Mrs Hinch #203 Pigeon poo, Ronnie Roo, whats for dinner? Yoghurt stew!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up...I hope she doesn’t steal the idea for a board game that my 8 year old daughter thought of last year. It was based on Cluedo which she was obsessed with at the time but she called it Cleando. It was based on the rooms in her house. The weapons were miniature cleaning products and characters were based on her and her family. I sent her a message telling her all about it!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
The shtorage shower shelves with suckshion are really shtrong guyzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Personally I dont post my kids on my *private* social media at all. I've read too much about child abuse/ abductions/ clone accounts. It terrifies me that people just post their kids without a moment's thought. Even worse for someone who has 3.5 million followers. But it's not just those 3.5 million who can see it. It is everyone. I would hate to think of what sites those bath pictures have ended up on. Surface web or otherwise. Ronnie is so little and so vulnerable and nobody in his life is protecting him. If you werent "famous" and some random approached you in the street to ask for a picture of ronnie, would you say yes? Because now that random person has access to thousands of pictures and videos of your baby. To do whatever they want with

Reactions: 21
I’d go in the Hinch house just to see Gordon do this first hand...can you imagine his reaction to her meals?!

Mate is a paramedic and has been to a call out for this reason but the best one was the call out for a woman who had given herself a panic attack after using her rampant rabbit and having an orgasm. Friend said she struggled to keep a straight face and couldn’t make eye contact with her crew mate until they got back into the ambulance!
Someone I work with once phoned an ambulance because she thought she was having a heart attack or severe panic attack, it turned out that her new bra was too tight and she was fine once the paramedics told her to undo it 😡

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
What is with the way she speaks .... like anything with a "t" in it , i can't explain it but does my head in

(Just listen to the way she says love IT , whiTE, do thAT , poT 😳😡 really bugs me
Omg I hate it, I actually listened back to her old stuff and she never spoke like that before

Reactions: 7
Shabby2chic are such beg on toast. That bloody crap balloon
I agree. I read some reviews on her Facebook and if you’re not z lister you not getting deserved customers service. She’s done well for herself though but if it wasn’t for hinch she wouldn’t.

Do you guys can think of any reason why she’s not posting swipe ups ebayers? It’s been a while I know lockdown might played on her conscience. Or she might be in trouble again

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I agree. I read some reviews on her Facebook and if you’re not z lister you not getting deserved customers service. She’s done well for herself though but if it wasn’t for hinch she wouldn’t.

Do you guys can think of any reason why she’s not posting swipe ups ebayers? It’s been a while I know lockdown might played on her conscience. Or she might be in trouble again
She said it’s because they ‘up their prices if she does a swipe up!!!’

Reactions: 7
Why does she STILL constantly touch everything and wave her hands about in videos! It still really annoys me!!!! And (Kate to the party I know) what’s going on saying she’ll try the other washing combo... it’s been in her house and she’s never used it. BELLEND.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I kind of want to see the result of the toad in the hole. It’s like one of those disgusting things you just have to stare at. It sounds so wrong but I have to see it
We do see the result of the toad in the hole after it was cooked and given to ronnie or is that not what you meant?

Reactions: 1
How is that garden centre so empty? I went to our local Dobbies this morning and it was buzzing with people. All masked but just as busy as pre lockdown.
I miss Dobbies (am in Aus) I especially loved it at Christmas!

The curse of Grinch again, empties everywhere she goes... so odd hmmmmm

Reactions: 9
Just my thoughts on cutting the feet out of Ron Pavlov's babygro - could she subconsciously be projecting her desire to stay thin onto him? Keeping him in small clothes so she doesn't have to admit he's getting bigger? We never see him with any chocolate or other sweet treats so I wonder if she's frightened he'll get too big? I'm no psychologist though and it could be that she's just a greedy twit, happy to spend hundreds on tat and tripe, but can't spend a few pounds on proper pyjamas for Ronnie!
I think this is reaching a bit - Ronnies probably in that between stage where the next size up flap off his feet. I think it looks hilarious when my toddler tries to walk with the flaps but Hinchers would probably get send loads of abuse from the Instagram concerned mum brigade about him falling over etc

So she wants a cleaner...then says "Mrs Hinch inspired"...make your mind up Hun do you want a cleaner or not?
Sign me up! £10 an hour! I’ll turn up with my Hinch list and spend 2 weeks completing it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Feeling incredibly sad again that Ronnie is interrupted eating his breakfast to perform for her camera, or does she just take 5 pics at the same time and randomly use them hoping we don’t remember what baby grow he was in everyday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.