Mrs Hinch #203 Pigeon poo, Ronnie Roo, whats for dinner? Yoghurt stew!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not a nails person. I don’t even wear make up so I’m probably just not the right person to say this at all but why bother? Why not just embrace no fake nails during all of this and maybe just paint them nicely or something? I don’t really get the obsession with having your nails done all the time. But like I say. I don’t even wear any make up at all so I’m pretty anti the “extras” like nails and lashes etc.
Well she’s fake. Hope that helps.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve just watched her story about the shelves in bathroom, noticed how she had the Aussie Shampoo and conditioner on show and in the background where she had the ivy is the actual shampoo and conditioner that she uses which costs £66 in total 😒😡 She infuriates me so much because she honestly doesn’t give a tit about the pandemic that’s happening all around her and people are losing their jobs, her bleeping idea of trying to be relatable is “cut the feet off Ronnie’s sleepsuit” duck the duck off Sophie and Jamie, you money grabbing fuckers 😡😡😡😡
Even the Aussie stuff isn’t cheap though. I had to stop using it because the price went up loads.

Reactions: 13
Its quite sad seriously the way he ‘dances’ he’s totally doing it because she’s got the camera there like a dancing bear 😞 no happy smiling face.

She said she’s going to embarrass him showing his gf or bf the photos well newsflash you won’t have to this all this will be online somewhere to embarrass him 🤮

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I work in custody and there are some really sick people out there. When I was pregnant the first time, I was terrified of my child being brought into this world. Once I got put in the admin side of the job for my own (and babies) safety, I had to read in depth reports on what people had done and you'd be amazed at how vile some people are. I remember one particular case I had to do a report on and it still effects me now when I think about it, it'll be something I never properly forget. Some people are pure evil and sick. She needs to stop plastering him all over the internet and PLEASE Sophie, we know you read this.... I'm being serious now, do not dress Ronnie in clothes with his name on. It's so easy for someone to lure your child away, especially if they know their name.
Not all people that follow you are interested in cleaning or find your dog and son cute. Some will have extremely sick intentions, be mindful of how much you share about him.
I'm glad she's stopped sharing his bath time now, that used to annoy me.
My daughter loves having her photo taken, but we only send her picture to family and close friends, neither of us will put her photo on social media. You may think you know everyone on your friends list, you really don't! Some people disguise themselves very well. I may sound paranoid (it's in my nature because of my job) but I would sooner be paranoid than naive, especially when it comes to protecting children.
I agree. My mum never let us have anything with our names on. Bags, T-shirt’s, headbands. She allowed me once to get some socks with my name on because they would be covered but that was a stretch. I’m 27 so it’s not like it’s a new thing either.

Reactions: 25
I've just gone right back on her highlights to the one named 'hinch' and wow she sounds like a completely different person! Her Essex accent was much stronger then and she spoke a lot quicker! She must have had some lessons to completely change the way she speaks

Reactions: 12
I know it’s been said before but it really annoys me how she lights candles in various rooms and then presumably leaves them unattended? Sooo dangerous!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I agree. My mum never let us have anything with our names on. Bags, T-shirt’s, headbands. She allowed me once to get some socks with my name on because they would be covered but that was a stretch. I’m 27 so it’s not like it’s a new thing either.
One of the first thing kids are taught in eSafety lessons is to never reveal their name online or post photos where their house/street or school is easily identifiable. I know he’s not at school yet but anyone could find that house and pretty much anyone on Instagram knows his name. Why can’t she see how dangerous it is?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
My Sister in Laws Instagram account is public so people can see everything she posts. I was livid once because she was babysitting my little girl when she was about 10 months old and she was playing in the paddling pool in her garden, of course that's fine, but she was in her little teeny tiny swimming costume and my SIL posted some pictures of her on Instagram gushing over how cute she is. I went nuts about it and told my husband, he hit the roof. He said she had no right to post someone else's kids without asking if it was okay first. She got all crabby saying we're just paranoid and see the bad in people! I'd rather be that way than only see the good in folk!
In fairness, she is as thick as duck! So I don't know why I expected anything different from her.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I think what is really disturbing is a while ago it was flagged to Sophie that pictures of Ronnie were being posted by another Instagram user - this account seemed dedicated to Ronnie from memory. I suspect she saw it after a concerned Tattler posted it on here.

Hinch waded in and asked for them to be removed but still (at the time) carried on posting pics/videos in stories of her son in the bath alongside general images of him. The poster in question was male so was automatically assumed to have bad intentions yet other members of her barmy army who post pics of Ronnie appear to go unchallenged by her as they’re female? Anyone, male or female can have illegal/disturbing intentions. Fortunately the bath pictures stopped

You’d also think after that experience and seeing how easily someone had taken screenshots etc of her son that she would stop posting videos/pics of him and seek to protect him. But no she carries on and actively encourages the barmy army to think of him as their own - it’s so f’d up.

We know you read here Sophie and probably Jamie too - take the time to read the article and reconsider posting your son all over social media. You can still fund your grabby lifestyle with the swipe ups etc and keep Ronnie safe.
Hold up - she actually asked someone to remove the pictures from their account? The only time I’ve seen her even marginally address that issue is when she said about the eBay account advertising the dress with the picture of Ronnieblesshim in it.

