Mrs Hinch #203 Pigeon poo, Ronnie Roo, whats for dinner? Yoghurt stew!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm no expert,but imho,she speaks like someone who doesn't know who they are.Her speech patterns are inconsistent.She doesn't know whether she's on her tit or her elbow.She's still a savvy salesperson first and foremost but I truly believe she knows she is loosing her grip.
I think she has lost her way,and wonder sometimes if she is stuck in a contract that she can't wait to escape from?
Don't get me wrong,I have no sympathy for her,it's all of her own making.Ma was the same,greed can lead to an unhappy and unhealthy life.
So its definitely Ma's influence then?
Is Samantha the same as the rest of them? What about the niece? Before lockdown it seemed Soph had quite a bit of input with her worryingly

Reactions: 1
Why does she have to have tacky plastic plants everywhere? Newsflash Soph - it looks cheap and nasty. Although that's her style isn't it, tacky, trashy and fake as duck. I don't think I've ever heard of anyone spending so much money to make everything look so tit all the time!
I love my Ikea tacky plastic plants myself lol

• Heart
Reactions: 7
When this comes up on your local bingo Facebook page..... 🤦🏼‍♀️
I’d go in the Hinch house just to see Gordon do this first hand...can you imagine his reaction to her meals?!

My MIL rang for an ambulance last year because she was CONSTIPATED! :mad:
Mate is a paramedic and has been to a call out for this reason but the best one was the call out for a woman who had given herself a panic attack after using her rampant rabbit and having an orgasm. Friend said she struggled to keep a straight face and couldn’t make eye contact with her crew mate until they got back into the ambulance!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I'm bored cause even the dog is asleep now. I've just looked back over Grinchys stories and she was MUCH more likable when she first started.
She's changed her hauls (cringed even typing that haha)
She doesn't have the same wit or banter anymore
Even her voice has changed, she talks much slower now and pronounces certain words annoyingly
She doesn't "just love it" or "can't cope" at everything

Jesus, to look back on her stories, I really am bored tonight aren't I 😂😂 I'll go knock us all up a packet mix of brownies, decant all my stuff into plastic tubs and label them all, buy some absolute shite of eBay then ponder what can go under my bathroom sink. If I'm still bored after this, I'll go scream in my dogs face "darling you're such a handsome manzzzzzzz"

I’d go in the Hinch house just to see Gordon do this first hand...can you imagine his reaction to her meals?!

Mate is a paramedic and has been to a call out for this reason but the best one was the call out for a woman who had given herself a panic attack after using her rampant rabbit and having an orgasm. Friend said she struggled to keep a straight face and couldn’t make eye contact with her crew mate until they got back into the ambulance!

Sounds like a good night to me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I actually had someone come into the A and E I work in with........

a paper cut.
I’ve also had:

burns from a wax melt someone had put Zoflora in

Someone had over plucked one eyebrow and wanted them the same

Someone brought their dog in expecting him to be seen as the vets “cost too much”

Splinters, heat rash in adults, sore throats, ear ache

oh, and a mole that had been on the patients leg since birth.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
I’ve also had:

Someone brought their dog in expecting him to be seen as the vets “cost too much”

My sister tinted my eyebrows too dark last time she did them, should I come into A&E in future? I'm still learning.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm bored cause even the dog is asleep now. I've just looked back over Grinchys stories and she was MUCH more likable when she first started.
She's changed her hauls (cringed even typing that haha)
She doesn't have the same wit or banter anymore
Even her voice has changed, she talks much slower now and pronounces certain words annoyingly
She doesn't "just love it" or "can't cope" at everything

Jesus, to look back on her stories, I really am bored tonight aren't I 😂😂 I'll go knock us all up a packet mix of brownies, decant all my stuff into plastic tubs and label them all, buy some absolute shite of eBay then ponder what can go under my bathroom sink. If I'm still bored after this, I'll go scream in my dogs face "darling you're such a handsome manzzzzzzz"

Sounds like a good night to me 😂
People need to realise there is more uses to a bathroom sink. Like throwing your head forward to wrap your hair in a towel and smashing your head down on the sink nearly knocking yourself out. Just ask my sister. Not sure she’ll remember though.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So its definitely Ma's influence then?
Is Samantha the same as the rest of them? What about the niece? Before lockdown it seemed Soph had quite a bit of input with her worryingly
I'm sure she still has input behind the scenes.I'm sure she goes about her business whilst having us believe her stories are happening in real time.
Footage of the family seems to have come to a standstill?
Samantha can be bolshy,but she leads a simpler life and is not jealous or needy by nature.

Reactions: 8
I know it’s been said before but it really annoys me how she lights candles in various rooms and then presumably leaves them unattended? Sooo dangerous!
It has to be all for the gram surely, she’ll light them up do her slow-mo videos then be screeching at jaymeeeee to blow them out so she can go get Ronnie Roo his salty, eggy, fatty, looks like absolute shite lunch ready.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm sure she still has input behind the scenes.I'm sure she goes about her business whilst having us believe her stories are happening in real time.
Footage of the family seems to have come to a standstill?
Samantha can be bolshy,but she leads a simpler life and is not jealous or needy by nature.
How do you know this? Are they on Instagram too? I haven't seen them.

Its so strange, I looked back at some of her old highlights earlier and she's actually very likeable. It made me remember why I used to enjoy her videos and acthally felt motivated to clean (before I saw the light).

It was the drive through that made me come over to tattle (I had another account before but couldn't remember my password so had to create a new one)

It just made me wonder when did things change? She is nothing like how she was in her early videos. Its a shame really.

Her content is so dry and boring now, I thimk Ronnie is cute but I'm bored of seeing tbe same things every day
Exactly the same for me, the drive through topped it!!

I’ve also had:

Jesus and here's me waiting to go see someone when I had appendicitis for 2 days because I didn't want to bother anyone 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I can’t see how she can play the anxiety card about going into a local shop when she spent years travelling from Essex to London via trains in rush hour! Anyone who’s done that knows how anxious that makes you!
That’s exactly what she did when she was pregnant travelling to appointments in London by train saying things like ‘ I’m taking you along for the ride guyzz I’m anxious bla bla and went on to video herself on the trains and going across the bridge in London saying oh there’s jaymeee meeting me making out she’s never done the London life!! Lying fake attention seeking!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Its so strange, I looked back at some of her old highlights earlier and she's actually very likeable. It made me remember why I used to enjoy her videos and acthally felt motivated to clean (before I saw the light).

It was the drive through that made me come over to tattle (I had another account before but couldn't remember my password so had to create a new one)

It just made me wonder when did things change? She is nothing like how she was in her early videos. Its a shame really.

Her content is so dry and boring now, I thimk Ronnie is cute but I'm bored of seeing tbe same things every day
Money I think. There are only so many videos you can post about cleaning so she fills the space with too much baby. For a cleaning page she does very little cleaning and what she does do is repetitive and very very dull. If she keeps on like this all her real followers will unfollow, there is only so much Ronnie dancing, tit food cooking, ebay unwrapping you can watch....plus the spraying, sink shining and bog pining. Its utter dross now, christ only knows why she gets paid as well as she does to put that out!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.