Mrs Hinch # 202 Jamie has tiny hands, Ron is fed up of being a dancing mans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg guyzzzz I've missed a few days meaning I have a thread and a half to catch up on 🙄🙄
Been super busy!

BUT wtf
Shes had him at a park? And a farm? And Gretal has finally ducked off!! There is a god after all! Also spotted shes #ad stuff and tagging where her stuff is from! Finally!!
Shame its tookfpor a pandemic for this to happen! Got to say I did think she would do a post on how important it is to wear a masks! But probably not important to her!!

Hope yous are all OK guyz and you're still learning??
ATV x

Reactions: 7
Hang on...what? Doesn’t the murderer, weapon and room ALWAYS go in the envelope??

I love board games and hubs and I do regularly play them (maybe we’re as sad as the Hinchliffes but at 7.5 months pregnant it’s more fun than a lot of activities) and I suggested Cluedo tonight. Box says 3-6 payers 🤷‍♀️ Maybe there’s a newer version of the one I have.
BE51FE86-AC34-42F6-A602-767C043C6DCD.png

Yes the envelope is always in use. I was just clarifying how it’s possible. But our version is ancient and 2 player was possible, and the attached version is on sale currently. There does seem to be a lot of debate on here, so maybe they changed it for a while and then changed it back? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Goodnight Tattlers! So glad I joined this lovely crazy place 😁

Reactions: 1
Had to comment - the version of Cluedo I have has an altered version for two players where the rest of the cards go in separate rooms so you have to make your way around to see all of those cards too. It’s actually pretty fun (not that I want to support the grinch in any way but it’s absolutely possible).

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her fans really are dwindling aren’t they? A friend of mine and I just thought we’d tweet dumb things including “Mrs Hinch” to stir up the barmy army (it’s been a long day). I once got bombarded 6 months ago for saying her decor was boring and tasteless, tonight we had nothing. Does anyone else feel like she peaked and is now a has been?
I pray for this 🙏🏻 She actually destroys my soul, stupid hole.....
There is no way Vest will cook for the day because Zoph wouldn't let him:
A. She'd be standing over him telling him he's not cutting cucumber into the right shapes
B. She'd have to video him cooking to prove he did it which means the limelight is off her
C. She did enough moaning about the mess he leaves making toast - imagine if he made beans on toast - she would have a meltdown which means she would be screeching
D. His head would explode from the noise she would make (see point c) which means she would have to clean up. Sorry Zoph forgot your page isn't about cleaning.
E. Hes probably a much better cook than her (not difficult mind you) and he would show her up on the gram. You will then find her curled up on the sofa with "Hen" having a meltdown cos he's the only one who understands her.
And F if I was Fred Vest I’d pick up one of his flip flops and hit her a crack in the teeth with it.....she seriously gets me riled....funkypigeon.com 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What’s wrong with her? She gets these weird obsessions and does them over and over again and also films them time after time. Those tit couples cards, her boring baby ‘dancing’, tucking the fat dog into bed, now playing cluedo. She is like my 5 year old with her obsessions

Reactions: 14
I’m so sorry to bang on about this, but you can definitely play Cluedo with two people. The murder details go in the wee mystery envelope and you race each other to find it out first. HOWEVER, it’s utter pants. My first husband and I tried two-player Cluedo once and got so bored we never tried it again. That was the least of the problems in that marriage, but hey! here’s Zoph and Onslow having the same experience but going back for more? Just proves how boring they are!!! 🤣View attachment 191705
Yeah you can play 2 player- To “trick” the other player, you just suggest a person/weapon/room that you already have, so they think “oooh, if you’re asking for miss peacock, And I don’t have her, you don’t have her either, so she must be the murderer”, but really, miss peacock is in your pile, and you just want them to show you the weapon or room which you are still trying to tick off!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
What’s wrong with her? She gets these weird obsessions and does them over and over again and also films them time after time. Those tit couples cards, her boring baby ‘dancing’, tucking the fat dog into bed, now playing cluedo. She is like my 5 year old with her obsessions
She’s still a child in a 30yr old woman’s body, think Freda has a lot to answer for, she obviously lacked something in her parenting, like mother like daughter, sad really

Reactions: 10
I didn't begin to diagnose. I said I was beginning to wonder. Means the same as 'the thought has crossed my mind' that perhaps it's not his mother's lack of stimulation and it's early signs of something else.
Thinking out loud.
And that’s fine if you want to think that. I personally think pondering whether or not Ronnie is on a spectrum is too far.
Differing opinions 🤷🏻‍♀️

I don’t even follow her, but yet I just went into my insta direct messages, and she was showing on my list of “suggestions” tap to chat - so at 2.47am, does that mean she’s online?

Such a let down that she didn't play dancing queen after all. Unless that was the brownie track that was blocked.

Reactions: 2
I don’t think she’ll address PND in her memwah. She’s not emotionally mature enough to cover it seriously whether or not she has suffered from it (as seen by jumping over Jamie in the podcast to minimise it), plus it seems her relationship with her mum is still very much parent-child - if ‘mum knows best’ even if it’s outdated advice or having that constant interference then she’s not going to admit it if some of it makes her feel like crap.

Reactions: 12
Just watched her stories and HOW can you duck up a packet brownie? 🤨🤨
Also, who can be arsed "baking" at that time of night?! Definitely recycled content.
What's wrong with opening a giant bag of butterkist and throwing a bar of galaxy bigger than vesties flip flops on the table? Why does she make out she's some sort of domestic goddess? 😂 It's a powdered mix you add oil and an egg to hun, it's not content for bake off! Did it annoy anyone else that she didn't line the dish either?! 😂😂😂 I was sat like "why hasn't she greased the dish and added baking parchment?!" Pleb.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Also, who can be arsed "baking" at that time of night?! Definitely recycled content.
What's wrong with opening a giant bag of butterkist and throwing a bar of galaxy bigger than vesties flip flops on the table? Why does she make out she's some sort of domestic goddess? 😂 It's a powdered mix you add oil and an egg to hun, it's not content for bake off! Did it annoy anyone else that she didn't line the dish either?! 😂😂😂 I was sat like "why hasn't she greased the dish and added baking parchment?!" Pleb.
I honestly don’t know why most of her “cooking” doesn’t come with a safety warning ⚠ it is no wonder she has to clean the loos 8 times a day and poor Ronnie is having poo explosions.

• Haha
I honestly don’t know why most of her “cooking” doesn’t come with a safety warning ⚠ it is no wonder she has to clean the loos 8 times a day and poor Ronnie is having poo explosions.
My brother is a personal trainer and Ronnie eats more eggs than him 😂😂😂 #gains

• Haha
Just get the 24 mini brownie box from Asda and ya sorted

• Heart
Noticed she’s dropped the ‘Ron & Hen’ this morning! There is a god! Thank goodness! It’s fabulous! It’s brilliant! I am made up I’m going to go dance to some Whitney ATV x

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.