Mrs Hinch #203 Pigeon poo, Ronnie Roo, whats for dinner? Yoghurt stew!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First post here and this has probably been said before, but the way she gestures with her hands is so annoying. In the story about Lenor she gestures to them with her whole hand. Weirdo. Gets right on my tits, don’t know why. That’s all.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s like the old lady from the vicar of Dibley, she used to make some weird bleeping meals too 😂 but hers were for comedy value! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It really fucks me off the way everything is so disposable to her. Who the duck changes the colour of their bathroom shelves to tie in with whatever “theme” is whim of the week 😡
And she’ll never address it, it’ll just never be seen again, but she must surely realise that the sheeple will be creating serious fire hazards everywhere following her with their under the sink candles 😡

Reactions: 24
Just my thoughts on cutting the feet out of Ron Pavlov's babygro - could she subconsciously be projecting her desire to stay thin onto him? Keeping him in small clothes so she doesn't have to admit he's getting bigger? We never see him with any chocolate or other sweet treats so I wonder if she's frightened he'll get too big? I'm no psychologist though and it could be that she's just a greedy twit, happy to spend hundreds on tat and tripe, but can't spend a few pounds on proper pyjamas for Ronnie!
You could be right here and I do think with her own image issues that she could be struggling with him getting bigger... that and the fact that you never see her clothes shopping in real shops for herself or the kid. It’s all online stuff... I don’t think I’ve ever heard her say off to buy Ronnie some new clothes... I know myself I found it hard to online shop for my child as the sizes/fits differ and you kinda had to see it in real life..... I dunno this women is nuts

Reactions: 8
I know she uses the cheapest nails available but what is the point of them even. They seem to last one day max even with with continuity problems of filming and pre records. I don't understand the faff of putting them on, having some fall off, re doing them and not even getting the right combo when filming. Its not rocket science.

Reactions: 10
My son has just started proper belly laughing so I sent a video to my best mate and she replied saying "omgggg laughing mans" 😫😫😫😫 get in the bin 🚮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
I know she uses the cheapest nails available but what is the point of them even. They seem to last one day max even with with continuity problems of filming and pre records. I don't understand the faff of putting them on, having some fall off, re doing them and not even getting the right combo when filming. Its not rocket science.
I’m not a nails person. I don’t even wear make up so I’m probably just not the right person to say this at all but why bother? Why not just embrace no fake nails during all of this and maybe just paint them nicely or something? I don’t really get the obsession with having your nails done all the time. But like I say. I don’t even wear any make up at all so I’m pretty anti the “extras” like nails and lashes etc.

Reactions: 22
£22 on a wooden shoe rack that you can get from Argos for a fiver?? Relatable!
I work in Argos. I'll be keeping an eye out now for an increase in shoe rack sales.

We sell her list book. The other day one of my colleagues picked it up in the warehouse and said, "oo I like a list...be fucked if I'm paying that much for a book to write them in though." 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m not a nails person. I don’t even wear make up so I’m probably just not the right person to say this at all but why bother? Why not just embrace no fake nails during all of this and maybe just paint them nicely or something? I don’t really get the obsession with having your nails done all the time. But like I say. I don’t even wear any make up at all so I’m pretty anti the “extras” like nails and lashes etc.
Exactly - its all such high maintenance. Especially she now likes to make us believe she doesn't have time to do things like put washing away. Lots of people I know invested in their own nail lamp over lockdown, I'm surprised she didn't.

Reactions: 8
Good lord, just forced myself to listen to that god awful podcast - what a vapid, self absorbed cow! Clearly forgot all her Gleam-mandated elocution lessons 🤣 has to always randomly throw in “my stories” “my hinchers” - literally nobody was talking about anything instagram related you daft bint!
Super late to the party, what podcast was this? I thought she had only done the SS one

Reactions: 2
Not even Sir David can tempt me in to agreeing to stay in any of those houses

• Haha
My son has just started proper belly laughing so I sent a video to my best mate and she replied saying "omgggg laughing mans" 😫😫😫😫 get in the bin 🚮
You need to cut her out of your life immediately. No one needs that negativity in their lives 😐

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.