Mrs Hinch #203 Pigeon poo, Ronnie Roo, whats for dinner? Yoghurt stew!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right so - started off as a home/cleaning account
Ventured into makeup, baby weaning, gardening, parenting account, cooking
Now baking?

@Mrshinchhomecleaningmakeupbabyweaninggardeningparentingbaking

Anything else? Can't keep up
It’s all an act. Workshopped and scripted, with vests, I am sure of it.

Before hinch account took off, they tested the waters with different accounts and approaches. Once they figured out what would catch more fish, well off they went, money in their sights.

200+ threads? They don’t care. They laugh at the followers and they laugh at tattle. They are definitely never upset with tattle in my opinion. They are ecstatic about it. It has only fuelled the money making machine. Probably can’t believe their luck.

I don’t believe for one minute that she can’t cook well.

She ‘cooks’ those things awful on purpose. They are for the hinch show. I don’t believe she makes mistakes, like swirls and whirls. It’s all deliberate

They don’t eat it, obvs it gets thrown out. This is their job, not their life. Do stuff, make stuff, post it.

There’s some real serious psychology behind the hinch accounts. Gaslighting comes to mind

They project perfection and failure, disarming the shoppers & torturing them with the unattainable and reeling them back in with relatable

It’s not a new tactic of course but it is a reprehensible one.

Don’t expect any morals or scruples from the hinch family. They do not care. Look at how they use their son

These are my gut feelings on it all

Sorry @Megan29220. Quoted you and then I went a bit crazy 😂

Anyone else notice the song choice for her baking montage? 🤣 ‘Would I lie to you baby?’ 🤣🤣🤣 #ironic
That’s what I’m talking about

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
I work with children. That's the worst "mud kitchen" I've ever seen. One bowl and some perfect utensils?! Most mud kitchens are made of recycled wood, with actual fun things to do. Oh, and mud.

He's too young for a mud kitchen. He'd be happy with a bowl and a spoon. It's too tall for him.

I can't abide food being used for sensory play. Especially when so many children go without food. I've seen toddlers eating sensory food like dried pasta because they don't get food at home. It's the wrong message to send - food is not a toy.

• Sad
Reactions: 41
Hang on, wasnt she going on about how her dad is a great handyman after he made those shelves? Wouldn’t it have been nice if he could have made Ron a mud kitchen? Something nice and personal but obviously she couldn’t wait.
Could have made one out of her old sink from the old kitchen.

Reactions: 16
It’s all an act. Workshopped and scripted, with vests, I am sure of it.

Before hinch account took off, they tested the waters with different accounts and approaches. Once they figured out what would catch more fish, well off they went, money in their sights.

200+ threads? They don’t care. They laugh at the followers and they laugh at tattle. They are definitely never upset with tattle in my opinion. They are ecstatic about it. It has only fuelled the money making machine. Probably can’t believe their luck.

I don’t believe for one minute that she can’t cook well.

She ‘cooks’ those things awful on purpose. They are for the hinch show. I don’t believe she makes mistakes, like swirls and whirls. It’s all deliberate

They don’t eat it, obvs it gets thrown out. This is their job, not their life. Do stuff, make stuff, post it.

There’s some real serious psychology behind the hinch accounts. Gaslighting comes to mind

They project perfection and failure, disarming the shoppers & torturing them with the unattainable and reeling them back in with relatable

It’s not a new tactic of course but it is a reprehensible one.

Don’t expect any morals or scruples from the hinch family. They do not care. Look at how they use their son

This is my gut feelings on it all

Sorry @Megan29220. Quoted you and then I went a bit crazy 😂
Its okay 😂 I was just meaning I cant keep up with what tit account she's trying to be lately

Reactions: 4
It’s the strategically placed utensils that gets me 😂😂 That’s not what my kitchen looks like after baking especially with a 6 year old, ingredients fly everywhere! So gutted for her and her Viennese flatsssssss
Was just going to say that. I bake a lot, it helps with my stroke aftercare too. And that is a STAGED pic 🤣. Why can’t her army of sycophants see it???
And I see she’s bought RonJonLongLegs a breakfast bar. Lovely. Well I say bought, it’s gifted of course. But her army don’t get gifted, they’ve to spend their hard earned cash on it. Everything is planned. She got that in the bag weeks ago, knew it was coming, so the farm trip was timed just for this reason. What else is coming? Hinch, please why don’t you just piss off now? Please

Reactions: 12
I regretted buying the oldest ONE personalised toy. It was passed on to the younger 2 regardless.
As for mud kitchens.They were for nursery not home. And I’m not houseproud either!
That thing is not a proper mud kitchen. Also give him sand not bloody Cheerios. Also, how expensive are Cheerios, to just whizz up for play rather than eating.
All mine loved Cheerios for breakfast. Good for their pincer movement thingie.

Reactions: 11
My kid is the same age as Ronnie and he we will eat sand. Sometimes I catch it before it goes in his mouth, sometimes I don’t. He’s fine any other kids who’s eaten sand is fine. That is so extra. So how often is she just blending up cereal to replace this. Wasteful.

so trie. Any home accounts like this I see I automatically think they have mental health issues. Nothing wrong with this if it’s managed in a healthy way but organising and cleaning to within an inch of your life isn’t healthy.

