Mrs Hinch #203 Pigeon poo, Ronnie Roo, whats for dinner? Yoghurt stew!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wish we could have a different day
Henry's morning dump in the sleepers
Ron spitting his breakfast out shouting yuk
Ron throwing himself on the floor screaming when she puts Witney on
The sink overflowing all over the kitchen floor
Showing the per goala being taken down cos the neighbours have complained
Vest telling her to duck off when she tells him to put his flop flops away
Saying goodnight to lardsnomes and he's pissed all over the bed .....

• Haha
Reactions: 42
That poor little boys expressionless face on the 'they are out for a scone' video. So, so sad. Why post that? Surely they must see what we see? Poor poor little lad 😪
I don’t know why she posts most of her stuff. Such a weird woman.

That good morning from ron and hen 🙄 neither ron or hen are sending a good morning. Both don’t have a clue.
Why is she always playing pretend?
A grown woman. How embarrassing! What an awful legacy to leave behind. If it were one of my daughters it would never have got this far.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don’t know why she posts most of her stuff. Such a weird woman.

That good morning from ron and hen 🙄 neither ron or hen are sending a good morning. Both don’t have a clue.
Why is she always playing pretend?
A grown woman. How embarrassing! What an awful legacy to leave behind. If it were one of my daughters it would never have got this far.
Absolutely!! Why does no-one close to her seem to question her behaviours?
I'm with you, if it were one of my daughters it would never have got this far!

Reactions: 11
I'm sure she still has input behind the scenes.I'm sure she goes about her business whilst having us believe her stories are happening in real time.
Footage of the family seems to have come to a standstill?
Samantha can be bolshy,but she leads a simpler life and is not jealous or needy by nature.
Samantha came across as just plain nasty on the Hinch Facebook page, but yes, on any footage of her she didn't seem as whiny and babyish as Hinch - although I think acting babyish is probably an act...?
I'm assuming we don't see family now because of lockdown. She won't be playing by the rules, so can't show them or she's in tit.... again!!

Reactions: 8
I'm sure she still has input behind the scenes.I'm sure she goes about her business whilst having us believe her stories are happening in real time.
Footage of the family seems to have come to a standstill?
Samantha can be bolshy,but she leads a simpler life and is not jealous or needy by nature.
I completely agree that most of her content is pre recorded from all over the shop. It’ll almost be “storyboarded” and plotted out with her team.

Reactions: 13
She’s bought Big Ron a mud kitchen that he’s not allowed to have mud in! Poor child can’t move for her.

Reactions: 30
It is a good job Ronnie doesnt go to any actual beaches because he will be chomping on all the sand after all his cheerio sand! Then again I bet that's more edible than Sophs cooking

• Haha
Reactions: 33
That is not a mud kitchen! Where is tjr mud? Thst is another clean and tidy perfect toy for hinch to clean and fuss over.

Reactions: 30
£175.00 for mud kitchen, £10.00 for personalisation, £25.00 for delivery. 😯

That equals the amount I paid for my week away in Wales and I guarantee I'll get more from it.

It wouldn't hurt her getting a bright colourful, non personalised cheaper one. 🤷🏼‍♀️ (Extra money for babygrows/ PJ's.....)

Also if it takes that long to make and deliver and she's only been going the farms the last week or so...... The timing doesn't add up? Suprise suprise.

Ah well, at least he's not dancing to Whitney this morning and doing something a child his age should be doing! (On the positive side)

So... ADD SOME MUD (OR EVEN WATER) SO HE CAN BE MESSY! My 2yo loves doing that haha

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Creased this morning fellow tattlers. My brothers girlfriend rung me asking if I needed anything from Home Bargains as she was going today, to save me going out with a toddler in tow. I said "yeah please, tin foil, fabric softener and washing capsules. We're dangerously low, thank you"
She said "fine, I'll drop them off for you later this afternoon, I'm not getting them unstoppable things though"
"Okay thanks, we don't use them anyway"
"Good. They kill fish them ya know, I messaged Mrs Hinch once mentioning that they're highly toxic to aquatic life and she blocked me, the cow!"
Hahahhahahaaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
She needs to come to tattle.
this is why I came to tattle, started following Hinch when I was pregnant and nesting and my baby is now almost 6 months and all Hinch does is make me depressed that I can’t afford everything she can and my boyfriend has to work and isn’t gone every day like vest. It’s not even just Hinch it’s all the cleaning and home Instagrams I’m 30 and will never be able to afford to own my own home it’s depressing seeing younger people with huge houses. I’ve worked my whole life but I’ll still never afforda house. I’ve given up on trying to keep up. I love my rickety rented house and my family is perfect to me I don’t need to be made to feel bad about that

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.