Mrs Hinch # 202 Jamie has tiny hands, Ron is fed up of being a dancing mans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So your telling me she can spend loads of money on complete and utter tit from eBay but cannot buy her child some footless baby grows so has to cut the feet off. I am baffled

Reactions: 15
She’s so disgusting, wouldnt see her hacking up her own clothes or making do, but it’s good enough for Ron. She makes me feel sick these days she really is vile. All that money she spends on herself her Botox her lips her DAILY buying of tat but Ron has to have the feet cut off the end of his clothes

Reactions: 16
Why buy them when she can beg? She will have a pile of them sent by next week - which she won’t disclose as #gifted
Personally, I would prefer to dress my child in clothes I had choose myself and paid for with my own 'honest' hard work, it's called being grown up!!

Reactions: 13
She’s so disgusting, wouldnt see her hacking up her own clothes or making do, but it’s good enough for Ron. She makes me feel sick these days she really is vile. All that money she spends on herself her Botox her lips her DAILY buying of tat but Ron has to have the feet cut off the end of his clothes
It’s so clothing companies start sending him more clothes, it’s her way of saying he has nothing but she should be mortified, spent £1,000’s on herself and can’t afford clothes to fit him, most mums prioritise their spending on their children and nearly have to be told to treat themselves

Reactions: 10
She's pissed me off more than ever this morning, I'm actually fuming 😂😂😂

Look guyz... George at asda. We could all set up a GoFundMe page for Ronnieblesshim and get him 4 pairs of proper PJs for less than 16 quid.

Since his mummaz would rather spend 100's on tat for herself and 1000's on shite for her garden.

I'm so mad at her this morning, she really does piss me off like no one else.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I also think that’s proof that she also doesn’t buy clothes that fit him, I bet they were really tight and didn’t fit that’s why she cut the feet off. Buy him some some actual pyjamas mate

Reactions: 7
I also think that’s proof that she also doesn’t buy clothes that fit him, I bet they were really tight and didn’t fit that’s why she cut the feet off. Buy him some some actual pyjamas mate

You can see how they don't fit him, the neckline is lower than it should be because it's been brought down by the tightness and the arms are shorter too. 🤦🏼‍♀️ I feel so bad for him and it's really frustrated me this morning. Been a tough few months for me, my partner and our boy (as it has for a lot of people in the country). My partner lost his job due to covid, so money has been tighter than usual and yet our boy has literally never gone without, he's taller for his age so is ever growing bless him but his comfort is my priority, as it is with a lot of mums/ parents. So it's so sad to see 😩

I'm sure there's lots of mum who struggle who would love the money they have to spoil their child and get new clothes so it's just a punch in their faces. She could have saved those babygrows for future children or even better, donated them to a local charity for struggling families..... Arghhhh rant over.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I know for a fact she does things like that to make it look like she’s just a down to earth girl and she think people will relate to her if she posts things like that... no hun it just makes you look like a bleeping idiot

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Look guyz... George at asda. We could all set up a GoFundMe page for Ronnieblesshim and get him 4 pairs of proper PJs for less than 16 quid.

Since his mummaz would rather spend 100's on tat for herself and 1000's on shite for her garden.

George at Asda? How dare you even think that Ronnie wears anything other than hipster, standalone instagram only baby pages clothes

You can see how they don't fit him, the neckline is lower than it should be because it's been brought down by the tightness and the arms are shorter too. 🤦🏼‍♀️ I feel so bad for him and it's really frustrated me this morning. Been a tough few months for me, my partner and our boy (as it has for a lot of people in the country). My partner lost his job due to covid, so money has been tighter than usual and yet our boy has literally never gone without, he's taller for his age so is ever growing bless him but his comfort is my priority, as it is with a lot of mums/ parents. So it's so sad to see 😩

I'm sure there's lots of mum who struggle who would love the money they have to spoil their child and get new clothes so it's just a punch in their faces. She could have saved those babygrows for future children or even better, donated them to a local charity for struggling families..... Arghhhh rant over.
Well despite what’s been going on for you, you sound like you’re still doing an amazing job and I really hope things start to get better for you! 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Such a skank using her little boy like that to beg for more clothes for him. What an actual disgusting woman. She is the worst person in social media. And still people think the sun shines out of her bloody arse!

She won't buy those for him, too much colour,he only wears blue and grey didn't you know? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have no issue with parents cutting feet off babygrows if they otherwise fit because from an environmental point of view it's great to not constantly buy new however we know she doesn't give a frig about waste and environment so stop being a stinge bag and just buy new!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
George at Asda? How dare you even think that Ronnie wears anything other than hipster, standalone instagram only baby pages clothes
What a bleep I am for suggesting such madness! I'll start hacking up my toddlers clothes now! #trendsetter

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well despite what’s been going on for you, you sound like you’re still doing an amazing job and I really hope things start to get better for you! 💕

Awww thank you so much, that's so kind! 😊 Thankfully he has found a new job (after months of job hunting) and it's not a forever job but it helps for now but either way, life's what you make it! As long as we're content as a family that's all that matters 💗💗

• Heart
I have no issue with parents cutting feet off babygrows if they otherwise fit because from an environmental point of view it's great to not constantly buy new however we know she doesn't give a frig about waste and environment so stop being a stinge bag and just buy new!

Of course she cares about the environment, she washes one sock per wash load at 30 degrees

Ive got a pair of scissors you can borrow and some labels if you want to label there names onto them too 😉
Only if your scissors are labelled "scissors" I wouldn't know what they were otherwise 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 191728
Yes the envelope is always in use. I was just clarifying how it’s possible. But our version is ancient and 2 player was possible, and the attached version is on sale currently. There does seem to be a lot of debate on here, so maybe they changed it for a while and then changed it back? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Goodnight Tattlers! So glad I joined this lovely crazy place 😁
You can also play with 2 players by creating a fake third player. After the envelope, deal the cards out into 3. Each player has a set then the third lot lay cards face down on table. If you make a statement and the other person has none of those cards you get to pick one of the face down cards to check. Don't let the other player see and try and remember which one you looked at so eventually you will know which cards are there. Makes the game last longer when you only have two players.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.