2 bowls and some cheap old kitchen utensils will do the same trick and cost a fraction of that. Don’t let her make you feel like that over a purchase.
Thank you, I know that after 4 kids and not ever owning a mud kitchen that I'm not incompetent 😂 as you say, my kids are genuinely happy with plastic bowls a whisk and some coloured water, but it doesn't take away from the fact that she actively encourages this stupid idea of
I want - I got
I want an extension, so I got one
I want a new car, so I got one
I want a pergola, so I got one

All these crazy expensive things she expects people to believe that this is real life?! So many young. Mums like myself fall for it and try to keep up with it, I've seen the light and am now getting debt help, but it's so so dangerous this 'haul' culture as well, encouraging people to spend hundreds in one go to keep up with influencers who probably return it all anyway!

Anyway thankyou for being kind,
Sorry,
Kond x

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She flashes off £46 room
Spray then tries to take crappy homemade crap biscuits to family! Scrooge! Get down M&S and buy a cream gateau!

Reactions: 21
Genuine question - please don't judge....
I have a few different wax melt burners around my house and all of them are placed on wooden furniture... Where else would they go? I only light them when I'm in the room and wouldn't leave my bedroom one burning if I was downstairs for example but I genuinely don't know where else anybody would put them... Unless you've got glass or metal furniture, which I don't 🤷🏼‍♀️
As long as you're in the room it's fine, just never leave anything unattended. So many people would leave a candle on in their bathroom and just leave it. It's so dangerous, obviously if they're unattended and on wood it's a million times more dangerous as that would catch fire much quicker.

Hope this helps, ATV

Reactions: 5
And I think I’ve been keeping all that in for months. I feel better now 😂

Hope that makes sense 😉
But what you said is exactly right. They set up a few accounts seeing which 1 took off. Ok back in the day, she did actually clean and she cooked good meals (it’s all there) and was likeable. But this is all an act now. As someone else said on here, I actually think most of her insta posts are pre recorded. A week in advance i think. That’s why she has days off, to catch up and get her acting on. Meanwhile she’s going about her days. Like an actor making a movie, and it getting shown weeks after completion

Reactions: 19
She knows she’s crap at cooking & baking so why does she keep subjecting us to her shite attempts? I mean how comes she now feels she has to feed people who are coming to the house (Jamie’s family) and the family she’s seeing today? Pretty sure that’s never happened before but now she’s trying to make herself into some kind of domestic goddess which is def not happening. Find it weird that she cant even make her & Jamie brownies from a packet properly but then have the confidence to bake Viennese whirls from scratch for her family when she’s never baked them before!? Odd.

Reactions: 15
I'm so glad she's finally letting him do more normal things like playing with the mud kitchen... But I just don't understand why she has spent that amount of money when there are others out there (albeit not personalised and grey 🙄) that have more features to them to play with? I'm sure I've seen some with taps and you can attach a hose for water?
And what's with the cheerio sand! She's standing there and letting the poor boy put that in his mouth, well fair enough it's cheerios, but how is that teaching him to NOT put actual mud in his mouth when she eventually lets him play with real mud and leaves?!
Sorry kate to the party so probably already said/echoed with other posts but why does she do this? In the long run he’ll be super confused. I could understand if he was 6months or younger but what an effort to go to.

Play sand is non toxic so isn’t going to harm him if he puts a bit in his mouth and guess what he’ll learn not to eat it. My son ate sand at nursery and they pre warned me he might have a sandy nappy - my response was that it would probably be the first time and last time he done that and lo and behold his taste for sand disappeared. Surely when they go to a beach Ronnie will just immediately eat the sand there thinking it will taste like his Cheerios sand?! Then you end up spending all your time telling him not to eat it instead of enjoying the time etc.

Will he just wolf down mud/soil in future thinking it was that brownie Hinch made?

Reactions: 10
Not one to brag but over lockdown my husband has just made our children a mud kitchen out of pallets and it’s brilliant! Is it perfect nope! But will my kids remember that their Dad built it for them yep! Why buy one?! They are both at home all day everyday surely with the help of her ‘amazing handy man Dad’ they could of knocked something up that would of meant so much more than buying it for stupid money! Why did she need to have personalised utensils?! Ikea do the same ones without personalising for literally pence 🤣 She has more money than sense whilst still trying to be ‘relatable’ 😤
All this shop small businesses crap people sell those ‘hand made’ mud kitchens for stupid money!! Making out like she’s doing this business a favour. But of course all the Hinch sheep will flow over to the page and inundated them with orders because they can’t think for themselves 🙄🙄

Reactions: 27
I've stayed quiet long enough, but she has pushed me too far today. Who goes to visit someone and brings six biscuits with them? SIX! One bite each pass it along and share 🤣 Get down to Waitrose and buy some.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Poor RonRon and his very bland mud kitchen, quite expensive for what it is...and all for the gram..there’s no way on this earth is that thing going to see mud, she wouldn’t cope with the mess!

Reactions: 10
She literally can’t get anything right. They’re Viennese whirls not swirls. Even the bbc recipe she uses says so. Is human her first language?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.