Mrs Hinch #203 Pigeon poo, Ronnie Roo, whats for dinner? Yoghurt stew!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You need to cut her out of your life immediately. No one needs that negativity in their lives šŸ˜
I told her if she ever puts S's on the end of random words again, I will come round with a pair of scissors and cut the feet out of all her tights

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I told her if she ever puts S's on the end of random words again, I will come round with a pair of scissors and cut the feet out of all her tights
Threaten to make her a pizza quiche or asparagus and ham toad in the hole. She will be grovelling!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sorry but why is there a fake plant in the shower?
Gonna be covered in tit particles and vestlifeā€™s pubes

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
What is with the way she speaks .... like anything with a "t" in it , i can't explain it but does my head in

(Just listen to the way she says love IT , whiTE, do thAT , poT šŸ˜³šŸ˜” really bugs me
Think she got made to do elocution lessons by her PR company, her voice was proper Essex in her early vids.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Mini me is fast asleep, fella at work, dog playing quietly with his toys, full share box of malteasers demolished, hot chocolate in hand....
Patiently waiting on a culinary delight or Hinch having a meltdown about Gretel. Don't let me down Grinchy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Iā€™ve just watched her story about the shelves in bathroom, noticed how she had the Aussie Shampoo and conditioner on show and in the background where she had the ivy is the actual shampoo and conditioner that she uses which costs Ā£66 in total šŸ˜’šŸ˜” She infuriates me so much because she honestly doesnā€™t give a tit about the pandemic thatā€™s happening all around her and people are losing their jobs, her bleeping idea of trying to be relatable is ā€œcut the feet off Ronnieā€™s sleepsuitā€ duck the duck off Sophie and Jamie, you money grabbing fuckers šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Iā€™ve just watched her story about the shelves in bathroom, noticed how she had the Aussie Shampoo and conditioner on show and in the background where she had the ivy is the actual shampoo and conditioner that she uses which costs Ā£66 in total šŸ˜’šŸ˜” She infuriates me so much because she honestly doesnā€™t give a tit about the pandemic thatā€™s happening all around her and people are losing their jobs, her bleeping idea of trying to be relatable is ā€œcut the feet off Ronnieā€™s sleepsuitā€ duck the duck off Sophie and Jamie, you money grabbing fuckers šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”
I don't spend Ā£66 on shampoo in a year šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Honestly who has that much shite in their bathrooms? I hate having too much tat lying around, never mind in my bathroom. A bathrooms for shitting why do you need so much decor šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Itā€™s so ducking annoying isnā€™t it. Lie full on creep šŸ˜‘šŸ˜‘
She slows it down to make it look like heā€™s smiling at her. As soon as it speeds back up you can tell it was just a brief moment.
I get why people fall into the trap of ā€œwonderingā€ about Ronnie. I still canā€™t work out if itā€™s her babyfying him or what but he doesnā€™t do much.
when she wrote on Jamieā€™s Fatherā€™s Day card ā€œdad dadā€ I thought oh he must be talking/babbling now but nope!

Reactions: 16
Its so strange, I looked back at some of her old highlights earlier and she's actually very likeable. It made me remember why I used to enjoy her videos and acthally felt motivated to clean (before I saw the light).

It was the drive through that made me come over to tattle (I had another account before but couldn't remember my password so had to create a new one)

It just made me wonder when did things change? She is nothing like how she was in her early videos. Its a shame really.

Her content is so dry and boring now, I thimk Ronnie is cute but I'm bored of seeing tbe same things every day

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I think what is really disturbing is a while ago it was flagged to Sophie that pictures of Ronnie were being posted by another Instagram user - this account seemed dedicated to Ronnie from memory. I suspect she saw it after a concerned Tattler posted it on here.

Hinch waded in and asked for them to be removed but still (at the time) carried on posting pics/videos in stories of her son in the bath alongside general images of him. The poster in question was male so was automatically assumed to have bad intentions yet other members of her barmy army who post pics of Ronnie appear to go unchallenged by her as theyā€™re female? Anyone, male or female can have illegal/disturbing intentions. Fortunately the bath pictures stopped

Youā€™d also think after that experience and seeing how easily someone had taken screenshots etc of her son that she would stop posting videos/pics of him and seek to protect him. But no she carries on and actively encourages the barmy army to think of him as their own - itā€™s so fā€™d up.

We know you read here Sophie and probably Jamie too - take the time to read the article and reconsider posting your son all over social media. You can still fund your grabby lifestyle with the swipe ups etc and keep Ronnie safe.
You'd think she'd have realised once he was used in ebay listings that enough was enough, but she still carried on. That would have horrified me enough to stop sharing him but now she has no content without him.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Seen this on a hinch Fan page
This made me laugh way too much. Mental image and all that.

I actually had someone come into the A and E I work in with........

a paper cut.
Omg. I would have told them the hospital down the road will see them itā€™s called Man the duck up.

That plant is so stupid in the shower. Maybe Vestlife sings mysterious girl to her in the shower and pretends to be Peter Andre. The plant is to make it authentic guyyyssss. How much you chargin darlinā€™!

You'd think she'd have realised once he was used in ebay listings that enough was enough, but she still carried on. That would have horrified me enough to stop sharing him but now she has no content without him.
No way?! Defo Kate to the party. Never realised this.

Reactions: 10
I think what is really disturbing is a while ago it was flagged to Sophie that pictures of Ronnie were being posted by another Instagram user - this account seemed dedicated to Ronnie from memory. I suspect she saw it after a concerned Tattler posted it on here.

Hinch waded in and asked for them to be removed but still (at the time) carried on posting pics/videos in stories of her son in the bath alongside general images of him. The poster in question was male so was automatically assumed to have bad intentions yet other members of her barmy army who post pics of Ronnie appear to go unchallenged by her as theyā€™re female? Anyone, male or female can have illegal/disturbing intentions. Fortunately the bath pictures stopped

Youā€™d also think after that experience and seeing how easily someone had taken screenshots etc of her son that she would stop posting videos/pics of him and seek to protect him. But no she carries on and actively encourages the barmy army to think of him as their own - itā€™s so fā€™d up.

We know you read here Sophie and probably Jamie too - take the time to read the article and reconsider posting your son all over social media. You can still fund your grabby lifestyle with the swipe ups etc and keep Ronnie safe.
I work in custody and there are some really sick people out there. When I was pregnant the first time, I was terrified of my child being brought into this world. Once I got put in the admin side of the job for my own (and babies) safety, I had to read in depth reports on what people had done and you'd be amazed at how vile some people are. I remember one particular case I had to do a report on and it still effects me now when I think about it, it'll be something I never properly forget. Some people are pure evil and sick. She needs to stop plastering him all over the internet and PLEASE Sophie, we know you read this.... I'm being serious now, do not dress Ronnie in clothes with his name on. It's so easy for someone to lure your child away, especially if they know their name.
Not all people that follow you are interested in cleaning or find your dog and son cute. Some will have extremely sick intentions, be mindful of how much you share about him.
I'm glad she's stopped sharing his bath time now, that used to annoy me.
My daughter loves having her photo taken, but we only send her picture to family and close friends, neither of us will put her photo on social media. You may think you know everyone on your friends list, you really don't! Some people disguise themselves very well. I may sound paranoid (it's in my nature because of my job) but I would sooner be paranoid than naive, especially when it comes to protecting children.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.