I figured she turns a blind eye to people reposting him on IG because either 1) bizarrely she likes it because it feeds her ego that she has some seriously screw loose fans that worship her, or 2) she wouldn’t want to anger an actual ‘fan’ in case the tide turns against her or she loses adoration from them

My son has just started proper belly laughing so I sent a video to my best mate and she replied saying "omgggg laughing mans" 😫😫😫😫 get in the bin 🚮
I think you need to stage an intervention

Reactions: 7
One of the first thing kids are taught in eSafety lessons is to never reveal their name online or post photos where their house/street or school is easily identifiable. I know he’s not at school yet but anyone could find that house and pretty much anyone on Instagram knows his name. Why can’t she see how dangerous it is?
Agree 1000%. It’s so dangerous. And literally anyone who watches her stories could know the way around her house because she shows so much of it. She even shows where Ronnie’s room is. I don’t like that at all.
I once told a woman that her picture had her house number in (it was a plate with her door number and road) she just had a baby and got told ‘erm, okay but do I know you?’ No, but if you want I can come round for a cuppa. Don’t worry I won’t ask for your address. I already know it!!

Just as bad as SS announcing that Joe wasn’t there
all weekend! Even when I go on holiday If I post a picture I do it when I come back! It’s common sense people.

And please Zoph don’t use the word PERF. PERF wth Surf. Reminds me of that stupid advert. Maybe she’ll do the next one. NOOOOO.

Reactions: 17
I’ve just watched her story about the shelves in bathroom, noticed how she had the Aussie Shampoo and conditioner on show and in the background where she had the ivy is the actual shampoo and conditioner that she uses which costs £66 in total 😒😡 She infuriates me so much because she honestly doesn’t give a tit about the pandemic that’s happening all around her and people are losing their jobs, her bleeping idea of trying to be relatable is “cut the feet off Ronnie’s sleepsuit” duck the duck off Sophie and Jamie, you money grabbing fuckers 😡😡😡😡
Why does she have to have tacky plastic plants everywhere? Newsflash Soph - it looks cheap and nasty. Although that's her style isn't it, tacky, trashy and fake as duck. I don't think I've ever heard of anyone spending so much money to make everything look so tit all the time!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I've just gone right back on her highlights to the one named 'hinch' and wow she sounds like a completely different person! Her Essex accent was much stronger then and she spoke a lot quicker! She must have had some lessons to completely change the way she speaks
I'm no expert,but imho,she speaks like someone who doesn't know who they are.Her speech patterns are inconsistent.She doesn't know whether she's on her tit or her elbow.She's still a savvy salesperson first and foremost but I truly believe she knows she is loosing her grip.
I think she has lost her way,and wonder sometimes if she is stuck in a contract that she can't wait to escape from?
Don't get me wrong,I have no sympathy for her,it's all of her own making.Ma was the same,greed can lead to an unhappy and unhealthy life.

Reactions: 25
Jamie and I. Jamie and I. Jamie and I.
NOT ‘Me and Jamie’ - you’re not bleeping 5 years old.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m a bit concerned that bff Trace is still locked in the loft & Zoph has forgotten about her.
Nail techs are now back up & running, so I’d have thought, if she was a decent person, she’d have wanted to support her close friend’s business to recover. She can’t play the anxiety card about going out, because she had a blow dry at the hairdressers the first day they opened!?
Also If she had her nails done she could pre-record at least 2 week’s content without being spotted 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hold up - she actually asked someone to remove the pictures from their account? The only time I’ve seen her even marginally address that issue is when she said about the eBay account advertising the dress with the picture of Ronnieblesshim in it.

I figured she turns a blind eye to people reposting him on IG because either 1) bizarrely she likes it because it feeds her ego that she has some seriously screw loose fans that worship her, or 2) she wouldn’t want to anger an actual ‘fan’ in case the tide turns against her or she loses adoration from them

I think you need to stage an intervention
Yeap this was pre the EBay thing (which she could have reported had she wanted to), maybe start of lockdown? A Tattler posted something here as they’d come across the account and were rightly horrified then not long after Hinch commented on the account to ask them to delete the pictures etc.

Sadly I think you right that others get away with it for both those reasons. Plus we’ve all seen what they’re like when they pile in on someone that she’d never want to risk being on the receiving end herself.

Reactions: 4
I’m a bit concerned that bff Trace is still locked in the loft & Zoph has forgotten about her.
Nail techs are now back up & running, so I’d have thought, if she was a decent person, she’d have wanted to support her close friend’s business to recover. She can’t play the anxiety card about going out, because she had a blow dry at the hairdressers the first day they opened!?
Also If she had her nails done she could pre-record at least 2 week’s content without being spotted 😂
Good point, I had wondered about the whole nail thing too since she’s always had her nails properly done. Maybe they fell out or something 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
I can’t see how she can play the anxiety card about going into a local shop when she spent years travelling from Essex to London via trains in rush hour! Anyone who’s done that knows how anxious that makes you!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.