Mrs Hinch #203 Pigeon poo, Ronnie Roo, whats for dinner? Yoghurt stew!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It couldn’t look more staged if she tried 😂 which I’m sure she did 🤣🤣🤣 my favourite part is the perfectly ‘flicked mixture’ all over the place. It’s like she stood there flicking it to get just the right angle 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️
Also, maybe if she invested in a proper electric hand whisk she wouldn’t have Viennese flatsssssss (dogpoos) 😂
I’ve just noticed there’s no mixture on anything when she’s putting the stuff in the piping bag so 100% it’s all been staged after, she’s really losing the plot. 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So it looks to me like the silly moo used tub butter not actual stick butter in the mix so they are to liquid. (Tub is mixed with vegetable oil so it’s soft from the fridge but makes it v unsuitable for baking biscuits and pastry) but it’s okay because she’s only 30 and she’s learning guyzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Beat that Hinch - and not a minkeh, zoflora or any other crap used. Photo will be used now and again to pretend that I do it regularly as she does 😂
P1050670.JPG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
As you said you don't leave them unguarded, whereas dear Mrs zero health and safety implied that she walked away from it. Also I'm sure you don't light yours directly above, what can only be called kindling, in the form of loo roll, and I'm sure that if you have/had a young baby that you wouldn't leave it at grab height
Well my babies are older now (although that doesn't mean anything really 🙄😂) but no I didn't, and wouldn't when my young niece and nephews are visiting either, lit or unlit 🤷🏼‍♀️ thanks, I was a bit worried my house is a fire hazard 😩

Reactions: 5
First time poster, long time lurker 😂

Is the Cheerios sand as weird as I think it is? I get it’s in case it’s eaten, but surely it’s making him think sand = yummy not sand = yucky? Just wait til he goes to the beach or a kids play park with a real sandpit... I don’t have a child so I’m not sure if it’s the done thing and I don’t know or if it’s a case of helicopter hinching?
Cheerio sand is nice and sweet, the ants will love it 😂😏🐜

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She needs to come to tattle.
can I reassure you that I will never use a Facebook forum to compare and contrast my cleaning cupboard? It's under the sink, full of shite and needs a bloody good clear out. Not much else to say 😂😂

Reactions: 12
I’ve just noticed there’s no mixture on anything when she’s putting the stuff in the piping bag so 100% it’s all been staged after, she’s really losing the plot. 🙈
What a sad little life. Trying to be ‘messy’ and ‘relateable’. Purposely throwing baking mixture all over your kitchen is not relatable Zoph 😂, it just makes you look like a twit with too much time on their hands 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

Genuine question - please don't judge....
I have a few different wax melt burners around my house and all of them are placed on wooden furniture... Where else would they go? I only light them when I'm in the room and wouldn't leave my bedroom one burning if I was downstairs for example but I genuinely don't know where else anybody would put them... Unless you've got glass or metal furniture, which I don't 🤷🏼‍♀️
I think it’s more the fact she has placed it on such a flimsy bit of wood that could easily be knocked over by someone, I have a wax melt burner but it’s on my kitchen worktop away from people & doesn’t get knocked over.

Reactions: 10
Genuine question - please don't judge....
I have a few different wax melt burners around my house and all of them are placed on wooden furniture... Where else would they go? I only light them when I'm in the room and wouldn't leave my bedroom one burning if I was downstairs for example but I genuinely don't know where else anybody would put them... Unless you've got glass or metal furniture, which I don't 🤷🏼‍♀️
Pop them on a ceramic / glass coaster or ikea sell wee glass and metal holders. Normally in the candle section.

Hope that helps. ATV

Reactions: 6
Morning all. I hope the birds fly down & eat all the cheerio crumbs from the mud kitchen & tit all over it. Let the boy play with some mud!!

Reactions: 2
this is why I came to tattle, started following Hinch when I was pregnant and nesting and my baby is now almost 6 months and all Hinch does is make me depressed that I can’t afford everything she can and my boyfriend has to work and isn’t gone every day like vest. It’s not even just Hinch it’s all the cleaning and home Instagrams I’m 30 and will never be able to afford to own my own home it’s depressing seeing younger people with huge houses. I’ve worked my whole life but I’ll still never afforda house. I’ve given up on trying to keep up. I love my rickety rented house and my family is perfect to me I don’t need to be made to feel bad about that
You're not alone here. My daughter works hard, is saving money to buy her own place but it's still out of reach for her. She's 28, single and lives with us. I had to stop looking at Instagram pages of these wonderful before and after transformation photos of bathrooms and gardens etc because they were driving me to a place I don't want to be. My house is lovely, I have a great life but these so called influencers have a negative impact on me. Sending you lots of love xx

• Heart
Reactions: 15
When she put up the suggestion bar on the mud kitchen story asking what she needs I was so tempted to put "a bleeping psychotherapist" but then I remembered I have to #be kond 😂😂

I have a confession to make which might see me blocked on here but.................this morning I shined my sink folks!!! I had to really as the metal fold up thing I bought to stack my washing up on came with a plastic tray for underneath. Looking at this plastic tray last night I noticed that there a couple of very odd looking pools of water which must have accumulated and looked decidedly 'off'. I'm not sure what would have happened if I had left them and my cutlery landed in them but it didn't look good for our bellies so it had to go hence shining the sink which I haven't seen for a few weeks. I won't bore you with a photo of the sink but I have taken a pic and like Hinch I will use it now and again to pretend I do the sink regularly. Stay safe - unlike me who might have given the old lad and myself a nasty tummy bug:eek:
I suggest you take a day off tattle to reflect. Think about what you've done and rinse your mouth out with a cif soaked minky! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Anyone else notice the song choice for her baking montage? 🤣 ‘Would I lie to you baby?’ 🤣🤣🤣 #ironic

• Haha
Reactions: 23
As if she's trotting off visiting with her little red riding hood barrskittt full of flat swirls 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.