door, its so clever and will last years and several children! He also loved making it not like Vest doesnt have enough time to give it a go...

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Mate give the kid some mud or sand and KEEP YOUR EYE ON HIM. I must’ve ingested so much mud as a kid and I’m alright.... I think.... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I work with children. That's the worst "mud kitchen" I've ever seen. One bowl and some perfect utensils?! Most mud kitchens are made of recycled wood, with actual fun things to do. Oh, and mud.

He's too young for a mud kitchen. He'd be happy with a bowl and a spoon. It's too tall for him.

I can't abide food being used for sensory play. Especially when so many children go without food. I've seen toddlers eating sensory food like dried pasta because they don't get food at home. It's the wrong message to send - food is not a toy.
My son is severely autistic aswel as an additional LD he’s non verbal also SPD. He also has Pica where he requires high level supervision as he will eat non edible items/objects. He attends an amazing SEN school where some foods are used so he can access safe sensory play also “edible” playdoh which I’ve also made for him to use at home. He is a sensory seeker paper is another he loves to rip/shred but will also eat it so for his needs finding suitable substitutions is necessary so sometimes food is used. We’ve not long undergone a DFG via OT part of that was walls adapted as he basically was picking and eating down to plaster.

Reactions: 13
It wouldn’t surprise me if in the future she doesn’t get another house for them to live in & keeps this one as a show home solely for filming in.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
New thread suggestion....

Packet brownies with asparagus and ham toad in the hole, I hope Grinchy has stocked up on plenty of bog roll

• Haha
All these mud kitchens are a con. When I was a kid we raided our mum's Tupperware cupboard, grabbed some wooden spoons and spades and a watering can full of water, found a concrete slab and made some epic masterpieces. My mum never got pissed off either just chucked us in the bath, and bought more tupperware. Her only request was we did it in just out knickers and vests to save ruining our clothes. Those were the days, I genuinely hate this materialistic world that my kids live in now

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I follow this woman on insta who has five kids and she shows the natural side of motherhood and it’s so refreshing. She’ll let her kids roll around in mud and create things and it’s incredible. I wish Grinch would just let the kid explore!

Reactions: 10
I've stayed quiet long enough, but she has pushed me too far today. Who goes to visit someone and brings six biscuits with them? SIX! One bite each pass it along and share 🤣 Get down to Waitrose and buy some.
I thought exactly this! She's clearly portion controlling them all 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This is Me just came on the radio and I gagged 😂😂😂 that lovely song is now ruined for me

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Might be kate to the party and not realised.
Old Vestlife has gone private.
Probs because we took the piss out of his ‘humour’.

EDIT.
I wish I screen shorted it now. He’s gone back to public!

• Haha
  • Wow
We have a cricut maker and my partner has access to a laser cutter. It’s insanely cheap to knock up this stuff 😉
I genuinely did a quick check for an etching pen on amazon. Found one for 22 quid with all the nozzles. These guys are having a huge laugh at the Hinch Army squad. Are etched wooden spoons about to be the new Covid Side Hustle? I've seen polymer earrings, art prints, sick on nails & headbands have a surge of popularity on my social media lately.

Who wants a spoon with "tattle twit" scratched into it? £2 each plus postage, swipe up for deeeeets guysssss 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.